Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

mODIFIED - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / mODIFIED (16698 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / mODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: mODIFIED by Baawaa(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
That PDP of a party is amalgamation of dull souls,imagine,Jimi Agbaje that I think he has something up-stair saying trash!
If you are a brilliant person,join PDP and become duller. (Jimi Agbaje)
If you are a good person,join PDP and become bad. (Goodluck Jonathan)
If you are a truth crusader,join PDP and become Liar. (Reuben Abati)

6 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Firefire(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: mODIFIED by Eziachi: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:

"If not for Mr President we wouldn't win the Nations cup"- Joseph Yobo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't know that, which position did he play? And what was his role in not qualifying for Equatorial Guinea 2015?
grin grin grin
I think that Yobo should stick with scoring own goals with his usual kamikaze defending and leave politics for the professionals. Totally clueless.

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
payneleex:
if u are educated and u watched that GEJ's speech yet, u still have things to say in support of GEJ...well, burn ur certificate! such a waste!

Then what would you do after watching this?

I will empower agriculture, Buhari states in Uyo -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrVu6z-ainA

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Firefire(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Brimmie:

I would definitely do that for FREE if need be.

FireFire, Brother.. What do you think??

Is this the gathering of the bad losers grin

Re: mODIFIED by mrmetoo1: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
My guy's defense of the insecurity was that others didn't buy a single gun for the military. That's all he has for the insecurity facing this country. On corruption, he said they gathered IT people on created e-wallet and now the fertilizer industry is now without corruption. That is all about is fight on corruption. My guy said sending people to prison won't deter crime, why not just go empty all the prisons, since it serves no purpose. He said do you want your uncle arrested, please if your uncle is a thief he deserves to be in jail.

This guy made a speech and asked why Nigeria is not like London in terms of homes ownership. This is the president with asking us the citizens why this hasn't happened. This is someone that should have a team working on this asking us. I think he forgot he was president at that point.

He said Brazil, Indonesia, India, etc has left us and he's asking us why this has happened. May I remind GEJ is the president and not the folks they gathered in TBS. Tell us the reasons why its that way and tell us the tangible things you have done to get us back to where you said we were.

At the end of everything, during his speech he said people were tired. Someone actually whispered to him that people were tired during his speech and he said it out

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Eziachi: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Abeg me sef no fit laugh o. Agbaje wants to make Lagos to "perform" like all the PDP states cheesy cheesy cheesy

He should have done an intership with the Abia governor before speaking grin grin

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by FastShipping: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan claimed today on television that Buhari did not buy any weapon for the military. Well, records don't lie.

Here is a video of Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by focus7: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
I am amazed that Jonathan can say in the public that there is no corruption in Nigeria, indicating that corruption is legalised under is rule. Akpabio don't want to go to jail because is corrupt. I guess pdp is saying we should vote them to protect our relation who are into crime from going to jail, what a party.

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Eziachi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't know that, which position did he play? And what was his role in not qualifying for Equatorial Guinea 2015?
grin grin grin
I think that Yobo should stick with scoring own goals with his usual kamikaze defending and leave politics for the professionals. Totally clueless.
Sir, that was a comic relief cheesy !!! I never knew that Yobo was so clueless o, you should have seen how confused he was

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Firefire(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Talk is Cheap grin grin grin

Useless Analysis grin grin grin grin

GEJ 2011 - 2019

Jimi Agbaje 2015 - 2023

Haters G n D

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Then what would you do after watching this?

I [size=28pt]will[/size] empower agriculture, Buhari states in Uyo -
After 5 years in office he still will?

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Many of us anticipated for this day, some us were glued to our TV set hoping to hear what the FG has done and why they want to get elected. Rather than tell us what they had for us, these are what they told us

[size=13pt]President Goodluck Jonathan[/size]
"Before 2011 nobody voted with voters card, people vote themselves, but in 2015 people are getting voters card"
(admiting that he rigged 2011)

"Arresting corrupt people will not stop corruption"

"Somebody says he will catch people and throw them to kikikiri"

"There is nothing like corruption any more, There is no corruption in the military"

"Nigeria ladies so you want to vote to go back to the kitchen and DIE there or you want to liberate yourself"

"Okah was procured from South Africa to assassinate me on October 1st"- Jonathan
(The same MEND that Jonathan exonerated a day after the Bombing)

[size=13pt]Other Commentators[/size]

"PDP is the oldest party in Nigeria, it is the only party that didn't change logo"-Adamu Muazu, PDP Chairman

"We can export rice to Washington"... PDP Anchor

"In the last four years the PDP has transformed Nigeria positively on Nigeria" "All Nigerians can attest to this"-David Mark, Senate President

"The same way that PDP has governed other states is the same way I will govern Lagos State"--- Mr. Jimi Agbaje

"Do you want to go to jail?"- Akpabio, Akwa Ibom State Governor

"Are You Ready For A Change"- Olabode George!!!

