Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71594 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
You should know why... Because I have been hitting them and putting them to where they belong just like Boro did when they tried to Misbehave. They don't know how to face me despite their numbers and JUST ME, they took the "barcanista is yoruba route". When one ibo poster who is a woman posted a thread on how Bayelsa Gov complained of Igbo buying Bayelsa land, i gave her this article to warn them that every piece of land in Ijawland is for the Ijaws...

yu see why am a proudly igbos,we comes by numbers,we dominated by numbers and unity is as follows as numbers...

Israel re hated in the midle east and they re surrounded by arab nations yet they keep winning the war and destroying any nation that rise against them...
Today the jews re the rich pple in USA.cos they re enteprenueral and capitalist...
ndigbo as yu said not me re hated among other tribes..hahaha..yet we dominate our ancestral land and also dominate your own land and also dominate nairaland.lol..

Yu ve called for ijawcitizen to helped yu out but the guy is so wise to noticed that yu re not ijaw but offemanus,lol
guy if na face to face yu see any igboman and yu try to show dis aptitude here..
Guy i no need to yan yu wetin go happen,,
I go advice yu anywhere yu hear igbo dis and dat,.
Make yu jus dey run cos we no dey come by one to bomb yu but by unity to disorganised you totally..

The only thing you can do to us is to rise above hate to win our heart...
We igbos fight ourselves,organised ourselves and unified ourselves immediately..
But not when an outsider want to shows he is mad,cos we igbos knows how to table their Bleep up of other tribes cos we re one of the largest tribes who dominated the nigerians populations..
In each state in nigeria,we re the 2nd in population apart from the east...
love us or hates us,we rock the world and dominates with dominating spirits in us....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
najoke:

Pls next time ignore such comments…… u don't have to bring itself to their level.

U r more than that….. Fact!!!
Thank you for this advice.

Bless you
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Maximeo(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2015
Well written
mikeokiro:

I don't live in Nigeria but my dad, 82 years old, told me truth about Ikwerre being Igbo, you're very correct my brother.

However, as one of the Ogundu's children from Mgbo oyo, Azu mini Village, ISI OKPO, ours is very clear because we speak igbo. Meka!!!

you are very correct, I am ikwere guy, I was told we were not igbo until I grew up and travelled out of my town, visited other parts of igbo land and other parts of Nigeria, then I realised the falsehood, then I ask myself how can my town ISI OKPO which is 100% igbo word and is the headquarter of Ikwerre LGA,

That is less than 10 minutes drive from port harcourt airport and our villages ADA NTA, NKARA AHIA, ALI MINI, AZU MINI and others together with our market days EKE, ORIE, AHUO, NKWO , exactly the same as in other igbo towns

And our markets such as AHIA EKE, NKWO NTA all in my town and our surnames such as AZUBUIKE, AMAECHI, WIKE , WOBODO, and others and some people are still living in that falsehood that we are not igbos,

My ikwere language is even more clearer and far more understandable by any igbo speaking person than those of them from anioma in delta state or from nsukka or abakeliki in ebonyi state yet they see themselves as igbos,

The Biafran war has come and gone , the oil we thought we have is day by day becoming less precious, please , lets us educate ourselves please and stop the years long falsehood by our parents and grandparents because of their selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Maximeo(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2015
I don't live in Nigeria but my dad, 82 years old, told me truth about Ikwerre being Igbo, you're very correct my brother.

However, as one of the Ogundu's children from Mgbo oyo, Azu mini Village, ISI OKPO, ours is very clear because we speak igbo. Meka!!!

Maximeo:
Well written

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by stexsy(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2015
FKO81:

Amaechi is on his own, thanks for reminding us. Next
this Amaechi is a fool. Even before he became d president he had been answering d name. The grandmum named him Azikiwe after d great Zik of Africa. Y is it becoming an issue now. So all this while Amaechi is nt frm Rivers state. Kip revealing d truth, sir
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2015
asha80:
since yesternight till now you are still typing...it shows how you have buried your head in this matter others comment and leave...so much concern you are showing
u dey mind that benin boi...
I woke up dis morning to see that he mention my name in his comment..
i guess he s from aluu village in ikwerre who mistakely killed four students fron uniport...

