Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (48339 Views)

Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by tlops(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
I thought NL is a forum where people can share useful information on... why am I banned for sharing the happening in Paris terror attack? I live in Paris and I want people to see how insurgence is dealt with here so we can do the same in Nigeria...
pls help beg MOD to unban me!!!

Please let us fight against all who fight against freedom of PRESS including those on NL!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2084193/terror-paris-suspects-involved-hostage
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by PastorOla1: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
CHOP I CHOP GOVERNMENT, YOU GEJ ME, I GEJ YOU. MEN WITH POWER, THEY BETTER HAVE PLAN "B" BECAUSE THEIR MASTER IS CERTAIN TO LOOSE THE NEXT ELECTION. THEY WILL ALL BE SHOCKED, "GBAM"

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by xklucvG: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:
my friend now book boy have control of at least over 17LG in north-east why they will not go after them than to wait them to come an start killing innocent people.

and I think you know little about this issue but try to know more it helps you some day.
because know BH in N-E & N-C Fulani harsman in M-B and other parts of the north tomorrow we don't where they heading to! God save us

change for survive we believed
Honestly i agree with you but if we vote Jonathan out the Niger Delta boys will surely bring down the country's economy then Buhari will have to grapple with the problem of militant which might distract him and result to cluelessness like we have now. I think what we should ask for now is a soverene conference and not elections because the country is no more united it has been polarised with events unfolding from 1964 till this day.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by gaph38: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
ONE HONEST LEADER.

How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy presidential nomination form? A very pertinent question, I must say. And as someone who believes in knowing the truth before acting, I took my enquiry to the Nigerian ministry of finance and this was the response I got: Yes, it is true, All heads of states collect on the average 23 million Naira every month, apart from General Muhammadu Buhari. He (General Buhari) objected to collecting most of the allowances,insisting they were bogus and therefore amount to corruption. He personally wrote a letter to the ministry to that effect. As a result he collected only N2.3M a month equivalent of 10% of what he is entitled, which he believes is his legitimate earnings!! Imagine how honest this man is!! May God give us the wisdom to accept reality. Please let's vote wisely, we need a leader that can fight corruption. Buhari is that leader.

Investigation also has it on authority that he is the only one amongst past presidents who returns his car after a 4 year cycle for a replacement as required. Others get the new and keep the old. Share with Nigerians.

This is a campaign material please pass on and share within your circle of influence if you align with operation CHANGE....‪#‎VoteCHANGE‬....otherwise, feel free to delete the message.

korel9:
Thank God I made it today to the front page. I will commentus when I come back from Friday prayers.
So stay tuned grin

Ehen before then, a question or two for all Naijans esp GMB supporters:

* Why is GMB so confident he can stop the boko boys? angry (food for thought)

* How does he intend to fulfil all his blind promises to Nigeria knowing he only has "more than one million" grin in his account and that the foreign reserve isn't as filled as he is envisaging? Especially when he refunds all the campaign money to his cohorts and repays the acclaimed money he used to purchase his presidential bid form! angry

Because he has done it before with Matasini.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nikky4izuu: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
North-easterners are being killed in hundreds and thousands cos of Buhari's utterances after Jonathan was declared winner. Buhari is d architect of insurgency n terrorism in Nigeria today, that is why he shouldn't be allowed to smell that seat. To save innocent citizens from Buhari's boys, Bok-haram.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Vikky014(f): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:
pls my Nigerian brothers & sisters don't vote GEJ to save
our we from north-east cos this man didn't
consider us as humans he think say we be
chicken always we are killed in hundred, thousands cry cry

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

#change for survive we believe. GMB2015.
hahahaha.really i will still vote for him.i guess gej is the one that donated his teenage girl for succide bombing.BOKOHARAM WANT SHARIA REPUBLIC THE SAME VIEW WITH BUHARI.SOOOO AM NOT VOTING.ENJOY YOUR SHARIA STATE
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Vikky014(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
gaph38:
ONE HONEST LEADER.

How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy presidential nomination form? A very pertinent question, I must say. And as someone who believes in knowing the truth before acting, I took my enquiry to the Nigerian ministry of finance and this was the response I got: Yes, it is true, All heads of states collect on the average 23 million Naira every month, apart from General Muhammadu Buhari. He (General Buhari) objected to collecting most of the allowances,insisting they were bogus and therefore amount to corruption. He personally wrote a letter to the ministry to that effect. As a result he collected only N2.3M a month equivalent of 10% of what he is entitled, which he believes is his legitimate earnings!! Imagine how honest this man is!! May God give us the wisdom to accept reality. Please let's vote wisely, we need a leader that can fight corruption. Buhari is that leader.

Investigation also has it on authority that he is the only one amongst past presidents who returns his car after a 4 year cycle for a replacement as required. Others get the new and keep the old. Share with Nigerians.

This is a campaign material please pass on and share within your circle of influence if you align with operation CHANGE....‪#‎VoteCHANGE‬....otherwise, feel free to delete the message.

REALLYdnt you know he refused to collect the money because of guilty consciencehw can someone dt didnt go to sch earn such amount of money?tell him to show us his certificate
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by kraftykc(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
fastguy10:

Tell dat 2 ur northern elder

His "northern elder" is NOT the PRESIDENT of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by StarCj(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin[size=8pt][/size]
korel9:
Thank God I made it today to the front page. I will commentus when I come back from Friday prayers.
So stay tuned grin

* How does he intend to fulfil all his blind promises to Nigeria knowing he only has "more than one million" grin in his account and that the foreign reserve isn't as filled as he is envisaging? Especially when he refunds all the campaign money to his cohorts and repays the acclaimed money he used to purchase his presidential bid form! angry
korel9:
So stay tuned grin

korel9:
So stay tuned grin

that's a good question my there.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by InvertedHammer: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
Discussion within the party to settle any fear should be entertain with the benefit of the masses in mind.

