Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) (40846 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by koikoi2(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
donphilopus:
I have repeatedly advised Jonathan to honourably withdraw from this contest to avoid humiliation, but it seems he's not yielding to my advice. Anyway, feBuhari 14th would surely shock him!

#SaiBuhari

Are u trying to just encourage urself?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by kokoA(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
sleekp1:

buhari can't win Plateau benue adamawa taraba, infact the entire middle belt hate Hausa Fulani
stop saying what you don't know.. I am proudly from the middle belt and I know you are telling a big lie.. GEJ will win Benue no doubt (60/40 or 55/45) but APC is likely to win the governorship here because they've chosen the man of the people as their flag bearer and the present PDP government has done nothing but loot. Taraba is 50/50 for GEJ and Buhari or 55/45 with GEJ leading. Plateau is for GEJ no doubt (60/40). Kogi is 50/50. Adamawa is Sai Buhari (65/35).. Nasarawa is Sai Buhari (70/30).. Niger is Sai Buhari (80/20)... Kwara is Sai Buhari (75/25).

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by koikoi2(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
morefire:
bet your money GEJ will win 95% of the votes there...

forget all ds crowd mehn i dont trust them any more

go and see the lagos crowd today... you would be surprised that in lagos they can have such a turn out

95% is an understatement. It will be 99.999999%

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by morefire: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
fxskye:

No picture yet from lagos rally.....what is happening?

one of the PDP boys posted pictures a few hours ago
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by OLADD: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
makzeze:
Change brings positive development.

Vote Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.

Dreal1247:
Gej is going to suprise people in this election. Lets be watching

My present and future president GEJ (2015-2019) spoke few minutes ago during a flag off of his campaign in Lagos. Excerpts from his speech;

Revamping of rail Sector through construction of new rail lines and procurement of modern rails.
Construction and rehabilitation of new and existing Federal Roads(Benin-Ore Road among others is no more dead trap)
Improved fertilizer procurement and distribution plus eradication of fertilizer fraud .
Revolutionised Agric Sector with massive investment in Rice, Cassava plantation. (Processing and packaging now domesticated)
Improved balance of trade due to decrease in food importation.
Expunge of ghost workers from civil service payroll. (Salaries processing now automated).
Establishment of new Federal Universities so that the north can be at par with their southern counterparts (no more sworn affidavit in lieu of real certificate)
Rehabilitation of Federal Airports in line with globally accepted standard.
Procurement of new arms and ammunition for the armed forces , first time in almost 40 years. Boko Haram will soon be history.
Massive investment in Electricity sector through unbundling of old NEPA. Major improvement in electricity supply expected very soon.
Etc Etc and Etc.

May good luck continue to follow all those who support GOODLUCK.
The REAL CHANGE we need has just begun. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by scantee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu & Amuezi you guyz are wicked oo, why cant you guyz give GMB scholarship to get basic education with all this money ur spending on a mission impossible in the name of fantasy presidential campaing, it will be of more benefit for him so he could stop certificate forgery. GEJ till Apshit take my advice.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC belong to those who need progress not for the fans of that man from ......... he will be very lucky if the next govt will allow him go back to ........ to rest in peace. You are free to fill the gap

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Dalastd123: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kai. So all,these pictures of one event were snapped from the same tv with such varying picture qualities. People can lie ooo

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by mkoabiola: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
D fear of timpre sylva in Bayelsa is d beginning of........
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Akpan107(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
coolhamid:
GEJ himself knows that the only way to remain Nigeria president is to rig the forthcoming election.

Electorates are wiser now. People are tired of ethnoreligious politics of GEJ.

GEJ is the only president in the world that blames opposition party for his failures..

Failure to provide regular power supply, he blames APC
Failure to curtail Boko haram, he blames APC.
Failure to fight corruption, he blames APC.
Don't be surprised if he blames APC for not being able to control his wife ..

The last time I checked he is the GCFR and the only Field Marshal we've got..

My president got no balls..

Let join hands together to vote Gen. Buhari, a man that would never blame PDP for his failures.
He has been test and trusted.

Coolhamid
When GEJ wins all APC supporters will cry rigging to cover their shame.
I understand.

Buhari must lose, there is no two ways about that.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by texalux(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
B4 nko who no want better tins? GEJ is a shameless leader, no b only Bayelsa alone o na 4 all d 36 state change is all we want.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by santinoj(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Henry Okah Is Supporting APC And Buhari From His …:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXoOOjMJsPU

Look at the faces of the people being addressed and listen for responses, if you hear any that is smiley one is even yawning cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Guy that your tv. dey decieve you if you have seen the kind of crowd that GEJ drew today at Lagos{APC STRONGHOLD} you will know that GEJ IS THE CHANGE THAT WE SEEK
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Adminisher: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
kokoA:
stop saying what you don't know.. I am proudly from the middle belt and I know you are telling a big lie.. GEJ will win Benue no doubt (60/40 or 55/45) but APC is likely to win the governorship here because they've chosen the man of the people as their flag bearer and the present PDP government has done nothing but loot. Taraba is 50/50 for GEJ and Buhari or 55/45 with GEJ leading. Plateau is for GEJ no doubt (60/40). Kogi is 50/50. Adamawa is Sai Buhari (65/35).. Nasarawa is Sai Buhari (70/30).. Niger is Sai Buhari (80/20)... Kwara is Sai Buhari (75/25).

