Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election (5792 Views)

GEJ's Masterplan To Scuttle February 14th Election Exposed! / Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) / Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Code213:

undecided kai!!! Bros you dull o!! The people who love Nigeria will thumbprint for change come fe-buhari14. The enemies of Nigeria say 'stealing is not corruption' and so they want continuity.
I'm not dull at all,it is your lazy nature and your mental over dependence on that Nigerian herd mentality that is playing tricks on you hence you are not willing to ask fundamental questions and scrutinise each candidate thoroughly to see who is lying and who isn't lying.

Continue wallowing in your absolute unparalleled ignorance till you get defeated come February. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Code213: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not dull at all,it is your lazy nature and your mental over dependence on that Nigerian herd mentality that is playing tricks on you hence you are not willing to ask fundamental questions and scrutinise each candidate thoroughly to see who is lying and who isn't lying.

Continue wallowing in your absolute unparalleled ignorance till you get defeated come February. tongue

You haven't countered the point I made! GEJ said 'Stealing is not corruption', what do u have 2 say about that? You Tanoids should learn to face issues and leave ethnic sentiments. This is the 21st Century, upgade ur brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
cool
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Truckpusher(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

I really dunno if it's been on ground, but shouldn't there be a FAQ thread for GEJ?

For example, I was with Ennie and he raised valid concerns. That hasn't changed my stance though.

He asked me if I would vote GEJ if I were the mum of a chibok school girl.

Why hasn't he done anything about insurgency in the north? Why aren't we seeing tangible results?

Now these are questions that might already have answers, but seeing as I'm a newbie on the train who's barely grounded, that could suffice.

Liking him and seeing thru' his intentions for Nigeria is really not enough to face the opposition tongue on my part at least.

A diary would be good for such.
Like, what are the plausible criticisms and questions that may arise and thrashing them. That would help launch a dummy who's eager to be educated on his or her own path of discovery.

Cc: MatthewBriggs Truckpusher

Lemme use this opportunity to talk about the Chibok girls that were kidnapped.

If I am in the shoes of those parents, I will vote for Jonathan than those that wants to cash in on the kidnapping of my daughter by turning it into a political mockery for the man who has the resources to find my daughter.It was crystal clear that when those girls were kidnapped opposition parties like APC turned it into a political football instead of helping in any way necessary in securing or calming the affected people down as patriotic citizens.
And finally,considering the fact that those girls aren't coming back anytime soon I will rather remain in my house than vote in anyone of them into power.Do not let anyone use your conscience against the misfortune of others as misfortune could and do befall everyone of us anytime.

They blamed Jonathan for not going to chibok in person and I tell them that I would prefer a one on one meeting with the President than the usual show that the APC supporters were drumming for. If my daughter was among them ,the last thing I would want is a President that would come into that community with lots of body guard ,military men with guns and the big men who will sandwich him beyond my reach where everything is politicised.All i would want is an atmosphere where I can say my mind freely and maybe persuade his emotional side of him to touch his heart and make him do anything to bring back my child.

2 Likes

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by SOUNDKING: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amechi commits suicide...pm news._ , Okorocha relocates to cameroun..the sun.... GEJ GIVES BUHARI FREE EDUCATION FROM NURSERY TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL...punch.

2 Likes

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Pataki: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Patience Jonathan caught at MMA: passport seized pending investigations - Sahara Reporters.
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by denedene(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2015
truckpusher couldn't quote all u said but that was a master piece
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Era of clueless govt now over - President Buhari

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Truckpusher(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2015
denedene:
truckpusher couldn't quote all u said but that was a master piece
Thank you for understanding me unlike the bad belle people that are being deceived with Buhari's new found collabo with Tinubu whose stranglehold is almost choking Lagosians.......even the Fashola he supposedly nurtured and made Governor is a better man ,it was only an act of God that both of them didn't clash when it became obvious that Tinubu's greed knows no boundary.

When the time came for him to put this good man(Fashola) where his full potentials would be realised and achieved for the common good of the people he tactically avoided him and went for a Pastor who's naive to the murky world of politics who they can use at will just the way Obasanjo thought he was going to use Jonathan but it backfired 100% and now he is writing books like an ancient scribe.

How can two walk unless they agree?

