Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo (26018 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unlike Obama who has his Birth Cert. Papa Buhari doesn't have any to show us.

11 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by lion042(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari might be disqualified before febuary 14th, so just wake up from your dream make u no go chop there too grin

isuomo:
You guys will run out of Nigeria when Buhari wins on 14th Feb. the good news is you have half of February the whole of March April and May to tidy up and run. Run you will because Buhari from May 29th will be the President.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by AroOkigbo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gboliwe:

You can only find something that is missing not something that doesn't exist!
Buhari is a stark illiterate fulani man who just managed to get a gun and join the rank of the military.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by chronique(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Which certificate are you people still asking Buhari for? Is it the one that his village rat has eaten,digested and pooed away? Abeg,make una free the guy joor.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by discusant: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Show us anybody in the world who cannot, or refuses to show his School Leaving Certificate to his country's Electoral Commission to enable him contest for his country's topmost job.

That's Nigeria's Muhammadu Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by santana45: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari guy man, show this people this thing naa make all the whala stop naaa undecided

11 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by tolababa(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Instead of making noise on this forum about GMB certificate why not approach court if you are sure of him not having the certificate he claimed He had
Swearing under oath is a serious crime

Sai GMB
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by pluzo: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT:*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (Pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and yet nothing was done. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister/brother who has a Master Degree. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his own country. *Finally, I'm not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street don't even have (#100) hundred naira to eat. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don't forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters' Card to vote this Clueless, Vissionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) out of power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please don't sell your vote because the money they will offer you cannot sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by DopeAngel(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
i dont care who wins the presidential election thats none of my business. According to what my roommate always say juxx pray that God should bless you with wealth and leave nigerian govt alone, they have nothing to offer. Even basketmouth put im show for manchester on that election day... Now am more concerned with how to make my money and be my own boss than to stand under the hot sun to vote for men who will go up there and embezzle our funds and make no difference. #Oluwa bless my hustle. I believe in self success

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by ChinemeOkpan: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mr Okonkwo is talking from his as.s

He should go and read up on how Obama dealt with accusations that he was not born in the US.

Mature politicians do no waste their time on rubbish speculations.

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is the most unbiased straightforward and concise political article I've read on this nairaland in a while

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by discusant: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Quote: "More importantly, if he becomes the eventual winner, it will be damaging to the legitimacy of his presidency. And Nigeria, as delicate as it is now, should be spared such dilemma, especially when it can be done easily."

Unquote.

Even a PUPIL MAGISTRATE shall find reasons to NULLIFY any eventual Buhari win because Buhari could not satisfy the constitutional provision that qualifies a candidate for election as president of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by baybeeboi: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
Shiit is getting boring and stale. Can we now move on?

hmmm!!! Ur fingers numb dis time?

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by gurunlocker: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Op God bless you for this article but you are so outdated like Jonathan's PhD. The Nigerian Army has found the certificate since and it has been stated clearly that whoever wants to see Buhari's certificate should contact the Nigerian Army, Period!!

Stop hating in disguise

so your school certificate is also with ur school senate.... abi u be buhari son? u no go school

8 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by SergeAlain: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
emeka94:
I've said in a different thread that I don't understand the kind of issueless politics, politicians and government we have in Nigeria. People support candidates based on sentiments and not facts.
Ok good and fine, GMB fought corruption as military head of state, how will he do it as a civilian president in a democratic dispensation? Remember the dude was in full control of the different arms of government (dictator!); but now we are in a democracy where power is equally shared between the arms of government. If par adventure, the good general wins the election, will he arrest ( work of the executive) and try and sentence corrupt elite (a function of the judiciary enabled by the legislations passed by NASS)?
I think it's time the good general comes out an state, concretely, how he will fight this hydra headed thing called corruption. Again what he's say on the economy. How will he build it and maintain and diversify it?
This are the questions we should be asking instead of shouting sai Buhari and GeJ 2019 up and down. Remember what happened after everyone jumped on the Jonah bandwagon in 2011. As someone said on NL that he doesn't like herd Abi Na crowd mentality, it's always wrong.
There are some voters, like me, that are still on the fence. Presenting issues like this will help sway us.

By the way wetin be sai and Kai

Well said my brother. Also important.

