Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) (7963 Views)

What Part Of Africa Am I From? Pic / Which State Do You Think She Is From (pic Of The Day) / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:
ehen boiledcorn so you go just sit down dey check every profile with (f) undecided

May you be delivered from the spirit of woman wrappering undecided
i culav follow all females on romancing sescion but segun wunt let me angry
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:
"Farano" please don't ban that guy (Boiledcorn) seems he's trying to put pressure on u on here! pity him he's your boy!

Am on my kneels pleading on his behalf! grin
you are big disgrace to nairaland romanse manhood angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ireneony(f): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

You want to wake a sleeping dog

O.Y.O embarassed
who is a sleeping dog
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
who is a sleeping dog

Shey I call person name ni undecided

But if you like the name, feel free to officially inform me of the change of name grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
who is a sleeping dog
stance is good but you tye that mat and cover the goodies. angry
y wont u want to link me to your small sister angry
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
cococandy we dont want head all over. give us goody angry
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ireneony(f): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

Shey I call person name ni undecided

But if you like the name, feel free to officially inform me of the change of name grin

your mate are bringing great ideas to eradicate poverty, you are here cyber bullying a lady. .
I pity you grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by elantraceey(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

You want to wake a sleeping dog

O.Y.O embarassed

how can i be on my own when you are with me?
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by LewisO: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
you are big disgrace to nairaland romanse manhood angry
So u wanna tell me u don't know I am joking right?
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by elantraceey(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
i culav follow all females on romancing sescion but segun wunt let me angry

smh
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
cococandy we dont want head all over. give us goody angry
grin

I'll think about it
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

how can i be on my own when you are with me?

Do I look like the Holy Spirit?

Sister.... My prayers are with you.... But I am not with you
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
cococandy:
grin

I'll think about it
this how husband pass the unwise virgen by. make haste angry
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
your mate are bringing great ideas to eradicate poverty, you are here cyber bullying a lady. .
I pity you grin

Cyber-bully my one and only e-darling?

The love of my e-life ..... The Walmart of all my emotions embarassed

GOD FORBID BAD TIN undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by elantraceey(f): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

Do I look like the Holy Spirit?

Sister.... My prayers are with you.... But I am not with you

You don't need to look like him , you're already in his image and likeness tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

You don't need to look like him , you're already in his image and likeness tongue

But I am not 'him'

Not to worry

I will send Madcow1 to come and comfort thee >:\
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by elantraceey(f): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

But I am not 'him'

Not to worry

I will send Madcow1 to come and comfort thee >:\

you would have simply told me you don't like me nau sad
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
chekout vickyyB Thats wat am talking. even tough it nothing special. nobody will beat you angry prove that you are lady.
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
chekout vickyyB Thats wat am talking. even tough it nothing special. nobody will beat you angry prove that you are lady.
Huh? undecided
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BoiledCorn: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:

Huh? undecided
after all my commending all u say is huh angry angry angry
no respect for elderly
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ireneony(f): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

Cyber-bully my one and only e-darling?

The love of my e-life ..... The Walmart of all my emotions embarassed

GOD FORBID BAD TIN undecided
stop calling me your e-life, I didn't like It...
Am not joking

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

you would have simply told me you don't like me nau sad

Élan, It's not you.... It's me sad

I am already someone's Holy Spirit... embarassed
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
stop calling me your e-life, I didn't like It...
Am not joking

You are not my e-life...

You are the love of my e-life

But I am really scared of you embarassed

You really sound like you could murder me in my sleep embarassed
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

You are not my e-life...

You are the love of my e-life

But I am really scared of you embarassed

You really sound like you could murder me in my sleep embarassed
stay out of my way before I will muda u
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
after all my commending all u say is huh angry angry angry
no respect for elderly
Tah!. undecided
Anyways, thanks...
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
stay out of my way before I will muda u

But if you murdering me is the only way I am going to have you, then I will gladly be murdered embarassed

True love contemplateth all things...
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

But if you murdering me is the only way I am going to have you, then I will gladly be murdered embarassed

True love contemplateth all things...
smh......
What love.....keep your desire to yourself.
Just stay out of my way...
You deliberately said sleeping dog, cos you know I must reply..
Na because of you I enter nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BlackLeopard(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na thief, that's true stalkery & erotomania contemplating, don't equal dem 2 love.
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=ireneony post=29617816]smh......
That love.....keep your desire to yourself.
Na because of you I enter nairaland undecided[/
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
smh......
That love.....keep your desire to yourself.
Na because of you I enter nairaland undecided

Baby, please don't take it cardio-vascular undecided

I am yet to take my weed this evening...

So I am in no condition for a dog-fight embarassed
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

Baby, please don't take it cardio-vascular undecided

I am yet to take my weed this evening...

So I am in no condition for a dog-fight embarassed
boy bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Former Girlfriend Faith Nkatsi Shows Off Sexy Curves / Video: Russian Village That Looks Like Surulere / Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.