Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,692 members, 7,823,946 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election (5709 Views)

GEJ's Masterplan To Scuttle February 14th Election Exposed! / Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) / Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
makzeze:
"Buhari leads in North and South West"

"My victory is for Nigeria and Nigerians- Buhari"

"Jonathan concedes defeat, congratulates Buhari and Osinbajo"

"World leaders congratulate Buhari, charge him to fight corruption"
nice headlines
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by SUBMARINE: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
owobokiri:
Amechi scampers off through Seme border to Ghana as Buhari weeps after losing round 4

Hahahahaha

You funnnnnnyyyy

GEJ till Amaechi return back Rivers money

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by blackstreak: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
This question is a question I have asked myself so many times about what is good about Goodluck Jonathan and the more it is becoming clearer to me that Goodluck Jonathan is truly a people oriented leader who has the passion to at least lift Nigeria from where it was before but again that old forces that has ensured that Nigeria and Nigerians remain down aren't willing to give up without a serious fight.

Goodluck sure does have his own demons but to vote in a demon that has demonstrated his wickedness towards Nigerians before with his iron fist misrule in the 20th century in the place of Buhari must be rejected by all well meaning Nigerians.

Just imagine the same Goodluck coming back after 20 yrs from now that he wants to be our President would it be wise to vote him in?.....don't we have newer and better generation that can do better considering their age, background and academic exposure

You can never give what you don't have ,forget about all that promises by Buhari and his co-travellers they only want to loot which has been their stock-in-trade since time immemorial if they aren't ready to loot why are all the old PDP looters of 10yrs joining them in their droves?.If the APC so much believed in changes why did't they bring in Fashola, who was adjudged by all and sundry that he performed well,why didn't they field Pat Utomi,Tambuwal,Rochas,Amaechi et al I can also agree with you that these guys are not so clean but considering their age and exposure into modern civilisation they will make a better necessary evil than Buhari who is more clueless than the so-called clueless Jonathan.Why then should we accept a man that truncated our first democracy that led to almost 10 decades of absolute waste of time by our men in khaki who knew nothing about leadership but war.

Buhari is not the messaiah at all,he is as fake as a fake Aba cloth.

Buhari's mantra of anti-corruption has only projected his image because this is what the masses want but on a second thought ,how would a man that has claimed to be a thief hunter live ,wine and dine with thieves and still say he's not a thief when the proceeds of their thievery is being channeled into realising his ambitions.It is either he has sold out completely or he's been one of them all along that has managed to escape public scrutiny and opinion.

If you're still having doubts abt Buhari's cluelessness ,how could a man that his nation lives and thrives on oil not know that he can't stabilise global crude oil price that has International Politics wrapped around it? Is he that naive ? or he is simply working on the sentiments of poor ,uneducated Nigerians to garner votes? I think the latter is the correct answer to those questions and I find it very disrespectful from Buhari to lie blatantly to our face without blinking an eye.They say if you want to know a man's integrity watch him lie about things that are of great importance to other people just to have his selfish way.

Most of the people that are shouting Sai Buhari are mostly paid agents that care nothing about Nigeria and Nigerians as long as they can put food on their table but deep inside them they know that Buhari is failure personified that is still basking in the euphoria of Nigeria's dark days in the hands of the military.Buhari hated democracy with passion that he had to kill and imprison just anybody for speaking up against his dictatorship and highhandedness just to remain in power and run Nigeria like his house.Buhari can not function in any democratic system,he is a dictator let him remain and die as one.

Goodluck Jonathan won't get us their overnight considering his personal factor and politics of the times we are in ,he will only make his positive marks and the Job of building a nation like Nigeria will continue with better leaders in their prime but certainly not Buhari , he would become worst,At this time of the century we can't be fielding tired legs and expect better results.....MARK MY WORDS
Wow your foolishness, it baffles me

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Truckpusher(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackstreak:

Wow your foolishness, it baffles me
It takes a very foolish fellow to know one .

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by blackstreak: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
It takes a very foolish fellow to know one .

Seriously, its only a kid in kindergarten that still says that.

You know you are a foool, there's no need to bring me down to your level, just stay where you are and watch buhari take over in may
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackstreak:

Seriously, its only a kid in kindergarten that still says that.

