Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (48340 Views)

Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by zantama05(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2015
idumuose:

Are the yorubas boko haram?

Are the igbos boko haram?

Are the ijaws boko haram?

Boko haram are your blood brothers.When they asked you to go to school,you refused.

we are talking about leadership my illiterate brother we vote for him to provide security for the whole country not only for the above you mentioned but he betray us cos of his bigot and cluelessness

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by phransix147(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

Only if u know what damage this ur small lie could cause... Look am a christain and come FeBuhari am Voting for Buhari, I was once blinded by religious sentiments like you but the desire for change liberated me... Retrace ur steps! **warning**

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Frankiss44:

Seun please we need an option for unliking comments...

Especially comments as stupid as this one.
Seun we also need mental evaluation exercise for yabaleft escapee like this
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:
pls my Nigerian brothers & sisters don't vote GEJ to save
our we from north-east cos this man didn't
consider us as humans he think say we be
chicken always we are killed in hundred, thousands cry cry

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

#change for survive we believe. GMB2015.

seems dt yu were nt given a sound education cux ur grammar is terrible...
lest i 4get u guys frm north east re chickens nd re suppsosed tu b killed.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Lilaex: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2015
The same constitution that buhari has inserted sharia law in which vividly contradict what u are saying about freedom. Be wise.

Dee60:

Check your facts. Let us stop polarizing Nigeria in the name of religion. Some blood-sucking cultists would even seek power in the name of being 'christian'. It is better to pray to be led to vote aright. Nigeria needs to remain a secular state where there is freedom of speech and religion as stated by the Constitution.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by arsetalks(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2015
fastguy10:

Tell dat 2 ur northern elder
Northern elder? Who is president over this people? Who is the GCFR? Who is meant to ensure the safety of lives and properties? Who ought to deal with the miscreants?

Can you all stop this rubbish blame fixing? GEJ ought to deal with the so called elders. Or are you saying your imaginary elders are above the law?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Abee79(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2015
undecided

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by theV0ice: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

What is christian about Jonathan except his name which is even Jewish?

I guess the poverty pervading whatever region you came from usually comes with a Quran or Bible?

Keep deceiving yourself while looting and corruption keep increasing. You'll soon find whether na christian or Muslim stealing dey reign so.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by hyelhira: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2015
The pioneers of the Christian faith preached and lived the Gospel under harsh conditions - hostile and unbelieving Jews (Pharisees, Sadducee); vengeful monarchs (Herods who beheaded John the Baptist and James); oppression (from conquering Romans); persecution (Emperor Nero championed a state-led killings of Christians) - yet Christianity has grown to what we have today because they had spirit-filled believers and spiritually vibrant churches.

By the way, God has not promised that Christianity will be a religion of the state however, God wants Christians to live their lives in such a way that they will be shining lights and beacons to bring others around them to Him. In fact, God even chose leaders for 'pagan/gentile' nations as recorded in the scriptures (see 1 Kings 19:15-16).

So let's stop whipping up religious sentiment in politics. Politics and religion never mix well. Rather, each one of us should cultivate such a good personal relationship with God that we will always be led by the spirit of God in our choices whether lifestyle, politics, career or an other endeavour. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Romans 8:14 (KJV)"

Lilaex:

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by hollandis(f): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

Who is your brother? Evil Religion
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by chipy(f): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ till I become a muslim

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by theV0ice: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
The same constitution that buhari has inserted sharia law in which vividly contradict what u are saying about freedom. Be wise.

So its buhari that inserted sharia into the constitution When exactly did he do that?

The miseducation of Nigerians is appalling.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by OLADD: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! This nairalander will not kill me. No wonder those who have died, are still dying and would still die for the Daura man are like you. My guy, you must show us your certificate and I mean it. Chai!
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by theV0ice: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2015
hollandis:

Who is your brother? Evil Religion

Do you know chibok girls are Christians? Do you know chibok isn't a Muslim settlement? What if the guy you quoted is a northern Christian?

Not every northerner is a Muslim pls
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
Imagine someone detested calling everybody to celebrate with him.
God is against him
masses are against him
His normal thinking peeps are against him
And some clueless follower are shouting Jonathan till 2019

Are you blind to whats happening.
his defeat will be in guiness book if Record.

Buhari win Jonathan in the ratio of 98:2

BIHARI FOR PRESIDENT
go and brush your mouth .......GEJ TILL 2019
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Onyenna(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2015
This is unfathomable!!!!! These dudes have the temerity and effrontery to vie for another political post after such a calamitous outing as Governors!!!!!! Theodore Orji and Gabriel Suswam vying for senatorial ticket!!!!...... like WADAPHUCK!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Tafidah(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Izz9111:
GMB has nothing to offer to Nigerians and to the south because of his fanatical nature a jihadist. He was there in the 80's but never did like Rawlings, he was selective and jailed and killed easterners and westerners while he allowed his brothers like Umaru Dikko to escape, Col. Jokolo, Adamu Ciroma etc were not touched even though facts on corruption was available against them. Ekwueme was jailed while Shagari the main man who should be charged for corrupt government was taking house arrest in a mansion in Ikoyi. My brother, GMB is not a saint and cannot do better. He is sectional and anti democratic.

