Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! (2334 Views)

Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! / Is It Wrong To Kiss Your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hey!! What if you found out the girl or man you have been sleeping with is your cousin. What would you do?

keep this in mind!
1. The relationship has been good!
2. You guys are getting along well and you feel she/he is a keeper
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by nicerod(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin peeeeeeeeeee on d thread and shakes prik dash ouut grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by aristocrazzy: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Are they blood cousins or extended cousins, as in far away cousins
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by xtervaganza(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na to just go our separate ways oooo

And if my family did not know we were dating better then.

We can't continue the relationship sha
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Are they blood cousins or extended cousins, as in far away cousins

what if they are blood cousins?
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by elguaje(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
shocked
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
xtervaganza:
Na to just go our separate ways oooo

And if my family did not know we were dating better then.

We can't continue the relationship sha

You are sure it would be that easy
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by cooljoe(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
V u bin bleeping ur cousin?
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
cooljoe:
V u bin bleeping ur cousin?

No!!! Just watched a video that relates to that! So I thought I ask!
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Elegbede205(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
I would stop the immagination nii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by xtervaganza(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
justmag:

You are sure it would be that easy
and kpanshing my family is the easier route?
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Oluwatosean(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Me no see any big deal in dat. There z ntin new under d sun..
If u both decides to continue d relatnship{ntin spoil} and if its break up u choose{life goes on}
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
nicerod:
grin grin grin grin grin peeeeeeeeeee on d thread and shakes prik dash ouut grin grin
na wa for you o your pee you no come shittt make I help you

Shits on thread looks for water to wash my ynash chai no water carry leave to clean my asss

Dash out of thread b4 the op catch me grin

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
xtervaganza:
and kpanshing my family is the easier route?

its bad regardless but all am saying is that if you start growing feelings then it's easier said than done!
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by nicerod(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:
na wa for you o your pee you no come shittt make I help you

Shits on thread looks for water to wash my ynash chai no water carry leave to clean my asss

Dash out of thread b4 the op catch me grin
lmao
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
How won't you know its your cousin you've been "beeping"
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by cooljoe(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
justmag:

No!!! Just watched a video that relates to that! So I thought I ask!
interesting
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by braine(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Shii happens. Its bad tho. Stopping it won't be easy as it would be like a new challenge to the relationship.
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
krall:
How won't you know its your cousin you've been "beeping"

This happens alot actually
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
braine:
Shii happens. Its bad tho. Stopping it won't be easy as it would be like a new challenge to the relationship.

Exactly! ! People act like it's easy to end it like an off switch
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by MrCork: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
justmag:
Hey!! What if you found out the girl or man you have been sleeping with is your cousin. What would you do?

keep this in mind!
1. The relationship has been good!
2. You guys are getting along well and you feel she/he is a keeper

...yea I ask ma cousin for punnny years ago & she gave me a slap.....she waz fat anyways! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
I have been in a more sticky situation... I was cheating on my ex with her aunt.
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrCork:

...yea I ask ma cousin for punnny years ago & she gave me a slap.....she waz fat anyways! angry

Nothing better than an Incestious BDSM session with your fat cousin.
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
justmag:

what if they are blood cousins?

A cousin is that co worker that your boss is grinding.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
braine:

Exactly! ! People act like it's easy to end it like an on and off switch
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrCork:

Woooow! Please what did u do aftwr the slap? angry
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Truth be told I had this mom an pop play with my cousin when I was 7 up to 11.

Went to boarding house and naturally we grew up.