So the blood is still affecting them includin their king.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Tonto dike comes to mind
lol pls not all,my granny is different,and tonto might also be different cos she is from obioakpor.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Vcojuro: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Eziachi:
Chibuike Amaechi, nwunnem, We knew that you are Igbo even before your birth.
It's a pity that it took some political expediency for you to acknowledge what you are by birth and blood.
It is funny that those who spent ages here on Nairaland and other forums arguing how Ikwerre is not Igbo, will be lining up now to hail him, again because of the same political convenience.
As for Jonathan, he is as an Igbo man as I am a red Indian.
ikwerre is a sub group of the larger igbo group just like delta igbo and awka
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Igbo people who are undoubtedly the under-acheivers of Nigerias 3major tribes will always come online and rant unnecessarily and relentlessly over nothing in particular.

Ikwerres are not the reason why in your natural Igbo greed decided to outfox the other 2 major tribes and ended up cornering yourselves into a position where you now contest popularity with smaller tribes of Nigeria.

It is a shameful thing that you Igbos are viewed as greedy, self-attaching people...Politically Igbos have been found out to be directionless, and small-time players without any collective unity of purpose.

Igbos seriously need to sort themselves out and tow a united path else they will continue in political boy-boyism.

And whole told you we are not united ..and who told you we are under achievers

We know how other tribes fair in terms of human capital and per capital income including your renegade ikwerre

We are not yet interested in politics we are in the economic emancipation and colonization of offshore igbo interest just like Jews ...we don't need to be there physically . Our aim is to manage the economy of Nigeria then control politics from our dining rooms

You known the financial and aviation is in our hands and we have the highest educated critical mass

Now keep your rag tag politics while we keep the economy ..when regionalism comes you will be cowed into a place but our economic tentacles is everywhere

Do you have any land left to sell ..do the appraisal and pm me.

Remember we do not accept ikwerre in our fold tell Amaechi that and you have that in mind

You guys row unworthy to be called Igbo

Your antecedents speaks volume

It sucks to be associated with your type
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
lol pls not all,my granny is different,and tonto might also be different cos she is from obioakpor.

Hancha bu ya...
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Vcojuro:
ikwerre is a sub group of the larger igbo group just like delta igbo and awka

Osi kwa gini

Onye mere group

We don't want them to sub anything ..they should just stay away
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2015
mikeokiro:

you are very correct, I am ikwere guy, I was told we were not igbo until I grew up and travelled out of my town, visited other parts of igbo land and other parts of Nigeria, then I realised the falsehood, then I ask myself how can my town ISI OKPO which is 100% igbo word and is the headquarter of Ikwerre LGA,

That is less than 10 minutes drive from port harcourt airport and our villages ADA NTA, NKARA AHIA, ALI MINI, AZU MINI and others together with our market days EKE, ORIE, AHUO, NKWO , exactly the same as in other igbo towns

And our markets such as AHIA EKE, NKWO NTA all in my town and our surnames such as AZUBUIKE, AMAECHI, WIKE , WOBODO, and others and some people are still living in that falsehood that we are not igbos,

My ikwere language is even more clearer and far more understandable by any igbo speaking person than those of them from anioma in delta state or from nsukka or abakeliki in ebonyi state yet they see themselves as igbos,

The Biafran war has come and gone , the oil we thought we have is day by day becoming less precious, please , lets us educate ourselves please and stop the years long falsehood by our parents and grandparents because of their selfish interest.
chai ,,.yu too much..broda...

hopeAThand come and read this,
I guess if yu dont accept me as ur brother,you will have to accept him as ur brother...

I might not be a full blooded ikwerres cos it s where my granny who s alive come from..
But am right when i said that my cousins who had travel to anambra in nnewi north and imo state in mbano local gvt, to visit us,we never denied their igboness when they saw how clear our languages re to them compared to a man from nsukka or izzi and ezza..

hopeAtHAND, yu re only making noise cos yu ve not been travelling to other towns in biafraland,except to remain in ur aluu village

Guy wake up...and stop denying yourselves like peter.. In the bible..lol

I remain faithful to the entire igboland...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Mckennedy:

Why drink paracetamol for igbo ppl headache? Amechi said his igbos and what's problem with that?

