Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman (2329 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by chus22: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
THE HAITAN SEXIEST

Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by witnezHD(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
I grab my soap and rush to the bath room #watch out for part 2
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by Cutehector(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Now whch nairaland babe go fit compete wit this body?
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by Brugo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
So curvy she looks deformed.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by sinaj(f): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
lookin Mosaic

muscle erriwhere sad

1 Like

Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by sinaj(f): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Cutehector:

this bae no reach...

1 Like

Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Were this children drop this vasiline sef

No think am oo I just bath finish ni grin

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by FLAWLES(f): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by hisawesomeness(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
really where was she during the earthquake. how does that solve the situation in that country
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinaj:
lookin Mosaic

muscle erriwhere sad

She's got a toned body. That she's confident even with her dark hue skin says a lot about her psyche.

Unlike some members if your gender who ruin their skin bleaching.

Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinaj:

this bae no reach...
pm me ur bikini pic na mk I compare
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by sinaj(f): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She's got a toned body. That she's confident even with her dark hue skin says a lot about her psyche.

Unlike some members if your gender who ruin their skin bleaching.

read d topic nd quote me again...

whu waz talking of her toned body?

we av dark sexy gurls dat r far sexier dan her in Nigeria.
if she is d sexiest in her country i wonder how d rest will b lipsrsealed coz she aint sexy to me

1 Like

Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by sinaj(f): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
witnezHD:
I grab my soap and rush to the bath room #watch out for part 2
u go soon die o!

na diz strong turkey lap de turn u on!

1 Like

Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by sinaj(f): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Cutehector:
pm me ur bikini pic na mk I compare
u no nid pm come my bathroom com c am. bikini ni bikini kor undecided
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinaj:

read d topic nd quote me again...

whu waz talking of her toned body?

we av dark sexy gurls dat r far sexier dan her in Nigeria.
if she is d sexiest in her country i wonder how d rest will b lipsrsealed coz she aint sexy to me

You clearly stated in your previous post that she's MUSCULAR. That was what necessitated my reply about her being TONED.

Some of us like to grab on to our ladies' 'things' - 'things' skinny girls do not always possess

Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by etazi0001: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinaj:

this bae no reach...
abeg show us how she no reach
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by blackjack21(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Cutehector:
if this is really how to define sexy, I'd rather, on a serious level, go for most Nland babes than this thing.

16:12:01
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by Mprex(f): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinaj:
u go soon die o!

hahaha. bae easy na grin grin
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by LewisO: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
And how is this sexy? undecided
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by classicyung(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hmmm
Seconded grin
Re: The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitan Woman by witnezHD(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinaj:
u go soon die o!

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man With Six Packs? / Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? / Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.