"He (Jonathan) gave us Hope" "Tomorrow if you want to become a business owner, the President will do it for you"- Joseph Yobo

"If not for Mr President we wouldn't win the Nations cup"- Joseph Yobo

Right on the money! This is what most of Nigerians fail to understand, simply arresting people and jailing them will not stop corruption in Nigeria, if it would have, corruption would have stopped from 1985 when Buhari left office. We must build a strong institution which cannot be corrupted.

There has been war on drug, most countries in Asia are killing drug smugglers, have that stopped smuggling of drugs to those countries? Any good government do not wait until people commit fraud before take action, you must build an institution which will prevent the corruption happening in the first place.

I listened to the speech of GEJ about the delay in the payment of December salary to some agencies because the system shut down when it detected fraud, that is how to end corruption, the e-wallet for farmer is how you end corruption (I do not think that this government has done a lot is building this type of strong institution, however, GEJ was right that putting people in prison will not stop corruption).

Maybe you didn't hear when he asked how many riffles did Buhari bought for the army when he was head of state and now everybody wants the army to fight with the bar hands, the issue in Nigeria military, just like the power sector will take a minimum of 5 - 10 years of continuous investment to get to where it should be

Note: I think GEJ has greatly improved in speech delivery, he sounds very commanding and with points... his speech team are doing a good job.

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:
My guy's defense of the insecurity was that others didn't buy a single gun for the military. That's all he has for the insecurity facing this country. On corruption, he said they gathered IT people on created e-wallet and now the fertilizer industry is now without corruption. That is all about is fight on corruption. My guy said sending people to prison won't deter crime, why not just go empty all the prisons, since it serves no purpose. He said do you want your uncle arrested, please if your uncle is a thief he deserves to be in jail.

This guy made a speech and asked why Nigeria is not like London in terms of homes ownership. This is the president with asking us the citizens why this hasn't happened. This is someone that should have a team working on this asking us. I think he forgot he was president at that point.

He said Brazil, Indonesia, India, etc has left us and he's asking us why this has happened. May I remind GEJ is the president and not the folks they gathered in TBS. Tell us the reasons why its that way and tell us the tangible things you have done to get us back to where you said we were.

At the end of everything, during his speech he said people were tired. Someone actually whispered to him that people were tired during his speech and he said it out
My brother you heard the whisper na. Imagine Jonathan, holding piece of paper yet he had no clue

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Brimmie(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Is this the gathering of the bad losers grin

grin grin Not atall.. Just the gathering of Concerned Nigerians. What do you think of JK's Line?? Would you like the kind of Transformation in Aba in Lagos??

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
After 5 years in office he still will?

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
datolee:

[s]Right on the money! This is what most of Nigerians fail to understand, simply arresting people and jailing them will not stop corruption in Nigeria, if it would have, corruption would have stopped from 1985 when Buhari left office. We must build a strong institution which does cannot be corrupted.[/s]

There has been war on drug, most countries in Asia are killing drug moles, have that stopped smuggling of drugs to those countries? Any good government do not wait until people commit fraud before take action, you must build an institution which will prevent the corruption happening in the first place.

I listened to the speech of GEJ about the delay in the payment of December salary to some agencies because the system shut down when it detected fraud, that is how to end corruption, the e-wallet for farmer is how you end corruption (I do not think that this government has done a lot is building this type of strong institution, however, GEJ was right that putting people in prison will not stop corruption).

[size=18pt]Maybe you didn't hear when he asked how many riffles did Buhari bought for the army when he was head of state and now everybody wants the army to fight with the bar hands, the issue in Nigeria military, just like the power sector will take a minimum of 5 - 10 years of continuous investment to get to where it should be[/size]

[s]Note: I think GEJ has greatly improved in speech delivery, he sounds very commanding and with points... his speech team are doing a good job[/s].

So because people kill means we should't jail murderers? Because People deal on drugs means we shouldn't punish drug dealers? You are a very wise man...lol

Who is this person in this video went to buy TANKS in the UK?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:
Jonathan claimed today on television that Buhari did not buy any weapon for the military. Well, records don't lie.