That's symptoms of Heart broken dude ..that guy is Hart broken ..he has kept vigil all night in an uncivil manner

I did a number on him just like Don carucuzio during the mafia wars

I am him
His heart is mine
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2015
najoke:

You were making sense SMALL but got dissapointed when you became tribalistic.
oh am sorry i should have use some,not all yorubas,i mean,dont mind me,i was typin too fast...
Cos nysc has really open some pples eyes who had refused overtimes,to live their vilages..
Eg barcasiboi..
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
chai ,,.yu too much..broda...

hopeAThand come and read this,
I guess if yu dont accept me as ur brother,you will have to accept him as ur brother...

I might not be a full blooded ikwerres cos it s where my granny who s alive come from..
But am right when i said that my cousins who had travel to anambra in nnewi north and imo state in mbano local gvt, to visit us,we never denied their igboness when they saw how clear our languages re to them compared to a man from nsukka or izzi and ezza..

hopeAtHAND, yu re only making noise cos yu ve not been travelling to other towns in biafraland,except to remain in ur aluu village

Guy wake up...and stop denying yourselves like peter.. In the bible..lol

I remain faithful to the entire igboland...

In the our faithfulness to Igbo land that I appreciate but exclude ikwerre.. my uncle also is from there but I do not categorize them as one of us

I see him as a non Igbo so take your cousins as such ..their fathers caused this lethargy ..IH they think that ugbos will be down forever after the war

We have risen up again and Nigerians are dismayed and intimidated
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by backtosender: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Why is APC supporters this clueless.
Instead of marketing Buhari, they are now campaigning for Gov Amechi. They said Amechi spoke Igbo at Aba. They came again and said Amechi married from Enugu-Ukwu in Anambra state, so he is our in-law. But pls which office is our in-law and igbo brother Amechi contesting? Is Amechi our in-law APC presidential candidate or vice presidential candidate?
U can see how clueless the APC is, running from pillar to post. No campaign issues except shouting change.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Who was a coward between a man (ojukwu) that was owned by Boro led troop in Niger Delta, fled to ivory coast leaving innocent igbo kids to die of starvation amd a man (boro) whose heroics is not only restricted to Ijaw nation but across the country, The man (boro) that rescued his people and laid his life when he was abush after a victorious mission?

The Igbos should not cross boundary because we know the implication, what happened in Bayelsa in July last year was just a tip. Cowards!

Please, I'm busy campaigning... Enjoy your fools paradise!

Vote Buhari
Cheers
yu re challenging the few igbos in ur backyard..
The day we will have an eyes for yur tribes..
Then it wont take 2months to anihilate them all or invade them all.,
dont forget how biafrand invaded midwestern for several months..
talkless of the lazy kaimai ijaw tribes..
Yu better dont dare us..nigga..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yu re challenging the few igbos in ur backyard..
The day we will have an eyes for yur tribes..
Then it wont take 2months to anihilate them all or invade them all.,
dont forget how biafrand invaded midwestern for several months..
talkless of the lazy kaimai ijaw tribes..
Yu better dont dare us..nigga..

Point of correction the Midwest inversion took days in short Benin and auchi environs took days and oba surrendered

Please Google Midwest inversion

So ikwerre case will be a boys scout issue that will take maximum of 7 hours to conduct

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Malawian(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2015
lurther:
Lol! Everyone is claiming igbo from the south south now. Biafra war comes to mind.
it is because everyone can see that the Igbos have gotten their acts together.
the other day, it was Dakuku
today it is Amaechi.

but aside, ikwerres such as julius agwu and monalisa chinda have always been proud igbos.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2015
cheruv:

if Igbos and ikwerres are talking you shouldn't be found around! angry I don't see any relationship between people numbering less than 10millions and another with over 45M in population undecided

You harsh o
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
@ Forwetinnah see what I was telling you. They Don't like the Ijaws, they don't like the Okrikans, they don't like Isaac Adaka Boko, they don't like me and they DON'T like you. You have to be careful and tactical in dealing with them. As for these posters, I understand that they are filled with envy and jealousy of the Okrikans and the entire Ijaw nation. Sadly, I don't give a hoot on what goes on in their land

Hmmmnn...i dey see am o
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by zimoni(f): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2015
This thread was about Ikwere and Igbos yet the motherfuckers managed to involve Osun state and Yoruba in their stewpeedity.

Can't you morons face front and let us be?

Do we give you sleepless night?

Unna wan rape us nii?

Shiorrrrrr. Spit on the useless thread.

The stewpeed Amaechi said Ikweres are not Igbos few months ago and now he's suddenly realized Ikweres are Igbos all because of politics. God punish them all politicians for always causing confusions.

