Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This (1159 Views)

Fire On The Mountain!!! Ex-niger Militants Issue Final Warning To Buhari (READ) / An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. / PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by frainc(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2015
I peaked this from THE GUARDIAN (thursday january 8 2015) and I want to use it to remind us what BUHARI stand for

"I will continue to sho openly
and inside me the total commitment
to the sharia movement that is
sweeping all over Nigeri.....
God willing, we will not stop the
agitation for the total
implementation of the Sharia in the
country"

In a speech, which he delivered at a seminar organized by the Supreme Councli of Sharia in Nigeria, August 2001

Is this the man you want to vote for?
Think twice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by Raiders: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
frainc:
I peaked this from THE GUARDIAN (thursday january 8 2015) and I want to use it to remind us what BUHARI stand for

"I will continue to sho openly
and inside me the total commitment
to the sharia movement that is
sweeping all over Nigeri.....
God willing, we will not stop the
agitation for the total
implementation of the Sharia in the
country"

In a speech, which he delivered at a seminar organized by the Supreme Councli of Sharia in Nigeria, August 2001

Is this the man you want to vote for?
Think twice.
stop being ignorant. one man cant single handly change the constitution of Nigeria and impose sharia on all Nigerians. If Buhari did not impose sharia when when he was military head of state, why should he impose sharia now that we practice democracy

2 Likes

Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by frainc(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Raiders:
stop being ignorant. one man cant single handly change the constitution of Nigeria and impose sharia on all Nigerians. If Buhari did not impose sharia when when he was military head of state, why should he impose sharia now that we practice democracy
mr ignorant
Is this Quote mine, yours or buhari?

1 Like

Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by frainc(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
ANOTHER BOMBSHELL FROM SANE YORUBAS

"BUHARI- who 'loves the yoruba but DILIKES their FATHER
Within a week of his overthrow the democratically elected government of shagari in 1983, he sent his troops to go and break into chief Awolowo's house at apapa, lagos,looking for possible incriminating evidence either to shoot the man or to sentence him to 300 years in jail, He did not find any, Up till today he has not apologised to the yoruba for this.
Now he wants the votes of Awolowo children.

THIS IS FROM INDEPENDENT CAMPAiGN GROUP

To other yorubas pls read this

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
GEORGE SANTAYANA

1 Like

Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by masseratti: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
You guys are wasting your time,its a done deal,majority are going to vote for GMB.

Don't beg us

Byw#giveusourpvc
Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by frainc(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
masseratti:
You guys are wasting your time,its a done deal,majority are going to vote for GMB.

Don't beg us

Byw#giveusourpvc
beg? Na who dey beg u?
Na ur future dey beg u o not me
Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by Adminisher: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sorry I already voted for him, try this again in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by frainc(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Adminisher:
Sorry I already voted for him, try this again in 2019.
we all have right to support anyone we want
Mine is goodluck
Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by bamidele029: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
If you guys like open a billion threads, Yorubas are not interested in this silly propaganda

1 Like

Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by Change2015(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
What a waste of time!
Oh, and it's 'picked' not peaked, just saying.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#christiansforbuhari

1 Like

Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
we self we don't know but doing that will be difficult.uncle jona don fall our hand now imagine bros behaving that 4yrs was forever before now. even if you vote for the other he will never learn
Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by masseratti: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
frainc:
beg? Na who dey beg u?
Na ur future dey beg u o not me
your topic started with the word "please",with that are u not pleading (begging) ?
Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by frainc(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
masseratti:
your topic started with the word "please",with that are u not pleading (begging) ?
it means you need to be more coperate
Not all please is beg
Ok?
Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by masseratti: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
frainc:
it means you need to be more coperate
Not all please is beg
Ok?
yes not all "please" mean begging,it all depends on the context it is used,in your own your are soliciting that we take a second look before we cast our vote for Buhari,that my friend is soliciting.

BTW I thought you guys said we are not relevant,so why are you asking us to take a second look?
Re: Please Before You Vote For Buhari, Read This by frainc(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2015
masseratti:
yes not all "please" mean begging,it all depends on the context it is used,in your own your are soliciting that we take a second look before we cast our vote for Buhari,that my friend is soliciting.

BTW I thought you guys said we are not relevant,so why are you asking us to take a second look?
my friend u can stick to ur gun and let me sleep with mine
After february 14th let see who has d best rifle

(1) (Reply)

Naira Vs Dollar / Breaking:Nig.Govt.,military Meeting To Plot Rigging Of Rescheduled Elections. / OBJ Plotting To Head Interim National Government - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.