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Ogogoro responsible for my husband's poor decisions, laments former first lady Patience Jonathan

Anti Corruption Task force arrest 15 former govt ministers at Seme border

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by shrimati(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2015
It is a victory for democracy - Buhari
We will go to court for our stolen mandate - GEJ
Source, punch newspaper

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Equado(m): 1:56am On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
Jonathan accepts defeat,decamps to APC to contest for Otuoke Local Government chairman.

grin grin grin
been seeing your post,and sincerely speaking your post are mostly senseless,dumb and clueless!!!*NO offnce*
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by wwwkaycom(m): 3:48am On Jan 09, 2015
hyfr:
The reverse might actually be the case sir. Only God can say but it seems most people underestimate powers of an incumbent president imo
Power of incumbency, you have actually underestimated the power of God in your statement
God will help us to send GEJ back to his village
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by makzeze: 3:55am On Jan 09, 2015
"Buhari leads in North and South West"

"My victory is for Nigeria and Nigerians- Buhari"

"Jonathan concedes defeat, congratulates Buhari and Osinbajo"

"World leaders congratulate Buhari, charge him to fight corruption"

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Zakkyoz: 5:21am On Jan 09, 2015
makzeze:

nice one
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:27am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan handing over to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by denedene(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thank you for understanding me unlike the bad belle people that are being deceived with Buhari's new found collabo with Tinubu whose stranglehold is almost choking Lagosians.......even the Fashola he supposedly nurtured and made Governor is a better man ,it was only an act of God that both of them didn't clash when it became obvious that Tinubu's greed knows no boundary.

When the time came for him to put this good man(Fashola) where his full potentials would be realised and achieved for the common good of the people he tactically avoided him and went for a Pastor who's naive to the murky world of politics who they can use at will just the way Obasanjo thought he was going to use Jonathan but it backfired 100% and now he is writing books like an ancient scribe.

How can two walk unless they agree?
loool.... seems pdp might take lagos state from tinubu
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Code213:

undecided kai!!! Bros you dull o!! The people who love Nigeria will thumbprint for change come fe-buhari14. The enemies of Nigeria say 'stealing is not corruption' and so they want continuity.
The guy will make a good comedian

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2015
makzeze:

In Akpabio's voice "Do You want to go to jail?"

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
Jonathan accepts defeat,decamps to APC to contest for Otuoke Local Government chairman.

grin grin grin
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by MalcoImX: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
PDP Is Its Own Worst Enemy – Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by hazyfm1: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
berem:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by MalcoImX: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Equado:
been seeing your post,and sincerely speaking your post are mostly senseless,dumb and clueless!!!*NO offnce*
Ecuador, why are you stalking her?
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
don't mind the fool! His type are better ignored

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by igbeke: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
double post
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by igbeke: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
GEJ commits suicide after losing election
-wife: I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide
-vanguard

Seun uncovers 600,000 PDP paid monikers on nairaland, suspends politics section -Saharareporters

Barcanista replaces Reuben abati as berem gets married grin -punch

dss raid otuoke uncovers $10000000000000000000 Nigerian money -BBC
What if the expected happens and GEJ wins, You really think the serial loser won't hang himself this time? well.
BTW, this your Berem; I used to think she was only bereft of political ideas. Never knew she's also bereft of suitable suitors too.
As for Barcanista, tell him GEJ is still in charge, at least till 2019.
Lest I forget, tell Buhari Nigerians are still waiting to see his certificate.
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by BRAV0O(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
GEJ commits suicide after losing election
-wife: I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide
-vanguard

Seun uncovers 600,000 PDP paid monikers on nairaland, suspends politics section -Saharareporters

Barcanista replaces Reuben abati as berem gets married grin -punch

dss raid otuoke uncovers $10000000000000000000 Nigerian money -BBC
pls I don't want to lauf today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by Equado(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
stalking you said?bros abeg she nor reach!!!
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by juman(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
nigerians jubilate as inec declare buhari as the winner.

1 Like

Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by juman(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
I tell yea, this thread is funny. grin
Re: Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election by juman(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
micklplus:
Jonathan sets up a fishing business in Otuoke.

Pej starts consulting business to cater for her fellow widows in southern Kaduna

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Close BBC Hausa Before Closing Radio Biafra- Naija Delta Youths Tell Buhari / Fashola In Panic (pics) / Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.