Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Are Girls So Shallow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Shallow (706 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls So Shallow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Shallow by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2015
I have no GF, and truthfully i am not so polite or friendly with females (at least not anymore). Since i was little i found out that females were always drawn to me but i didnt know why. In my church so many guys envied me cuz i was the kinda guy that all the girls wanted to be friends with, cuz so many girls liked me other girls just wanted me also. But at a point i went severely ill and it affected my appearance so greatly and to my shock all the girls that wanted/liked me stoped being friendly to me, it was as if they all just planned to hate me they didnt even look at me anymore. I almost cried to know that people only liked me for how i looked before i went ill, after some months i recovered and these same girls started to become friendly again but this time i ignored them all and till today i literally dont talk to girls anymore, they are so shallow. If a girl likes u most times its cuz of how u look, lose that looks for a day and see the attitude she would give u, u would almost cry and wish ur looks came back.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shallow by starlingbawa(m): 6:27am On Jan 09, 2015
That's not always or necessarily the case!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Shallow by iceberylin(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Gays everywhere shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Shallow by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2015
They are moved by what they see alone(...and hear atimes ),They don't love you for who you are but for how you look, Mundane things. That's just the irony of life.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shallow by Enegod(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2015
I think most people are shallow to an extent. Some just more so than others. For most women its more your
confidence, how you approach them, what you say how you say it and how you carry yourself. If you are able to spark an emotional attraction in a woman your appearance becomes less important. I
think it goes the same for guys also.. my opinion anyways undecided

but Op we like them being shallow in some ways because if they were deep we would
need penis the size of a horse —-——------—> angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Shallow by starlingbawa(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Enegod:
I think most people are shallow to an extent. Some just more so than others. For most women its more your
confidence, how you approach them, what you say how you say it and how you carry yourself. If you are able to spark an emotional attraction in a woman your appearance becomes less important. I
think it goes the same for guys also.. my opinion anyways undecided

I couldn't agree more!!! You nailed it dude!!!

but Op we like them being shallow in some ways because if they were deep we would
need penis the size of a horse —-——------—> angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Shallow by Enegod(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=starlingbawa post=29626004][/quote]undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Shallow by Oahray: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Don't blame them, they were scared of whatever ailment could make a fine boy become ugly. You weren't complaining when they flocked around your looks, and not your intellect, why complain now?

How does your story even make them shallow?

(1) (Reply)

Four Surefire Signs You're More Than "Just Friends" / Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her / Most Lovely 18 Relationship Turn Offs That Can Ruin Your Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.