You are wrong about Benue and Taraba.
Benue is too bad for PDP, very bad governor. The reports i have is that the guy may be No.2 to Orji in bad governance performance. Taraba' s case for Buhari is the military traditions of that state and the rep of Buhari in the military. Buhari was also military governor of the mega state that became Taraba, Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Bauchi and Gombe and oral tradition dies slowly. The only hope for Jonathan here is muslim-xtian divide and maybe age demographics. Young people may not really care about ''good ole days''.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by appini: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
fxskye:

The "InshAllah" word does not mean that someone swell....but If Go's Will

God's willing, Buhari cannot rule Nigeria again...i never said he swears during the visit

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by kokoA(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

You are wrong about Benue and Taraba.
Benue is too bad for PDP, very bad governor. The reports i have is that the guy may be No.2 to Orji in bad governance performance. Taraba' s case for Buhari is the military traditions of that state and the rep of Buhari in the military. Buhari was also military governor of the mega state that became Taraba, Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Bauchi and Gombe and oral tradition dies slowly. The only hope for Jonathan here is muslim-xtian divide and maybe age demographics. Young people may not really care about ''good ole days''.
You are right about Taraba, but I stand by what I wrote about Benue because I'm an indegine.. Let me educate you about Benue politics. Benue is divided into 3 zones (A, B and C).. Zone A is an APC stronghold led by senate minority leader, George Akume. Zone B is a PDP stronghold jointly led by the governor Sesuwam and Barbnabas Gemade who was forced out of PDP to APC by the governor, so currently this zone is seriously divided.. Zone C is a no go area for APC because the leader of the zone is senate president, David Mark who decides who wins what in this zone.. I said APC will win the governorship in Benue because:

1. The current PDP government is second to none in Nigeria in terms of poor performance (T.A Orji na "Fashola" for where Sesuwam dey naw).

2. The APC candidate, Samuel Ortom is the most popular politician in Benue currently. People love him because he literally came from the streets.. He used to be a vehicle loader at one of the popular motor parks in Makurdi where he saved money and went to school, became educated, joined politics and rose to become a minister in this country.. He is the man of the people.

3. Zone C who is the only remaining major stronghold of the PDP will not come out to vote during the governorship election. This is because the Idoma people who dominate that zone have been marginalized over the years by the tivs who make up zone A and B, so they are less interested in who governs the state. Zone C will only come out massively to vote David Mark for senate and GEJ for president

GEJ will win in Benue because:

1. The governor will mobilize enough people for him from both Zone A and B. Although there will be low turn out because this people care less about National politics. They are more interested in who governs the state.

2. David Mark will make sure he gets 95percent in zone C. Their will be massive turn out here because this people care more about National politics than who governs the state. Thanks to David Mark who is the king of zone C

3. The religious thing will work in favour of GEJ because Benue is predominantly christian.

But with Kwara, Nasarawa and Niger locked down for GMB and 50/50 in Kogi, APC is winning the North central..

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by samuelson06(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Udmaster:
President Goodluck Jonathan is the Best Head Of State in Nigeria since 1999 Democracy.
All sectors in Nigeria have been touched in a positive way.
Nigeria is the Largest Economy in Africa now.
New Federal Universities/TETfund projects.
Railway sector is been reformed.
Polio is a thing of the past with many fed. Hospital ben rehabilitated and reformed.
He supported the Agricultural sector and Power generation have improved.

Just my 2cent.

Have you just checked how many "Likes" this shiit of yours has garnered? The implication is that the wind of #Change is blowing everybody away from GEJ. Only you and few others remain. But before 14 February, am not sure you'll still be where you are. You better join us now. I was once in your shoes.

Just my 50 cents.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
appini:
I was present in one of his perpetual campaign trip to the king's palace in Bayelsa state in the year 2010, he opened his presentation that day by saying, ''this is my 3rd time of coming to this palace to seek for your support for the position of the president of Nigeria'' and one of his personal aid that came with him said insha' Allah, this will be the last time to solicit for this kind of support.

I heard from a reliable source that Buhari was present in the same king's palace today seeking for the king's support before he went to the rally ground.

When GEJ said that Buhari cannot be trusted and not a man of his word, i rightly believed him.