God bless your hustle this Year. tongue

Shalom!

Firefire!
/
If I steal your fowl, prepare a delicious meal with it and served you the meal with chicken wing. You enjoyed it, blessed me and prayed for success in my endeavours.

NB: Don't forget that you just ate your chicken.

What do you think I will steal next?

I am a Nigerian politician and you represent the hoi polloi.
\
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Firefire(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
If I steal your fowl, prepare a delicious meal with it and served you the meal with chicken wing. You enjoyed it, blessed me and prayed for success in my endeavours.

NB: Don't forget that you just ate your chicken.

What do you think I will steal next?

I am a Nigerian politician and you represent the hoi polloi.
\

I beg no steal my fowl, and if you steal my fowl I will catch you and crate you to Kirikiri Max. grin
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by angelsing(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
Dude stop spamming the whole site with this religion bigotry...it will not stand we are wiser than this...its good governance we want
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Johnnyessence(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Any country that does not Obey the rule of law is a
jungle. GEJ (in Lagos).
Rule of law. GEJ / PDP are serial breaker of the
laws:
1. The Court directed that Salami should be
reinstated, he disobeyed.
2.The Supreme Court ruled that Olagunsoye
Oyinlola should be reinstated as the Secretary of
PDP, he disobeyed.
3.Fayose and his thugs invaded the Court in Ekiti,
beat up a judge and sacked the Courts. The
President looked at the other side and pretended
as if nothing happened.
4.16 Governors attempted to hijack the Governors
Forum from 19.GEJ gave an open support to the
16, by given recognition to the Group of 16.
5. 9 members of Rivers House of Assembly wanted
to impeach the Speaker of the House against the
majority 27.
6.7 out of 26 Impeached the Speaker of Ekiti House
of Assembly, the President, in his characteristic
manner, preferred to remain taciturn because he is
a beneficiary of those perfidies.
So, GEJ is the one foisting the jungle life on the
country he is governing.
NO TO SERIAL LAW BREAKERS . NO TO GEJ / PDP.
VOTE WISELY, VOTE GMB VOTE FOR PEACE AND
PROGRESS IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Onyiido: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

#Vote for ZANTAMA05 mtchewwww
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by deletrue: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

People like you will cause a religious war in this country. You are a christian...but did you join the APC in your ward? If the PDP is then seen as a 'christian' party, it means your christianity is part of the problem of this country.
Is our problem other than religion? just tell us the sincere truth. What do you think is our problems I do not your age, Buhari, while serving in the military pronounced it that he want to Islamise the Nigerian state. Am trying very hard to searce for the news papers that carried the message. Once I lay my hands on it, I will show it to the world. Why do you thing the four northern governors, all muslems, left pdp to Buhari's apc? Is this not clear enough?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Ologunjude(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
First 24months after yaradua's demise, Jonathan did nothing but organised an election. Nigeria is a country filled with illiterates, if it a well informed country he won't win any election based on his antecedents. As governor of Bayelsa, he did nothing after he became governor when his predecessor was caught stealing. He acted innocently and got to be president through the back door. People voted for umbrella and brooms in this part of the world. That what they tell over 50 million illiterates. "Once u see umbrella, put ur finger there"

PDP and Jonathan would have been history after 16years of misrule if it a well informed country.

Am surprised people still want PDP after 16 years of failure. Have they affected your lives in anyway?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Chigold101:

At this point u r wrong. This is election time, anything at this point makes news. U must know that propaganda is a form of war. And every e-fighter is ready to use any news as a missile against the opponent. If u have ever contested elective position u will know that even the good u did becomes evil in the book of ur oposition...
read d full text and see for yourself. something re suppose nt to be happening
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by dossantosbobai(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don'

hmm o boi. D devil I know is better than the angel u Dont know, buharis motive eh, if I tell u eh
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by zyonpendrahgon: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

carry what you wrote above and politely show your english teacher...... then smile and ask him. Uncle did i impress you?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by onadana: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Gynacologist:
wat happend was d incumbent president tat ruled dem fo 10 yrs ousted?

Yes and a new president...sworn in.He slept yesterday as the president of Sri Lanka and woke up this morning as an ex-president. cheesy
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by hermesprogidy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
No need to give him any conditions. He will be in Otueke creeks or better still Kirikiri by next month grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by shegsrules(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Imagine that those not vying for any post don't get any political appointments don't u think it would open doors for others also?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by korel9: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
gaph38:
ONE HONEST LEADER.

As much as I love to stand for the truth I won't argue with you on the part of finances; but as for the maitasine issue angry
I tend to disagree on that cos maitasine is just a cult when compared to boko haram.
I lived next door to maitasine so I can testify to that. angry
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by noordean(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
Yes at bolded i support u..,cameroun wil b beta,wont it?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by olanyte: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22 Judiciary Strike
Pls vote wisely!
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by hero31x(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2015
zantama05:

GEJ is not your Problem but the man that said 'if he didn't win, he will make the country un-governable & that party that said there will be a blood bathh & parallel government.

GEJ TILL Buhari Rest in .....
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by SenatorJames(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Must it always be them and their family?.... and if you ask these people, they will claim to be struggling for political post to serve the people.

Who is serving who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.