You know you are a foool, there's no need to bring me down to your level, just stay where you are and watch buhari take over in may
I'm sure you've already made a noose for yourself and prepare yourself to die by hanging because that illiterate ain't going nowhere.
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by blackstreak: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm sure you've already made a noose for yourself and prepare yourself to die by hanging because that illiterate ain't going nowhere.
Nope that's what a fool like you does bruh
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by rozayx5(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Amechi scampers off through Seme border to Ghana as Buhari weeps after losing round 4

angry grin grin

wicked

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackstreak:

Nope that's what a fool like you does bruh
Continue with curses it surely does make you feel great in your tiny world.

Buhari will fail like anything that has ever failed.
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by blackstreak: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Continue with curses it surely does make you feel great in your tiny world.

Buhari will fail like anything that has ever failed.

Lol

We just have to wait and see
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Truckpusher(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackstreak:

Lol

We just have to wait and see
Keep on dreaming.
Buhari couldn't succeed in 1984 when most of us here were still babies and foetus,it is now 30yrs down the line the same man wants to rule over us.

If Buhari couldn't succeed as a dictator I dont see him making any dent in a democratic Government where he would have to squabble over little things like budgets with a strong opposition like the PDP and bunch of corrupt APC party members that made him President.

Buhari is simply a bad news any day.
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by blackstreak: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep on dreaming.
Buhari couldn't succeed in 1984 when most of us here were still babies and foetus,it is now 30yrs down the line the same man wants to rule over us.

If Buhari couldn't succeed as a dictator I dont see him making any dent in a democratic Government where he would have to squabble over little things like budgets with a strong opposition like the PDP and bunch of corrupt APC party members that made him President.

Buhari is simply a bad news any day.
Epistle for the goats
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Truckpusher(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackstreak:

Epistle for the goats
Of course you are the goat here.
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by nigerianvenom(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Vanguard news;...and buhari weeps again
Thenation;JEGA RIGS for Jonathan
Sunnews;gej reelected as buhari weeps again

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by blackstreak: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you are the goat here.
nope you're wrong its for real goats not human disguised as goats I.e. You
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Truckpusher(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackstreak:
nope you're wrong its for real goats not human disguised as goats I.e. You
I raised some points ,you never came up with your version instead you resorted to insults just like your party is resorting to violence threatening to form a parallel govt if the PDP wins the election.
Now ,you tell me who the real goat is .
show me one reason why I should support a coup plotter and an Islamic fundamentalist like Buhari to become the President of our country with our fragile democracy?

Stop cursing and gimme reasons.oops! I forgot you can't because you are as clueless as that illiterate you're supporting.
APC = HALF MEN HALF DEMONS IN MAN'S CLOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Uniport withdraws ALL jonathans certificates - Daily sun

Guardian sacks Abati - The Nations

PEJ turns a runs girl in bayelsa and contracts HIV last-last -BBC

Okupe beaten to a pulp by Alaba boys - Sahara reporters

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by blackstreak: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I raised some points ,you never came up with your version instead
*what points

you resorted to insults just like your party is resorting to violence threatening to form a parallel govt if the PDP rigs the election.

Now ,you tell me who the real goat is .
*still you

show me one reason why I should support a honest and an Islamic but peaceful man like Buhari to become the President of our country with our fragile(weakened by PDP and their corrupt acts) democracy?

Stop cursing and gimme reasons.oops! I forgot you can't
*no need to, what's the use if after I state em, you'll continue arguing blindly, no time for that

because you(truckpusher) are as clueless(jona's perfect adjective) as that supposedly educated illiterate you're supporting.
*this line is where you bleeped up, you casted your self

APC = MEN THAT WILL SAVE US FROM THE HOLE PDP PUT US IN
smiley this is why I don't really deal with halfwits
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by bilymuse: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
hmm

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Zakkyoz: 3:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Time to relax and make fun with possible headlines. i suggest this thread be moved to the front page.
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Zakkyoz: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
With due respect moderators, this prophetic thread has to grace front page.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Femi Fani Kayode Sings New Song! / Man Shoots Animal 3 Times, But Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head. Pics / EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo - See Where He Is Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.