Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! (36015 Views)

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / Men, 10 Reasons Why Women Avoid You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by cheruv: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP gee nti kam gwa gi angry
this is a mans world and the last thing I'd accept is a woman's diktat! I like some other homeboys here enjoy you in the politics arena but as per this piece you put up there,it doesn't hold water undecided
I love my mum,and would love my wife when I get married... burr the last thing any woman would do is to tell me some crappy things about how she feels and expect me to just tag along angry
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mama's boy, hehe! reminds me of "think like a man" Terrance always on his mama! it's like he was even dating his mum, but they always cute and childish-looking.

The control freak, man! i can't stand these people, especially when there's a heated argument between you two, gosh! it's frustrating to be around them, i don't make them stay sef!
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Fkhalifa(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
tivta:
Any lady that falls for this is living in a fools paradise. All men possess at least two traits here. As for your un achiever you will soon start complaining he doesn't have time for you. What of the gadget freak? Is he not better than a womanizer? Men who dress to impress are mostly womanizers or gay. To sum it all up, think of Mark Zukerberg, he is an introvert with no dress skills that sits in a room all by himself and makes more money than any hard working nigerian. OP's points are mostly flawed. I just pity those who follow everything he says. No one is an angel.
God bless this post and poster,d ladies can be so easily swayed,you can see them all liking the same point,neglecting orthers..
you expect a man to distance himself from his mum to impress you?if hes hard working you ill complain of little attention,you expect him to splash his hard earned money on you to spend on frivoloties before you can rate him...
i pity d guys that ill let women manipulate their brain backward.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Oriafo123: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Artorius:
Call me cheap, but I never pay a girl's bills in a restaurant; she pays hers and I pay mine.
I no be her papa, after all she enjoys my company, that's enough payment angry
LOOOOOL grin grin cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by tivta(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fkhalifa:

God bless this post and poster,d ladies can be so easily swayed,you can see them all liking the same point,neglecting orthers..
you expect a man to distance himself from his mum to impress you?if hes hard working you ill complain of little attention,you expect him to splash his hard earned money on you to spend on frivoloties before you can rate him...
i pity d guys that ill let women manipulate their brain backward.
. Tell them my brother.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Tex42(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
@OP, your signature is damn too funny! even GMB is gonna laugh on seeing this.

pls permit me to copy and paste on ma facebook page.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
All that matters is that a man has the fear of God in him else others na just by d way! In order to get one you as a lady should be God-fearing too! You attract What you are! stick with someone you can tolerate their flaws cos none is perfect!
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by macof(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
About that point on the guy that picks the cheapest stuff...I don't think that bad
Man must be economical, a lady expecting an extravagant man must be lazy
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Lordleo89(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
All these are just habits that a Girl who is interested in helping and building her man can cope with and possibly change with prayers and a very large dose of patience. Afterall, we are only imperfect humans. God help Us, cos indeed only him Can.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by avuekwe(f): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Gadget boy! The one that thinks that buying dstv explora is the next big thing. The one that changes play station like pata. All he thinks of is the latest gadget to buy. Run for your dear life ! He will use you for juju to make more money to support his addiction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by xcitedjay(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2015
avuekwe:
Gadget boy! The one that thinks that buying dstv explora is the next big thing. The one that changes play station like pata. All he thinks of is the latest gadget to buy. Run for your dear life ! He will use you for juju to make more money to support his addiction.

Seems to me like you had a really close encounter with one.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Dannidom(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2015
I tire for this romance section o.

Chai I jst dnt knw wat to jst write

mesage to my future exes: I dnt give a bleep abt wat u tink abt me u may find me as one of those listed but if u aint finding me interesting u beta use my ex tag and construct ur own Dannidom.
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by Dannidom(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2015
And moreover there is a chance that u myt leave a guy beta than u met him

and gues what

u'l be leaving it to a girl that wil apreciate him and thank God u left him

quote me if u are pretty

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by priscaoge(f): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
avuekwe:

This got me laughing out loud cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by shitshappen(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Echoes of single twenty-something women, I will be here when you all turn thirty and will be willing to marry any tom.
I love ma gadgets, ma mom, I love money. But I still love ma women. Tag along if you choose, otherwise alight at the next b/stop
Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by avuekwe(f): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
priscaoge:

This got me laughing out loud cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is right beneath me where he belongs. He's the devils incarnate .

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! by avuekwe(f): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
xcitedjay:

Seems to me like you had a really close encounter with one.

Yes, I had so many years to pay for that deadly mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Should I Still Contact Her??. / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.