Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) (40844 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by gp6liveth(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
I trust my BY-brothers, they will collect the mobilization money from the paymaster sylva come out in there numbers but on that day, buhari u r on ur own. Sylva has no credibility in my state so such campaign for buhari is just to fulfil all righteousness.

Bayelsa Otu Oye!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by theV0ice: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
OLADD:

Don't say what you know little about. Mr. President was right in the two statements he made. In 2010 when Eagle Square was bombed the official MEND had accepted amnesty from Yaadua and they couldn't have carried out the dastard act. It was a break-away (but unrecognized) faction led by Henry Okah that carried out the bombing. So GEJ was right to say the real MEND was not responsible. In fact, leaders of the official MEND issued a press statement distancing themselves from the bombing and they are still enjoying amnesty from the FG. The fake MEND which Okah superintends (and now been resuccitated by Jomo Gbomo) vehemently rejected the amnesty offer. GEJ was 100% right.

All what you put up there are conjectures to provide gej a soft landing unless you know he's a MEND insider, he should have not dabbled into that issue.

Why is the gej faction the 'real' MEND and not Henry Okah's faction? For years, the only name Nigerians associated with MEND was Jomo Gbomo. Its only natural that we regard hid statement more authentic than any new mouthpiece.

I'll admit this episode is a gold mine for conspiracy theories. Maybe mine is one and yours another

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by muh4lyf(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Ur life is a product of failure,but pls don't die as a failure ,embrace GEJ today for a change

GEJ till apc correctly define progress
How much are they paying you to rein abuse and curse on yourself... GEJ doesn't even know you yet you tag yourself with a failure stigma.. As for me,I had been and would always be a success...

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by neyur: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
@op..what makes u think the crowd ar for progressive 'failed' presidential candidtate?....most of those people there may come to while away their boring moment;;,,,,,,,gatherig no matter na vote go talk:....teamgej
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by pekeyim: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
theV0ice:

Who sounds more like a paid internet hustler if not you? You wandered aimlessly to the rally of a man you dislike, stayed to observe the crowd and you tell me you have a job? At least the buhari supporters who went there had a valid reason to leave their jobs or business: they went to see their hero.

You would have utilised that time better if indeed you had a job worthy of the name

The same people who announced buhari as BH mediator are the same people who duped gej into a phantom ceasefire that resulted in the avoidable deaths of Nigerians in mubi. Buhari by refusing that fake assignment proved he was more intelligent than gej and all members of his govt

Well it's obvious you are over flogging issues, the same MEND had promised GEJ fire and brimstone even before this endorsement, I don't dislike BUHARI, I just feel His time has past and He is indeed stuck in time, Feels like Mc Cain versus Obama during the first US Election season calling Russia, USSR!!!, Btw I won't also mention the certificate issue, I think our learned colleagues will interpret that for Us. The issue here is that I had an aim, I wanted to observe the APC rally for myself, and even in football where u have one team winning all the time it becomes "Boring" and there are some people that love to swim against the current and I pride myself as one!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by datribune: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
OLADD:

Don't say what you know little about. Mr. President was right in the two statements he made. In 2010 when Eagle Square was bombed the official MEND had accepted amnesty from Yaadua and they couldn't have carried out the dastard act. It was a break-away (but unrecognized) faction led by Henry Okah that carried out the bombing. So GEJ was right to say the real MEND was not responsible. In fact, leaders of the official MEND issued a press statement distancing themselves from the bombing and they are still enjoying amnesty from the FG. The fake MEND which Okah superintends (and now been resuccitated by Jomo Gbomo) vehemently rejected the amnesty offer. GEJ was 100% right.

Why is d nation just being told of MEND's assassination plan a few days after they endorsed d opposition?. Wit little or no achievement to point to & in a country wit so many bigots GEJ's political strategy to hold on to power is to continue fighting d insurgency wit kid gloves & blaming d opposition 4 d carnage. Nigerians ar tired of dis dirty politics of death & division & will save themselves d pains of dis insurgency by rejecting at d polls, dis most clueless & divisive president in our history. SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by theV0ice: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
pekeyim:

Well it's obvious you are over flogging issues, the same MEND had promised GEJ fire and brimstone even before this endorsement, I don't dislike BUHARI, I just feel His time has past and He is indeed stuck in time, Feels like Mc Cain versus Obama during the first US Election season calling Russia, USSR!!!, Btw I won't also mention the certificate issue, I think our learned colleagues will interpret that for Us. The issue here is that I had an aim, I wanted to observe the APC rally for myself, and even in football where u have one team winning all the time it becomes "Boring" and there are some people that love to swim against the current and I pride myself as one!!!

Alright then bro. No hard feelings. Wish you the best

Enjoy wink

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Jokay07(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
morefire:

bet your money again GMB will not will more than 60% of lagos... but off course will clearly sweep the north apart from maybe sokoto that might not be a landslide....
i don tell u to stop dreaming, it's nt good fr ur health. Meanwhile tell me where the law talk say if you win Lagos you don win the presidential election. According to wat u posted, If Gmb cum win the entire North and pick a fraction frm d west apart frm lagos, my broda wetin cum remain fr jonathan?
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by okechukwu3: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na vote ka oga ebe, ajaya mma, voice of Jim Nwobodo
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Laredojohn(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
How many of them are registered and how many of them will vote? It's the no that vote that will determine not about campaign crowd, we plenty for Nigeria,
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by usibengate(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please nairalanders pickup ur PVC and do the needful by voting for change

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by segesmith: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
All nah wash.....GEJ till 2019........