One time when I was in SS2 and on holiday she came over to our place. She was hot! Icouldnt help resisting and when we were alone at home one day watching tv together there was this awkward moment of silence. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to check what she was cooking and her azz was swinging so hard on the bum shorts she had on. I could see she wasn't wearing any bra her nips were showing through and I could even make out the dark areole around her big sagging titts. I got so hot that I was practically sweating and looked all pink and red. My heart was beating so hard I thought I will have a coronary. In one of her get ups to the kitchen I decided to follow her. I got into the kitchen and saw her reaching for the top cupboard to get something. I volunteered to help her. As I got close I could smell her sweet fragrance and my hand brushed gently against hers. By this time, I had an over surge of adrenaline, my mouth felt bitter and the cold sweat streamed down my face like a leaking faucet. I gave her what she wanted and muttered something I can't remember till this day but I knew I said something with ketchup will freeze or whatever. She gawked at me with that look like are you ok. I abruptly turned to go back to the sitting room. By this time I was really embarrassed with myself and to make matters worse she did not return to the living room but just told me that the food was ready and that she was going up to take a shower. This last statement is probably the only I have scrutinized so much in my entire life. Why did she not return to watch the program on tv? You scared her away you sick Phuck? No, she doesn't want it downstairs, she wants us to do it in the shower! You sick Phuck, she will scream if you dare near the bathroom door! Phuck!

I stood at the base of the stairs contemplating all this nonsense for what looked like a life time. I said it is either now or never, you saw the way she was flirting with you besides no one's at home and you and her use to do it back when you were kids. She needs the dik. Do it now fagg0t before your sis and mum return.

At this point I was like a raging bull. I dashed up stairs in a quick sprint and by the time I got up I saw her coming out of the toilet. She had this shocked look in her face more of surprise to see me since she did not hear me sprint up. My heart froze. I phucked up now. She will take my for a perv. But when all hope was lost she smiled to me and dropped her towel to the ground...

The rest is non of your business.

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by naturally: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kpege of the highest order.
But in some places, cousins marry sha
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
naturally:
Kpege of the highest order.
But in some places, cousins marry sha

just not nigeria! I kno someone married to their cousin in us!
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by justmag(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
PvtParts:
Truth be told I had this mom an pop play with my cousin when I was 7 up to 11.

Went to boarding house and naturally we grew up.

One time when I was in SS2 and on holiday she came over to our place. She was hot! Icouldnt help resisting and when we were alone at home one day watching tv together there was this awkward moment of silence. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to check what she was cooking and her azz was swinging so hard on the bum shorts she had on. I could see she wasn't wearing any bra her nips were showing through and I could even make out the dark areole around her big sagging titts. I got so hot that I was practically sweating and looked all pink and red. My heart was beating so hard I thought I will have a coronary. In one of her get ups to the kitchen I decided to follow her. I got into the kitchen and saw her reaching for the top cupboard to get something. I volunteered to help her. As I got close I could smell her sweet fragrance and my hand brushed gently against hers. By this time, I had an over surge of adrenaline, my mouth felt bitter and the cold sweat streamed down my face like a leaking faucet. I gave her what she wanted and muttered something I can't remember till this day but I knew I said something with ketchup will freeze or whatever. She gawked at me with that look like are you ok. I abruptly turned to go back to the sitting room. By this time I was really embarrassed with myself and to make matters worse she did not return to the living room but just told me that the food was ready and that she was going up to take a shower. This last statement is probably the only I have scrutinized so much in my entire life. Why did she not return to watch the program on tv? You scared her away you sick Phuck? No, she doesn't want it downstairs, she wants us to do it in the shower! You sick Phuck, she will scream if you dare near the bathroom door! Phuck!

I stood at the base of the stairs contemplating all this nonsense for what looked like a life time. I said it is either now or never, you saw the way she was flirting with you besides no one's at home and you and her use to do it back when you were kids. She needs the dik. Do it now fagg0t before your sis and mum return.

At this point I was like a raging bull. I dashed up stairs in a quick sprint and by the time I got up I saw her coming out of the toilet. She had this shocked look in her face more of surprise to see me since she did not hear me sprint up. My heart froze. I phucked up now. She will take my for a perv. But when all hope was lost she smiled to me and dropped her towel to the ground...

The rest is non of your business.

lmaooo! Yeaaah right!! Sounds like tales by moonlight! (Adult version)...when is dis book getting published? I want to buy it grin grin
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Will ask oluwa for forgiveness
Re: If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
I would break up because I won't want another member of the family to know

But we can still bleep when we see free chance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? / 12 Wrong Reasons Why People Get Married. / Hypo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.