Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money (1224 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Tobilastik(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2015
You see these days our so call Lover boys a.k.a MAGAS are really falling into sharp girls trap that they will end up spending all they have on them just to please girls .

These are the Five things you will notice in a girl that is just in a relationship with you just to drain your money

1. On your first date with her, she will request and insist you chat in a restaurant

2. When you invite her to your apartment, she won't come alone, but with friend(s) .. Y? to chop your money together
Broz, if she pull this stunt for like Three times, please Run!!!!!

3. When you ask her why she hasn't call you for days, she either say... MTN/GLO/ETISALAT has banned her phone from calling that she needs a new phone grin (lol)

But trust me she will always complain about not having airtime, send the airtime to her..she will only flash you to appreciate

4. When she demand for money and you tell her you are broke, then she picks up a fight with you

5. She will ask for subscription money like every two two weeks, you will start wondering when one week subscription turns to N1000
advice: When she tells you are sub has expired, tell her to sell the phone and buy Nokia browsing phone, @least she will be using whatsapp and Mtn I-pulse will do the work ..

guys you can also drop yours!
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Gooci(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2015
As expected

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by AJ01(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2015
grin she tells you her landlord will throw her things out if she don't pay her rent,she will appreciate even half of the rent from you,.

Advice: you be her FATHER grin

Ooooh I LOVE counter threads grin grin grin
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by ronald4lif(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Who didn't see this counter thread coming
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by 1stola: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2015
If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of
INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by AJ01(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2015
1stola:
If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of
INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE
Nigeria Jaga jaga everything scatter scatter poor man dey suffer suffer boza boza Gun shot at the air....#just singing. grin grin grin
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Iruobean(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Omg! Fp on point:.... Ahaha
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Experienced Number 1 grin
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by 100Cents: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2015
I see..

Sipping alomo bitters on this thread..
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Princecalm(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Some gals are reall b*d.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by 100Cents: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Girls shopping after men's money, nah them dey lose sha.

Long stories.. One lady I know eats on different men everyday, she has at least one date(maga) daily, sometimes two. Just because of her big bum bum. Wetin concern me ? Chop and Go !!!

You need to see the number of times her bf calls to monitor her and the lies she tells.

Hehehe
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2015
lolz
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by apparentlylaw(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Wah if dz are her reasons

1 Chatting in resturant - how can u stay alone wif a guy u jez barely met ...Guyz can't be trusted

2 Coming with her fwendz to your apartment - what if she is trying to avert been raped

3 Call - You should be the one calling your babe nah ...no be u want GF , if she wants a new phone vewi simple , jez get a Nokia Torch Light phone for her ..shikkina

4 When she picks up fight with u for been broke - Come on , ur babe is ur responsibility , if she does dat to u for the first time, it would encourage you to hustle hard or u loose her

5 Subscription - Maybe she watches Video on youtube and it gulps her mb ..we all know how doez android device dey swap mb ...No be U want babe , u gas deal wif d responsibilities of having a babe and doze your points above dosent depict if your babe wants to drain you

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by justmag(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2015
You just save me some money OP! Thank you! I just got rid of two girls after reading this. Just dodged two bullet.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by justmag(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2015
apparentlylaw:

1 Chatting in resturant - how can u stay alone wif a guy u jez barely met ...Guyz can't be trusted

2 Coming with her fwendz to your apartment - what if she is trying to avert been raped

3 Call - You should be the one calling your babe nah ...no be u want GF , if she wants a new phone vewi simple , jez get a Nokia Torch Light phone for her ..shikkina

4 When she picks up fight with u for been broke - Come on , ur babe is ur responsibility , if she does dat to u for the first time, it would encourage you to hustle hard or u loose her

5 Subscription - Maybe she watches Video on youtube and it gulps her mb ..we all know how doez android device dey swap mb ...No be U want babe , u gas deal wif d responsibilities of having a babe and doze your points above dosent depict if your babe wants to drain you

Are you sure you are a man?? Pull down your pants and check please! You may have woken up in a womans body!
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by apparentlylaw(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2015
justmag:

Are you sure you are a man?? Pull down your pants and check please! You may have woken up in a womans body!
Lol !! I'm a Man oooooo ....
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Sleekshady(f): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Nice
apparentlylaw:

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Tobilastik(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
apparentlylaw:

just check to confirm ...so u mean u can defend girls like dz ...smh
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Gooci(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2015
girls shha grin grin a girl sent a request to me on fbk, i accepted, nxt thing was hi and i replied, we started talking nd i was like av we met cuz i dont think i know her. she told her school nd where she lives, i told her wia i skooled too nd wia i am working.
i knew twas a mistake i told her i don de work. Nxt thing was she even wan come home but she no get money, i told her to notify her people at home so that they can send her money, her response shocked me. she said she no get card that she wud be glad if i can send her recharge card(me be like haa). I told her to boro from her friend, she said dey ddnt have too, i told her how come she de browse, she said na som1 else's fone she de use... so i came out str8 to her that I CANNOT SEND HER CARD. she said jst 100card, i was she ds1 de mad ni angry angry you think say yu don see mugunnu I ended the chat wt her, after like 2months, i looked for her on my fbk list, she don delete me danu grin cheesy she caught a wrong prey cool
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by jnrbayano(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2015
apparentlylaw:

You don't look it
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by apparentlylaw(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Tobilastik:

just check to confirm ...so u mean u can defend girls like dz ...smh
lol ! I don check nd I be guy ... I no defend gehz nah ....jez dat doze re not enof reasons to say a geh wants to drain you in a relationship
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by apparentlylaw(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
jnrbayano:

You don't look it
ehn z dat xo
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by lilmax(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2015
Sleekshady:
Nice
so this is true
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money by Maamin(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Sleekshady:
Nice

Nice ke?...but at the back of ur mind u know the truth. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Coca Cola Says Stick To A Partner (pics) / 7 Reasons Men Cheat / Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.