SAY NO TO GMB

ONLY GEJ HAS ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS

VOTE GEJ

it's just an I just observed something in what you said and am really impressed. tell me please. where. you born during Buhari's regime? you are just blabbing like an illiterate fool. Buhari's Regime was smooth compared to Jonathan's if u want to know the truth, and let the truth set you free. if you don't know anything that happens during his time and you were not Dere please. don't just say it. Abeg atleast you don grow abi? and you don suppose dey get sense and if u no get sense no be everything you suppose dey comment on, it really shows. how foolish you are. so read and comprehend before commenting. EWU!!!
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by zantama05(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
See.. Buhari is the one u should blame he is behind boko haram. We all know that and that is wat he want people to be afraid of if he doesn't win but let me tel u my good people we can bring him to justice but of course first we most not let him go near the presidency. Buhari doesn't even look like a nigerian maybe because he is not actually one of us.
but why the clueless C-C doing not arreste him?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Frankiss44(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
Seun we also need mental evaluation exercise for yabaleft escapee like this

Brother be careful what you ask for

Cos your rating will be the lowest should Seun introduce this because unlike me that have escaped, you are browsing right there in yabaleft, chained to your bunk

Lol
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
KidProgrammer:
They dont want to live the government,They want to continue embezzling the money,They want to keep spending the "people's" money..PDP are just a bunch of motherfuckers..
What of APC? Are they any better? No! They are criminals/terrorists.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by researchgenes(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2015
fastguy10:

Tell dat 2 ur northern elder

Gbam!!! u just took it out my mouth
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jidedairo: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
please how can i go to cameroon by air and what flight from nigeria?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by EPOMA(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:

All I will tell you is na my Christian brothers full and buy houses for Dubai. I dont care who rules but at least someone that can handle the country. Religion is rubbish. We have been this line for long and we are worst off.

Goodluck is a disgrace in all manner
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by wonie160: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2015
i love this site.
it helps to me keep abreast of the current trends and happening all over the world.
but why do the the owners of the site use it to create hatred for a siting president.
Do you not edit comments and posts.
this is not good for you.maybe you are bought to destroy Jonathan.
if Jonathan wins again you are finished.
otu le nshim
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Just because you want to pass a message does not mean you should fabricate and propagate lies.
If you say the National Chairman of the APC is 'Abdulkareem Bisi Akande', then who is 'John Oyegun'?

Just like the PDP, the APC has both Christian and Muslim members and office holders. is Rotimi Amaechi muslim? How about Rochas Okorocha, Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, etc

Let us stop playing religious politics with the future of Nigeria.

You may vote whoever you want..its your choice, but stop disseminating falsehood.

The end does not always justify the means.

God bless Nigeria

Lilaex:

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by mekaboy(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

Killed by who? Gej or ur own people? Keep killing urselves and pointing to Gej. You donate ur children to suicide bombers and blame Gej.

Leaders from ur region ensured that your children will not be educated so that they will not have a mind of their own. Today Gej has provided schoools for you and u are still not happy.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Frankiss44:

Brother be careful what you ask for

Cos your rating will be the lowest should Seun introduce this because unlike me that have escaped, you are browsing right there in yabaleft, chained to your bunk

Lol
Smh done talking to you, don't want to be infect with dumbness
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by otokx(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2015
The PDP Governors should hide their heads in shame; any condition not satisfied before the elections will not be satisfied after the elections. In any case why must Governors having served for 8 years still want to remain in political positions? Why can't they just seat back in their villages and enjoy their loot? GEJ should not make any deal with them.

What am I even saying sef?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by femliany(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2015
come this FeBuhari.....
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Frankiss44(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
Smh done talking to you, don't want to be infect with dumbness

Wake up son

How can you be infected when you are a carrier?

You don hear say monkey dey fear ebola patient?

In fact, continue sleeping.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
go and brush your mouth .......GEJ TILL 2019
dats funny, imagine someone with spyrogyras lucked in his teeth telling me to brush my teeth. Go and play boy hehehehehe
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by OLADD: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
Imagine someone detested calling everybody to celebrate with him.
God is against him
masses are against him
His normal thinking peeps are against him
And some clueless follower are shouting Jonathan till 2019

Are you blind to whats happening.
his defeat will be in guiness book if Record.

Buhari win Jonathan in the ratio of 98:2

BIHARI FOR PRESIDENT

Why are dumbies like you talking as if nothing is upstairs? Even if 90% of Nigerians ( including your coconut head) says Jonathan is bad but God says otherwise, does it really matter? Wakeup your brain and dissect how GEJ has been rising to laudable positions, you will agree that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has been, and will continue to be with him. Anyway, those gods in your cottage might be against him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.