Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! (36002 Views)

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / Men, 10 Reasons Why Women Avoid You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=priscaoge post=29623061][/quote]

At this rate the only men women should be dating are retired deeper life pastors. WTF grin
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by dechandel(f): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
sexylogan:

Lol...you ehn...
Na true na..
Abi i lie? tongue
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by dechandel(f): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Coming from a Daddy's girl undecided
Ehen? undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by dechandel(f): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
passionate88:
You all are confusing yourselves with this "MAMA BOY" of a thing... We are different from that character in Act like a lady, Think like a man..
We? So you even follow grin
Oya define a "mama's boy"for me
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Pabloescobar(f): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
prettyjo:

Omo mummy. I see this is the new scope of booking space grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by valdetino(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
The mama's boy!!
That one can even ask the mum if he is allowed to date a short girl grin
Cant come up with a single life saving decision without consulting his mum

U Sound as if u r very short. (No Offense pls)
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Cruzeiro(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
As much as i concur that bad behaviours shuld nt be condoned nd dt girls shuld watch out fr who dey date. But isn't it funny dt evry girl is feignin innocency, as if dey dnt av deir abysmal anomalities. Hipocrisy.
One cnt but wonder why dey av de ryt to be so choosy. Pls lts stp ds brainwash. Truth is, evry1 hs his or her way of navigatn hs life.
Nice post op albeit sm unwarranted undertones.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by priscaoge(f): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Gave ur new pic d first like,u dey worry for Politics section!

Lol....
Thanks for the Like embarassed
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by priscaoge(f): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
voltron:

At this rate the only men women should be dating are retired deeper life pastors. WTF grin

Nooooo biko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by priscaoge(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
wisdompraise:

What a wonderful signature!!!

1000 likes for you dear.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by dechandel(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
valdetino:

U Sound as if u r very short. (No Offense pls)
Lol
I am not short. Read beyond my post smiley
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by tivta(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Any lady that falls for this is living in a fools paradise. All men possess at least two traits here. As for your un achiever you will soon start complaining he doesn't have time for you. What of the gadget freak? Is he not better than a womanizer? Men who dress to impress are mostly womanizers or gay. To sum it all up, think of Mark Zukerberg, he is an introvert with no dress skills that sits in a room all by himself and makes more money than any hard working nigerian. OP's points are mostly flawed. I just pity those who follow everything he says. No one is an angel.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by leookagbare: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hey pals, have you heard?
Nicki minaj is getting married to lil Wayne this year...he proposed to her last week,watch the video at
http:// www.reekwhat.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by tivta(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Nooooo biko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Take it or leave it, most short ladies are temperamental,I learnt that the hard way despite advice from my folks. When it comes to relationships, parents have a better understanding than their children will ever have. Have long since then run away from short girls. So if your parents give you a particular reason about specific set of people, better open your senses and observe well.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by heffem(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Viktoh:

cheesy
U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪☺ fit change....imagine the way U̶̲̥̅̊ start this year again...
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by priscaoge(f): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
tivta:
. Take it or leave it, most short ladies are temperamental,I learnt that the hard way despite advice from my folks. When it comes to relationships, parents have a better understanding than their children will ever have. Have long since then run away from short girls. So if your parents give you a particular reason about specific set of people, better open your senses and observe well.

Short girls are temperamental?? How did u arive to this conclusion? undecided undecided

So if your parents tell u to avoid any guy that has mustache,or dark guys,or ladies that has big bosom just because of one flimsy excuse u will??
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
They said the cheap guy.
I don't understand how a guy ll spend on a 1st date to determine he's cheap.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by 360musicng(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
ITS HERE FINALLY!!! :-D

FULL MIXTAPE: Lil Wayne – Sorry For The Wait 2 (ZIP DOWNLOAD)

http://www..com/download-full-mixtape-lil-wayne-sorry-for-the-wait-2-zip-download/

THE FULL 17 TRACKS!! DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by sexylogan(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
Na true na..
Abi i lie? tongue

You no lie oh, Sweetheart
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by tivta(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Short girls are temperamental?? How did u arive to this conclusion? undecided undecided

So if your parents tell u to avoid any guy that has mustache,or dark guys,or ladies that has big bosom just because of one flimsy excuse u will??
. Your example is out of point. Ask any person above the age of 60 about short people,even google will prove to you what I just said, its a scientific fact although a few short ladies are level headed. www.healthguidance.org/entry/15851/1/Short-Man-Syndrome-Explained.html
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by priscaoge(f): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
tivta:
. Your example is out of point. Ask any person above the age of 60 about short people,even google will prove to you what I just said, its a scientific fact although a few short ladies are level headed. www.healthguidance.org/entry/15851/1/Short-Man-Syndrome-Explained.html

Go back n read ur post,u will understand y I made those points.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Kingsasian(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
AgapeCharis:
The NFAs ---- No future ambition

The unkempt
He has no dress sense. His dressing can never attract any lady.

The gbagaun incorporated
U'lld think his brain is as cute as his face only for u to hear him speak. U go shame for am

Too serious guy
Ah ah! Abeg ask God for some sense of humour. According to dechandel life is too short........

The broke a$s nigga
This is a paramount turn-off for ladies. I no need explain

Priscaoge which one ur husband/bf fall into? tongue
u wey dey open he cat mouth, which one u fall put?
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
The mama's boy!!
hope you know a 1st class mamas boy
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Kingsasian(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
tivta:
Any lady that falls for this is living in a fools paradise. All men possess at least two traits here. As for your un achiever you will soon start complaining he doesn't have time for you. What of the gadget freak? Is he not better than a womanizer? Men who dress to impress are mostly womanizers or gay. To sum it all up, think of Mark Zukerberg, he is an introvert with no dress skills that sits in a room all by himself and makes more money than any hard working nigerian. OP's points are mostly flawed. I just pity those who follow everything he says. No one is an angel.
then u go sit down inside ur room like the Zukerberg and wait for money to enter your bank account.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Obeenah(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
The mama's boy!!

Hmmmm. Sounds like you dated one. Subbing someone I believe. Quick question, are you short?
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
The mama's boy!!

All you women will be screaming that you don't like "mama's boys, yet when you have a son, you'll want him to consult you before making any decision, all in the name of "providing guidance".

"What is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander"
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ipledge:
I don't know the problem you girls have with mamas boy

Proudly mamas boy grin
Mamas boy till nigeria become world power tongue

Don't mind them. They all claim not to like mama's boys, yet when they have sons, they will want to contrl the poor guy's life lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by valdetino(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
I am not short. Read beyond my post smiley
OK. COS I KNOW U LOOK VERY TALL IN UR PIC
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Artorius(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Call me cheap, but I never pay a girl's bills in a restaurant; she pays hers and I pay mine.
I no be her papa, after all she enjoys my company, that's enough payment angry
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kingsasian:
u wey dey open he cat mouth, which one u fall put?
none tongue
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by passionate88: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
We? So you even follow grin
Oya define a "mama's boy"for me
Yes I follow join.. A mama's boy loves his mom... Listens to what she has to say, then make a decision.. Let me ask you a question, will you go ahead and marry a man your dad say you shouldn't marry?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. / Momodou Secka 'Danso': Gambian Gay Marries White Man (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.