Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,260 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? (920 Views)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / Men Prefer Brain Over Bo'obs,but Feel Threathened By Intelligent Women' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by Empress06(f): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Hi everyone this is my first time on this forum , thought perhaps i take a chance to write this. I am a currently seeing a Igbo guy but just for sexual pleasure. Am a woman of my own, i have a well earned job , my own house which i only owe R200 000 of my bond and have my own car.

Before buying the car, he was always there for me when i needed assistance to be taken somewhere. Now that i have my own, he always wants to borrow mine. Mind you, i never borrowed his car before. and in a nutshell he started to act all funny. Always asking me where am at, when i tell him that me and him have an arrangement he doesn't seem to understand. I use to be in a 7 year relationship with my ex ( a south African.) Mind you intimacy is good with him, but in life you cant just make any guy or woman your baby mamma or daddy.

I kina feel helpless at times as I want out of this friends with benefit arrangement. Every time I call it quits he always get in touch with me and making me feel bad.

Anyone out there with advice on how to go about of letting him go, will appreciate your honest opinion. The other day he made a statement that till death do us apart. Now that sounds too psycho for me
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by Gooci(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2015
wats R20000... does R stand for Roof
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by Empress06(f): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Duh, correction. lemme spell it out for yah. LOL. Two Hundred Thousand Rand Charlie
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by yungEX(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2015
so u registerd 27 minutes ago just to ask this question?
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by xtervaganza(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
I hope you're not someone I know
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by Mavor: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
You already see the red flags. Why not let go and move on? Why open a Nairaland thread on the issue? Are you expecting a generic Nigerian solution to your Nigerian boyfriend problem? If so, you're on the wrong train. Every problem is unique, so to each his/her own.
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by Gooci(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Empress06:
Duh, correction. lemme spell it out for yah. LOL. Two Hundred Thousand Rand Charlie
i thought it was 2000k round jackson tongue wink double duh tongue
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by drnoel: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mavor:
You already see the red flags. Why not let go and move on? Why open a Nairaland thread on the issue? Are you expecting a generic Nigerian solution to your Nigerian boyfriend problem? If so, you're on the wrong train. Every problem is unique, so to each his/her own.

Best answer so far. I will just add this. There is no trick to the coin, no wise old man, no nigerian mentality or answer to ur nigerians problem. U want to stop 4king the Nigerian igbo man u are 4king then stop but I doubt u would cos it seems like the sex is sweeping 7 alot more than u care to tell us. We'll that's none of our busy just don't come to bother us about ur issues which are really of ur own making cos if u didn't open ur legs u wont be 4king him at all (no insults meant. Am just saying).
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by Empress06(f): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Empress06 post=29632690]
Hi everyone this is my first time on this forum , thought perhaps i take a chance to write this. I am a currently seeing a Igbo guy but just for sexual pleasure. Am a woman of my own, i have a well earned job

I kina feel helpless at times as I want out of this friends with benefit arrangement. Every time I call it quits he always get in touch with me and making me feel bad.

Anyone out there with adviceabout of letting him go, will appreciate your honest opinion.
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by tpiah01: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Beautiful rich women have it all, I tell you.
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by L2CD766: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
you SA whorés should stop complaining of Nigerian men
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by chigoizie7(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
my 2 questions.

1. why did u break up with ur 7yr old guy? probably he is using u just for 4uks. i bet u never liked it.

2. why are u doing our brother bad? he was there for , he helped with his car, now he wants to drive urs, u re reading meaning to i. aint u just mean and a hrtless biatch? our brother must ve fallen in love with u . if u wanted someone and he ended up telling u, "hey babe, we aint n item , i was just keeping u for 4uks , my real wife is actually home in naija. how will u feel?
Re: Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? by Monicasque(f): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Whats up with all these south african threads today. U say u guys r just friends with benefits, the next thing wen someone says south african women r w.hore.s u ppl will b crying. Yo topic does not go hand in hand with the content of yo thread. U asked if our brothers r threatened by u, bt the content says u wana dump him bt he dont wana leave u alone.so how can he b threatned if he still wants u? And again did we realy need to know how much u owe on yo house? How is yo financial situation any of our bzns? Yo thread also makes it sound as if south african woman r the only employed women in the world. R yal the only working class sisters on planet earth? Nope i dnt think so. So get of yo high south african horse and get the right heading for your thread. If u dnt want him, come show him dis yo thread, blv me u will never hear frm him again bcoz he wil see just exactly wat u think of him, and the sad thing is dat he seems to care abt u. Gud luck 4ucking the rest of africa ''friend with benefits''. I wil send my worst enemy to u for forking as well. Den u ppl cry wen we say south africans have a high number of aids.with girls loosely forking everyone like dis, no wonder.plz dnt even tell me abt condoms coz they burst.u forking him today,u dnt knw who he forked yesterday, n u dnt knw who dat one forked last week.take care of yo health coz u only live once.rich or not rich, it dnt matter.b a girl of morals and prinscipals.den u wil say u have been bewitched tomorow wen no man wants to love or marry u.remember wat u do today wil catch up with u tomorow.anyway goodjob on getting yo own cash,car,and house,bt its no reason to treat my brothers like trash.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Honest About This... Read! / Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? / She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.