Insha Allah mean If God wills, so his saying Insha Allah this would be the last and he is campaigning now, does not make him a Liar.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by tommiblack: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
"No be joke" there was indeed a huge crowd, trust boys. Na 12k be appearance fee and a free polo to wear by force. To wear polo for two hours na problem. Abe, dei even wear two or three. Remember that 12k na after middle man. Abeg GMB, come again next week na times 2 you go get. no quote me oh.
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by ocee31(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Are there no women and youth in the APC??
just my own observation though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Yiwawo11: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
We must call this crowd in bayelsa state. When it comes to kano and lagos ...... ....... .......
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by vicogu76(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fake crowd gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by pekeyim: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
theV0ice:
I thought they said nobody go identify with GMB for bayelsa?

Na ghost be all these people wey I dey see so? shocked shocked

Keep quiet with borrowed crowd and Buses from Neighbouring states, I was @ the samson Siasia and it was a scanty business as usual arena. Didn't feel like something was going on.

Propaganda Propaganda!

You guys fielded a quarter or half gone citizen.

We don't want Osibanjo as president and we know that your calculation!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by theV0ice: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
pekeyim:

Keep quiet with borrowed crowd and Buses from Neighbouring states, I was @ the samson Siasia and it was a scanty business as usual arena. Didn't feel like something was going on.

Propaganda Propaganda!

You guys fielded a quarter or half gone citizen.

We don't want Osibanjo as president and we know that your calculation!!!

All hail the assistant jesus of otueke that reads minds effortlessly. Oya tell me. Did fayose, mimiko and co bring their supporters from their states or not? Since you admit you were there, were u also borrowed? From which master did they borrow u?

Did you also read gej's mind when he told a horrible lie between the 2 statements below?

MEND didn't bomb eagle square .......................2010
MEND bombed eagle square and tried to kill me.......2015

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Emyogalanya: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abeg which crowd that birthday party wetin he use pull them rope or string anyway na cows (aboki) full dia and we know he is a cattle rearer so its not surprising that he pulled his regular cows(aboki)to the venue

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by theshadyexpress(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
muh4lyf:
Like you rightly said you are already a failure...

Ur life is a product of failure,but pls don't die as a failure ,embrace GEJ today for a change

GEJ till apc correctly define progress

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by iluvnaija: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
morefire:
bet your money GEJ will win 95% of the votes there...

forget all ds crowd mehn i dont trust them any more

go and see the lagos crowd today... you would be surprised that in lagos they can have such a turn out

Guy wake up from sleep, day don break. All members of pdp were in lagos today. All governorship candidates were present with their supporters. Una mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Emyogalanya: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
I said aboki not northerner no modify me A. B. O. K. I. Na im i talk

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by pekeyim: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
theV0ice:

All hail the assistant jesus of otueke that reads minds effortlessly. Oya tell me. Did fayose, mimiko and co bring their supporters from their states or not? Since you admit you were there, were u also borrowed? From which master did they borrow u?

Did you also read gej's mind when he told a horrible lie between the 2 statements below?

I'm not an E-warrior, like you probably someone is paying you, I went there to observe for myself, how the area was and to feel the buzz!!! Becos that's my thing, I don't know about MEND or No MEND, it has nothing to do with me, the fact thatr Buhari was mentioned as part of the people by Boko Haram to Negotiate with them does that mean He is Boko Haram, the day we Nigerians will see each other as one and fight our common enemy probably that's when we'll start seeing tremendous change!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by OLADD: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
theV0ice:

Don't say what you know little about. Mr. President was right in the two statements he made. In 2010 when Eagle Square was bombed the official MEND had accepted amnesty from Yaadua and they couldn't have carried out the dastard act. It was a break-away (but unrecognized) faction led by Henry Okah that carried out the bombing. So GEJ was right to say the real MEND was not responsible. In fact, leaders of the official MEND issued a press statement distancing themselves from the bombing and they are still enjoying amnesty from the FG. The fake MEND which Okah superintends (and now been resuccitated by Jomo Gbomo) vehemently rejected the amnesty offer. GEJ was 100% right.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by theV0ice: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
pekeyim:

I'm not an E-warrior, like you probably someone is paying you, I went there to observe for myself, how the area was and to feel the buzz!!! Becos that's my thing, I don't know about MEND or No MEND, it has nothing to do with me, the fact thatr Buhari was mentioned as part of the people by Boko Haram to Negotiate with them does that mean He is Boko Haram, the day we Nigerians will see each other as one and fight our common enemy probably that's when we'll start seeing tremendous change!!!

Who sounds more like a paid internet hustler if not you? You wandered aimlessly to the rally of a man you dislike, stayed to observe the crowd and you tell me you have a job? At least the buhari supporters who went there had a valid reason to leave their jobs or business: they went to see their hero.

You would have utilised that time better if indeed you had a job worthy of the name

The same people who announced buhari as BH mediator are the same people who duped gej into a phantom ceasefire that resulted in the avoidable deaths of Nigerians in mubi. Buhari by refusing that fake assignment proved he was more intelligent than gej and all members of his govt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Birthday Cake Vs Nigeria's Independence Cake. Nigerians React / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.