Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,554 members, 7,840,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (48347 Views)

Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by dre11(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Louislewis:
@ Zantama05...See the cause of your problem below and not Jonathan...

[size=14pt]Quote from Buhari..

“Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in this country… It is a legal responsibility which God has given us.”
[/size]

Hum!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by ishiamu(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:
pls my Nigerian brothers & sisters don't vote GEJ to save
our we from north-east cos this man didn't
consider us as humans he think say we be
chicken always we are killed in hundred, thousands cry cry

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

#change for survive we believe. GMB2015.

The piple that are killing you are they not your brothers Should a brother do that to his people?? Call your foot soldiers to order..... we don't care how you cry foul gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Hollawaley(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Na dem know come feb. 14 he's leaving for otuoke #GMB TILL 2019
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Lilaex: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Of course ur a muslim. I have notin to say to u!
dre11:

You are such an religion bigot for this post.
Who tells you that the national chairman of APC is a Muslim

We trying to mend fences so people can move forward put you wanna play the religious card again
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Dee60: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

Check your facts. Let us stop polarizing Nigeria in the name of religion. Some blood-sucking cultists would even seek power in the name of being 'christian'. It is better to pray to be led to vote aright. Nigeria needs to remain a secular state where there is freedom of speech and religion as stated by the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by gistmelove(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by saintandsinnerz: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

Eeya I can see the impact of the Boko Haram crisis on your English! So Sorry
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Bigot u say? Wat til u are being hunted down and killed by this agenda b4 u know.

Actually I have personal experience of what you say.....and I refuse to hate.

I still stand by my assessment of your post. Better take it down smiley....you still have to get some of the Muslims you hate to vote for your man next month.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Khodex: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmm ....
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by KidProgrammer(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
fastguy10:

Tell dat 2 ur northern elder
who controls a country,who controls the NA nd other defence forces,who controls how resources were being allocated,who controls the well being of a country,who controls the people of a country? THE PRESIDENT OR THE NORTHERN ELDERS?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Franchise21(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
dre11:
All this PDP governors are just selfish
They aren't moved by the electorate except themselves alone.

They want everything for themselves and themselves alone
They want to be relevant

Its only Sule lamido that did remember his people but the rest just only think about themselves.

The only time this nation will get it right is only when our leaders thinks about the electorate first and the well being of the nation before their own personal interest
Seconded
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by zantama05(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Louislewis:

“Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in this country… It is a legal responsibility which God has given us.”
[/size]
my friend forget about this lies and focus on THIS reality TRANSFORMATION AGENDA IS GOING
ON SUCCESSFULLY AS WE ALL CAN
PERCEIVE.
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most
other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and
above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N100 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to
N250 or more per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to
N4000 per month even when not
available
6. Scarcity of money in all sphere of life,
yet abundantly available if one is a
Jonathanian e.g groups campaigning for
the continuation of the EBELE ill wind
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from
10,000 barrels pd to 100,000 barrels pd.
10. Constant industrial actions by many
organisations
11. From the sack of few workers to the
sack of thousands of workers
12. WASSCE rate of failure from 40% to
over 70%
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from substantial to zero
14. Misappropriation of funds from
billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to
less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse in Africa to
greatest in Africa on paper, but the
masses from poor to poorest
18. Defection of polititians from a few
tens to hundreds of persons, in some
cases thousands from one party to the
other. Nigerian soldiers now defect to
other countries
19. Transport fares, from a few
hundreds of Naira to several thousand of
Naira, on both air and road networks
20. Bribe takings from only police, now
includes all authorities, soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are
deliberately dispatched with low grade
weapons to be killed by a well armed
"Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal from few to
substantial
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scandal
28. Orisajafor $10 million arms scandal
29. Subsidy scam
30. Immigration death scandal
31. Missing $20 billion
32. Handling boko haram with kid gloves
only to report that the nation is winning
on insurgents.
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35.195naira to one dollar due to there economic
genocide.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by sleekdre: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