Please face your Ikwere brothers and let us Yorubas be.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry to burst your Bubble, READ what my sister-in-blood wrote to me still on this thread...

This was my earlier message...

It is very clear that all your effort to defeat me in this has been unfruitful. Not even your brothers/sisters who are equally chest-beaters could. As long as you respect the Ijaw nation and Okrika Kingdom, plus you mind your Biafran lane, I won't give a Bleep on what happens to you. You should stop your delusion if you think an average Okrikan don't know where he/she is coming from. Tell your freeglobe and others that your schemes failed. Anyway that's your problem

@Forwetinnah please read this thread and see their Hatred. Like I said, they HATE you and the Ijaw nation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1803125/bayelsa-bastion-ijawland-academic-disgrace

Chai!
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2015
customized13:
Barcanista doing everything in his power to cause a rift between ijaws and igbos. Forwetinnah don't you suspect anything?

We all need to chill..na we we!! I don't think he's trying to cause a rift though, he gave links to what had already been discussed.

Barcanista is still our brother regardless
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by chernest2002: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=kurt09 post=29641983][/quote]but buhari destroyed my father business by sending the army to sell people's goods below the cost price during his first rule,now he is promise job,oga buhari can't do much we can not trust him,Gej is still the best for now.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by reborn1: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
The thread is about Ikweere and Ameachi but the yeeboes keep bashing the Yorubas and saying different trash. I hope Ngwakwee can see this now, we dont look for trouble but your brothers keep looking for one. I still dont know what concern Yorubas with this thread, when we start our own madness no one should ban or shout. Continue....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by brutef0rce101: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
reborn1:
The thread is about Ikweere and Ameachi but the yeeboes keep bashing the Yorubas and saying different trash. I hope Ngwakwee can see this now, we dont look for trouble but your brothers keep looking for one. I still dont know what concern Yorubas with this thread, when we start our own madness no one should ban or shout. Continue....

Boss, Just dey watch...

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
mikeokiro:

Your grandparents migrated from Igboland into Isiokpo.

What your 82 year old dad was telling you in essence is that you should pack him, your bags and baggages and relocate across the boundary into Igboland and continue with your Igboness there.We will have none of it in Ikwerreland.

Emmysoftyou, understanding Igbo lingua is piece of cake to Ikwerres because Igbos borrowed Ikwerre words and sayings from Us.

Igbos if anything migrated from Ikwerres and we have gladly allowed them to live as a separate entity from us, to collectively pursue their destiny alone. PERIOD.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Ojiofor: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Barcanista is ijawcitizen.he rested his ijawcitizen handle when he was recruited as a PPP(pay per post) agent by apc.his mission is to mislead people and cause confusion between igbo and ijaw in a any thread that seems to promote ijaw/igbo/Eastern unity.actually he is not even from eastern region....the guy is a yoruba guy..an ijaw man who gets angry that igbos are supporting Gej......lol

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Collynzo419: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
For the last few weeks, on the orders of General Scatter, we ceased hostilities with the yeebos but it is clear that these group of people are destined to be animals and enjoy being beaten and destroyed.

This is a thread about Ikwerre and Iboes and yet from no where, your greatest fear- the great YORUBA race managed to get into the discourse. We have animals like odenigboaroli, babyosisi, tonychristopher denigrating and insulting the great YORUBA race.

You will hear from us very soon

Cordially,

OII

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

What your 82 year old dad was telling you in essence is that you should pack him, your bags and baggages and relocate across the boundary into Igboland and continue with your Igboness there.We will have none of it in Ikwerreland.

Emmysoftyou, understanding Igbo lingua is piece of cake to Ikwerres because Igbos borrowed Ikwerre words and sayings from Us.

Igbos if anything migrated from Ikwerres and we have gladly allowed them to live as a separate entity from us, to collectively pursue their destiny alone. PERIOD.

**grins** WTF! Igbo borrowed words from Ikwerre?. Can you give us anthropological evidence? If you can't please check into the next Pychiatric home home. #chai! **LOLS**

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I dey pity u cos yu re jus alone.

Yur fone wil be suffering by now cos yu can't face us all..

About 2 ikwerres has come out to prove to u..
Even ikwerremilitant will be angry at u..
Abagworo no even get ur time..
Bro relax biko

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.