What is there in the video to show that Buhari was buying weapons? And besides, that videowas in 1982 when Shagari was still the president.

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:

was Buhari the head of state in 1982? did you know that Buhari on assumption of office, reduced the defence and education budgets? and that video is not buying any tanks!!! he attended a military equipment fair.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4y

Have you people run out of lies? What proof have you got that he was buying tanks in the video?

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Eziachi: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
When decent people were recovering from the fact that Jonathan called Babangida is father last week, this week he topped it by calling the epitome of everything that was wrong in the Shagari's failed government-Umaru Dikko his father.
Great!
I can't wait for the presidential debate. With mumbling Buhari one one side and clueless Jonathan on the other side.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Eziachi:

He should have done an intership with the Abia governor before speaking grin grin
T. A Orji mentored someone after all

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:

So because people kill means we should't jail murderers? Because People deal on drugs means we shouldn't punish drug dealers? You are a very wise man...lol

Oga, that is fair.. watch here and educate yourself.. nobody go to buy equipment in the open and dress the way he was.. beside, that was in 1982, what did Buhari did as a head of state?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL_3Qg-SADY

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Firefire(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Brimmie:

grin grin Not atall.. Just the gathering of Concerned Nigerians. What do you think of JK's Line?? Would you like the kind of Transformation in Aba in Lagos??

grin cheesy Ki lo de ti on mumi wa ile ?

Inu bimi lati ana si darandaran buhari ni gbati mo ka nipa iwa ti owu ni odun 2000 ni Ilu Oyo

https://www.nairaland.com/2080578/buhari-ever-refuted#29576791

Nipa ti Jimi Agbaje, Ko si atunwi asan mo, Ko si Jimi ko si ibo.

Jimi Agbaje 2015 - 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by babadee1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Please tell us the sensible thing that Jonathan said in his speech?

You are both saying the same thing oga.

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Have you people run out of lies? What proof have you got that he was buying tanks in the video?
We had Maitatsine crisis in the 80s, who ended the menace?

What is the difference between Maitetsine and Boko-Haram? What is stopping Jonathan? The same Boko Haram that was contained by a Team of Mobile Policemen and Military personnel within few days and arrested their leader in July 2009. Only for them to raise the ugly head in September 2010 under the leadership of the Clueless-in-Chief

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:

the event was British Army Equipment Exhibition

http://www.emlra.org/index.php/vehicles/the-fc82

Read here!

The Sandringham six had been launched in 1979 and was then adapted into the FC82. Its launch was at[b] the 1982 British Army Equipment Exhibition. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by IleIfe2(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
"Arresting corrupt people will not stop corruption"

"Somebody says he will catch people and throw them to kikikiri"

Goodness see the kin person wey we put in charge of Nigeria Ah Ah!!?

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Some people sent henry okar,the leader of
MEND to assasinate me in october 1,2010.
-Jonathan

But Jonathan defended MEND after the bomb
blast.
Who is fooling who?

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by laimo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
I say again Clueless will lose on FeBUHARI 14.
Re: mODIFIED by mrmetoo1: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
datolee:

Right on the money! This is what most of Nigerians fail to understand, simply arresting people and jailing them will not stop corruption in Nigeria, if it would have, corruption would have stopped from 1985 when Buhari left office. We must build a strong institution which cannot be corrupted.

There has been war on drug, most countries in Asia are killing drug smugglers, have that stopped smuggling of drugs to those countries? Any good government do not wait until people commit fraud before take action, you must build an institution which will prevent the corruption happening in the first place.

Maybe you didn't hear when he asked how many riffles did Buhari bought for the army when he was head of state and now everybody wants the army to fight with the bar hands, the issue in Nigeria military, just like the power sector will take a minimum of 5 - 10 years of continuous investment to get to where it should be

Note: I think GEJ has greatly improved in speech delivery, he sounds very commanding and with points... his speech team are doing a good job.

Are really going to argue on how many rifles were bought?? Seriously??

Enforcing laws doesn't eliminate crime but it reduces it. Do you know why people obey the speed limit in the US because they know there'll be repercussions if they get caught.

In civilized societies people get jailed for corruption. Scooter Libby was jailed even though he was the chief of staff of the VP. The mayor of Chicago was jailed for corruption, he was sitting mayor at the time. Jesse Jackson Jr is in jail because of corruption and countless others.

Buhari needs to double down on the jailing corrupt government officials please!

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
He lied.

GMB bought weapons!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen / The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole / Reps Blame NIN Demand For SIM Registration On #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.