How will you quell corruption in the States and LGs (almost 50% of the total pie)? Considering these are elected officials, many of whom have immunity?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by fesnge(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
It took this guy 40 days and 40 nights to arrange this message. I am still reading...

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
I don't know what is wrong with everybody.... they should leave GMB alone
Obj begin school after completing 8yrs as president. That matter should be laid to rest now oo i no want ring bottle for anybody head.
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Forwetinnah: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
maclatunji:

Surreptitiously attacking and trying to perpetuate a non-issue.

It is great entertainment on social media for those who love absurdity but it would be irrelevant in the larger scheme of things.

Haba mana...haven't you guys been on GEJs case about his "stealing is not corruption" statement? Buhari's case is even worse.

8 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by rozayx5(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
uncle005:
I don't know what is wrong with everybody.... they should leave GMB alone
Obj begin school after completing 8yrs as president. That matter should be laid to rest now oo i no want ring bottle for anybody head.

we know most of buhari fans are agberos. no need to remind us wink

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Forwetinnah: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
tolababa:
Instead of making noise on this forum about GMB certificate why not approach court if you are sure of him not having the certificate he claimed He had
Swearing under oath is a serious crime

Sai GMB

In due time. .there's time for everything under the sun including Buhari's F"up

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by maclatunji: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Haba mana...haven't you guys been on GEJs case about his "stealing is not corruption" statement? Buhari's case is even worse.

https://www.nairaland.com/2078898/certificate-brouhaha-disgraceful
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by omolami: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
The planned presidential debate should exclude buhari if he does not present his certificate.It will be a big shame and insensitiveness on d director general of nta who heads the team of org comttee to include an unqualified candidate to partake in d debate. This implies that d director general and his team have endorsed an illiterate to lead nigeria or better still have endorsd apc candidate.The military says buhari knows d procedure to request and get the photocopies of his certificates,he should write for it.If he does not,it then means he was bungled into the force behind d fence.Not fit to rule us.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by tunji4life: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
make una leave buhari alone jare

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by emeka94(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
SergeAlain:

Well said my brother. Also important.

How will you quell corruption in the States and LGs (almost 50% of the total pie)? Considering these are elected officials, many of whom have immunity?

I think state level is where is the corruption is most pungent. Considering that they are the closest to the common man, these evil governors loot without pity.

Such question are what we should be asking. We shouldn't believe because we feel but because we have a good reason to.
Besides aren't there other candidates besides GMB and GeJ

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by baybeeboi: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
cococandy:
This is the most unbiased straightforward and concise political article I've read on this nairaland in a while

Seriously,dis Guy sure knows how to lay it down

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by chiedu7: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=15pt]DEM DEY LAUGH BUHARI
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by tunji4life: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
this is really bullshit and a non issue. jona is a graduate with a phd degree in corruption. if u want to remain dsame simply vote jona if u want change vote gmb simple end of discussion.
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by eightsin(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
So many important questions that need answers but we ain't being offered any.

emeka94:
I've said in a different thread that I don't understand the kind of issueless politics, politicians and government we have in Nigeria. People support candidates based on sentiments and not facts.
Ok good and fine, GMB fought corruption as military head of state, how will he do it as a civilian president in a democratic dispensation? Remember the dude was in full control of the different arms of government (dictator!); but now we are in a democracy where power is equally shared between the arms of government. If par adventure, the good general wins the election, will he arrest ( work of the executive) and try and sentence corrupt elite (a function of the judiciary enabled by the legislations passed by NASS)?
I think it's time the good general comes out an state, concretely, how he will fight this hydra headed thing called corruption. Again what he's say on the economy. How will he build it and maintain and diversify it?
This are the questions we should be asking instead of shouting sai Buhari and GeJ 2019 up and down. Remember what happened after everyone jumped on the Jonah bandwagon in 2011. As someone said on NL that he doesn't like herd Abi Na crowd mentality, it's always wrong.
There are some voters, like me, that are still on the fence. Presenting issues like this will help sway us.

By the way wetin be sai and Kai
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Onyiido: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
Buhari has sent in an affidavit.
He has Masters degree.
Why are you people still disturbing us?
My dear affidavit aren't certificate. I don't really like the way things are being twisted in the name of politics, but buhari should produce his certificates so as to spare him all these happenings

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by tunji4life: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
to emeka 494 = probably

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air / Jinxes Broken By The Muhammadu Buhari Administration—Presidency / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.