Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) (7960 Views)

What Part Of Africa Am I From? Pic / Which State Do You Think She Is From (pic Of The Day) / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
BoiledCorn:
Pleas not to be of offence to anyone but in almost all profile pic I seen, their bosom is cut of from pic only big head and neck angry is it big head we want?
And when below is visible they wear bogos cloth to hide it. Its unfair angry
If you are not posting full front and back picture don't post at all angry

Ferano lead this females by example and post full front and back for us angry

Piss!
I'm with you on this one

#Bringbackourb00bsandarsesinprofilepictures
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun delete this thread.
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:
I know I can sense that! kiss But am now having crunch on u, and I pray I won't get crushed!
aren't you the guy stalking a girl on here yesterday or so?

You seriously need to get a life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by elantraceey(f): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:

Élan, It's not you.... It's me sad

I am already someone's Holy Spirit... embarassed

hmmmmm , i see lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:

hmmmmm , i see lipsrsealed

But there are a lot of willing 'Holy spirits' roaming this sextion... grin

Being so wonderfully made, i can already imagine the scramble for your affections embarassed
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimerase2:
baby amu not fine
U left me not only dat u and kingtom chased me out of romance sextion embarassed
I did not chase you out, you were chased out by the broom wielding party grin grin
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by ABEngine(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
That's why you have Instagram #lookulooku tongue
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by chimerase2: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
I did not chase you out, you were chased out by the broom wielding party grin grin
una be native doctor grin
I swear I hate una party with passion angry
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by heatmeup(f): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
softysparky:

Yeah sure that one follow. Could remember how they insulted one babe, said her asss looks like a pressing iron.
that person must b wicked
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimerase2:
una be native doctor grin
I swear I hate una party with passion angry
Guy don't hate na, no be man of God you be again? Love your neighbor grin
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
heatmeup:
that person must b wicked
I swear.
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by mekadinho(f): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
MANY OPs ARE M.AD, BUT FEW ARE ROAMING... ABI WRITING...
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by chimerase2: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
Guy don't hate na, no be man of God you be again? Love your neighbor grin
nna eh de kind insult and curse I dey kollect for politics eh
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by KingTom(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimerase2:
nna eh de kind insult and curse I dey kollect for politics eh
INo allow those children enter your head na grin
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by LewisO: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
aren't you the guy stalking a girl on here yesterday or so?

You seriously need to get a life
Mind your department!
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by BlackLeopard(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lewis no, ya made yaself our business by stalking a girl that clearly asked you to leave her alone.

So do it. leave her da Bleep alone.
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

#bakfromban

CONFIDENTIAL LETTER

Dear Mr Boiled-Corn,

I am happy to inform you that Yahweh hath revealed unto his servant the reasons why babes on Nairaland choose bust and face shots over full body shots... Please note that this vision is 100% accurate like bullet from actor's gun. And you are the privileged recipient of this celestial revelation. They are thus:

1- They are flat... These ones hath been fearfully made by Yahweh. Diverse implements have to be brought in to mitigate the disaster. Push-up bras, Marykay, concealer, aborted baby oil, blushers, eyeliners, and secondary hair can work a lot of miracles on upper body parts.... Apart from the the 1500 naira nyansh-enhancers, little can be done for supplementing lower-body endowments... If you no get am, you no get am be dat.

2- They are too perfect... These ones have been wonderfully made by Yahweh.. They have no need for mortals' approval of their perfection... In fact, they would rather you kept your lecherous eyes off their body... The fact that they even deem us worthy to behold their angelic faces and Cowbell busts, is a matter for which we should all praise Yahweh for...

3- The Trannies.. Hmmmm angry... Yahweh hath commanded thee, o Boiled-Corn, to preach the message of salvation to these ones.. Boys masquerading as girls is a sin that Yahweh abhoreth from the depth of his being.... Their damnation awaitheth them like an armed robber undecided...

DISCLAIMER- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER I POST IN THIS SEXTION...

#pleasedontban
hahhahahahaha lwkmd

Na 4u ooooooo grin
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahhahahahaha lwkmd

Na 4u ooooooo grin

grin
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
softysparky:

Yeah sure that one follow. Could remember how they insulted one babe, aid her asss looks like a pressing iron.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U just made me laugh hard in d middle of d night!

I can imagine hw she felt grin grin

Pressing iron grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U just made me laugh hard in d middle of d night!

I can imagine hw she felt grin grin

Pressing iron grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lol... The girl didn't comment on that thread again.
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Mprex(f): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2015
chimerase2:
baby amu not fine
U left me not only dat u and kingtom chased me out of romance sextion embarassed
chase you kwa? Pls oh! I didnt do that nawink
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

Uncle, why are you lying? shocked
I am not lying
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am not lying
ok
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Na you give yourself the assignment oo
softysparky:

Who we go ask?
So na you know who u go ask.
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by elantraceey(f): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Tinubu:

But there are a lot of willing 'Holy spirits' roaming this sextion... grin

Being so wonderfully made, i can already imagine the scramble for your affections embarassed

hian i reserve my comment sha but your claims are not true o embarassed
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by Janpreneur(f): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Hey guys check my profile Janpreneur on how to empower yourselves

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

hian i reserve my comment sha but your claims are not true o embarassed

Ok

Shalom
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by kekilika: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tinubu:

Élan, It's not you.... It's me sad

I am already someone's Holy Spirit... embarassed
Tinubu, I read one of dem thread in nairaland where dem say hilarious fellows get more girls loving them. The claim was going on well until one witty fellow ask why basketmouth's babe left him for Tuface. However, I won't b deterred. I am getting pen n paper to b tutored by u to b funny. Hope there is some point in your life u r serious?! grin love the way you tackling ireony and Elentraceey grin

NB: I now comment on every thread since Elentraceey does tongue. Babe u just dey every thread I view, how u dey do am?
Re: Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) by thiefnubu(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
kekilika:

Tinubu, I read one of dem thread in nairaland where dem say hilarious fellows get more girls loving them. The claim was going on well until one witty fellow ask why basketmouth's babe left him for Tuface. However, I won't b deterred. I am getting pen n paper to b tutored by u to b funny. Hope there is some point in your life u r serious?! grin love the way you tackling ireony and Elentraceey grin

Ok

Ermmmm.... Thanks for the compliment

I wish you Godspeed in your quest to track down elantraceey....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband / What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too / Rev Sister Retires And Got Married In Catholic, Shares Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.