Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me (679 Views)

I Can't Control My Mouth Whenever She Gives Me B-j / What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me by pich4real(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
to be sincere gals are not worth dying for cos u can never please dem, just noticed my galfrnd is no longer intimate wit me, I feel dis vacuum nd disconnection unlike wen we first met and I knw there is anoda guy, I still tell her aw I feel and dat I love her wen my hrt is far away, well I wish her gud luck with whom ever She want to be with, but b4 she gives me red card am gona give her first by inviting her to my place chop her kpomo one more time den send her forth, but to Be sincere I Truly loved her but I av no choice cos she gave me none, I can forsee d future nd can tell she's gona rebel, but wat can I do cos she's not saying she ain't intrested no more nd yet she aint giving me her all like john legend ,I got my devilish plan worked out already, hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!! ***evil laughter ***
Re: I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me by Drdaps(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
pich4real:
I got my devilish plan worked out already, hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!! ***evil laughter ***
Then why the noise over here bro
Re: I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me by MrTeymee(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Many are truly mad...........

1 Like

Re: I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me by Empress06(f): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Crasly, my honest opinion when a woman is no longer intimate with you. She is not feeling it anymore, or you just don't do it for her. simple as that

Its not gona do you any justice by calling it off first with her.

Niggas like you deserve such. grin
Re: I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me by Hazardd(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
you simply need jesus
Re: I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Give her yellow card join sef
Op the last time bah finish her wella (hardcore)
No pity her thing o knack am paka
Thumbs up op am proud of you
Re: I Need To Give Her Red Card B4 She Gives Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
give her yellow card.
before u finally give the red card

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Everyone To Like You And Also Live In Love And Happiness In 2015 / Yoruba Guy Or Yoruba Lady? / "Valentine Tragedy"; Lorry Driver Lands In Hospital After Accident...see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.