Young man, stop being sentimental.. When Igbos were being killed like chicken, nobody complained that much..People were shouting they should leave the north.. Now they've left, they are killing indigenes, People started shouting GEJ..Abegiiiiiiii!!!!!
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by bobo65(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2015
G
Louislewis:

[/size]

Dont worry.. The illiterate's plan wont work
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Frankiss44(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
Imagine someone detested calling everybody to celebrate with him.
God is against him
masses are against him
His normal thinking peeps are against him
And some clueless follower are shouting Jonathan till 2019

Are you blind to whats happening.
his defeat will be in guiness book if Record.

Buhari win Jonathan in the ratio of 98:2

BIHARI FOR PRESIDENT

Seun please we need an option for unliking comments...

Especially comments as stupid as this one.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by dre11(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Of course ur a muslim. I have notin to say to u!

Shut up

Am a Christian to the core...

What has performance got to do with religion
What has fixing the nation got to do with religion

Your GEJ.... What kind of Christ like future he has
He said stealing is not corruption
We witness massive looting of the treasury during his tenure
He made promises that he couldn't do.
He shielded corrupt individual from prosecution

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by GuysnMum: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2015
fastguy10:

so we should vote for the man who said he will make nigeria ungovernable for GEJ and he did. Or we should vote for the man who stupidly said Muslims shld vote for a muslims and christians shld vote for christians, because he feels the north are more in number... abeg leave the devil we know there than that man that claims to be an angel....
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Frankiss44(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Arch1:
JonaTAN must go

Yes Boss

He must go back to ASO Rock
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by akinsadeez(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Tval:
2015 presidential result
3 million votes separated the two candidates.

Gej won after a fierce battle with Gmb.

Save this page and come back here after the election.

GMB then filed an election petition all the way to the supreme court. The supreme court in a split judgment of 4 to 3 agreed with GMB's claims of widespread rigging in GEJ's strongholds. They then deducted a total of 7 million votes from the votes recorded by GEJ in the south south and south east. Thus, the supreme court overruled the court of appeal and declared GMB winner by 4 million votes.

Save this page and come back after the election.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by midolian(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

IN SHA ALLAH
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

I am quoting you because I was touched by your comment. My prayers and love will never depart from those of you in the North East.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by lilzeel(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2015
The beginning of disunity among PDP is the beginning of wisdom. 2015 the year where God will be God and man will be man.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jojoki: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:

Bros, Wake up now. You Guys are the one dividing this beautiful country using RELIGION.

We will not fall for that cheap blackmail.

God bless Nigeria Christians & Muslims

God bless PROGRESSIVE Nigerians.

Let Vote for CHANGE!
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by GuysnMum: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

fastguy10:

so we should vote for the man who said he will make nigeria ungovernable for GEJ and he did. Or we should vote for the man who stupidly said Muslims shld vote for a muslims and christians shld vote for christians, because he feels the north are more in number... abeg leave the devil we know there than that man that claims to be an angel....
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Gynacologist(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2015
onadana:
coolConditions or no conditions...say no to cluessness.Let vote him out to return back to Otuoke at least he will go back with shoes.See what happened in Sri Lanka yesterday.SAI BUHARI...WE NEED CHANGE.
wat happend was d incumbent president tat ruled dem fo 10 yrs ousted?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by sparko1(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:

Nice try, full point for historical detailing but zero point for argument made. Neither of GEJ or any other Christian political is an actual Christian, they are all satanist so stop wasting your time and start thinking because if you don't you might not be given an opportunity to state your reasons to your grandchildren.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by sefe73(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Dey r sure to get ministerial or ambassadorial posts. So no shaking.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by cirmuell(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
kick out pdp angry
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Frankiss44(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
1stola:
If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of
INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE

Stale....
Give us something new to remember son...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.