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by tola9ja: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
sleekp1:
why are they sad though?
because they are tired of jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by phemray(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2015
In this poll come 2015 feb 14th, Buhari is the winner. campaign just started, did u watch the Town hall meeting at EDO today? see strategy. where are the people that campaign for Yaradu in 2007 and GEJ in 2011? can GEJ ever pull supporter on his own? people just follow him to collect his money and vote their mind. If buhari can pull 12million votes on his own in 2011 when no 36 state govnorship candidates, senate,reps n state house of assembly across naija, then what will be the result when he has full support of naija and GEJ is moving around with only muazu?

Vote change.

Meanwhile GEJ can still make history by just steping downd for Buhari 24 hrs to the poll, otherwise 'GEJ na only u waka come oooo'

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by ochuski(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2015
lols... people jst wenf to see if dey can get money from GMB.. dats all. i don't vote but its my state and i know how dey roll

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by gbishman: 1:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Nice turn out

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by morefire: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Jokay07:
i don tell u to stop dreaming, it's nt good fr ur health. Meanwhile tell me where the law talk say if you win Lagos you don win the presidential election. According to wat u posted, If Gmb cum win the entire North and pick a fraction frm d west apart frm lagos, my broda wetin cum remain fr jonathan?

dude please where have i ever said that GEJ or GMB would win the election...... maybe you should go back to the topic and see what this was all about from the beginning cos now am getting lost.......
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by diepreyefrank: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:
Winnds of Change.

Now let's see if Gej can conquer in Katsina

#i doubt grin

#GMB/PYO2015
#CollectYourPvc story for the gods... All d people they begged to attend are yet to be paid after promising them 2k each. failed people....
#Vote4Hope
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by 3sha4lyf: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2015
phemray:
In this poll come 2015 feb 14th, Buhari is the winner. campaign just started, did u watch the Town hall meeting at EDO today? see strategy. where are the people that campaign for Yaradu in 2007 and GEJ in 2011? can GEJ ever pull supporter on his own? people just follow him to collect his money and vote their mind. If buhari can pull 12million votes on his own in 2011 when no 36 state govnorship candidates, senate,reps n state house of assembly across naija, then what will be the result when he has full support of naija and GEJ is moving around with only muazu?

Vote change.

Meanwhile GEJ can still make history by just steping downd for Buhari 24 hrs to the poll, otherwise 'GEJ na only u waka come oooo'

I streamed the Town Hall meeting mehn! And I fell in love with Osibanjo, I hailed Adams Oshiomole and I respected Fashola once more. Osibanjo projects focus. I loved him for saying the issue is not that niaja govt dunno the BH people, but that it's clearly not a priority to the naija govt. And that's as simple as the truth.
This Town Hall meeting, like Adams said, is the best strategy for direct interface with leaders becos campaigns, you just receive the garbage campaigners on the podium throw at you without being able to ask them how they intend to do all they promise.
I see PDP attacking personalities and APC addressing issues.

I wish I can vote online. I'l vote that team.
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by drizlad(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari buhari buhari buhari buhari please enter kook I OK I kook I OK kilo kook kooooooooooooooo
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Joyekpen: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Crowd grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Any country that does not Obey the rule of law is a
jungle. GEJ (in Lagos).
Rule of law. GEJ / PDP are serial breaker of the
laws:
1. The Court directed that Salami should be
reinstated, he disobeyed.
2.The Supreme Court ruled that Olagunsoye
Oyinlola should be reinstated as the Secretary of
PDP, he disobeyed.
3.Fayose and his thugs invaded the Court in Ekiti,
beat up a judge and sacked the Courts. The
President looked at the other side and pretended
as if nothing happened.
4.16 Governors attempted to hijack the Governors
Forum from 19.GEJ gave an open support to the
16, by given recognition to the Group of 16.
5. 9 members of Rivers House of Assembly wanted
to impeach the Speaker of the House against the
majority 27.
6.7 out of 26 Impeached the Speaker of Ekiti House
of Assembly, the President, in his characteristic
manner, preferred to remain taciturn because he is
a beneficiary of those perfidies.
So, GEJ is the one foisting the jungle life on the
country he is governing.
NO TO SERIAL LAW BREAKERS . NO TO GEJ / PDP.
VOTE WISELY, VOTE GMB VOTE FOR PEACE AND
PROGRESS IN NIGERIA.
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by JPpresh406(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians and politics..insulting each other from both ends.
APC calls gej clueless (yet they say they are change and addressing issues)..mtchewww.
PDP accuses APC of being boko haram sponsors..smh.
politics- a dividing factor (likewise religion) yet my Nigerians don't see it that way and allowing all these politicians to use their head.
Both gej and the so called buhari(old man) won't bring any change jare
be the change and don't rely on those men jare
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by billyG(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
lacasa:
Winnds of Change.

Now let's see if Gej can conquer in Katsina

#i doubt grin

#GMB/PYO2015
#CollectYourPvc
#Vote4Hope
Fool!Vote4Hope or Vote4Change!how long will we keep hoping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.