Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. (3745 Views)

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness And Become Super Confident / Shyness Killing Me Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
of cus ,there will be a robot called 5Eun

Nd na ur brain dem go use program am grin

Btw.. Ur brain knows we're pal abi?
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by MhizVee(f): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2015
obongproff:

der are different types of shyness. Which one day worry u:
(a) sexual shyness,
(b) shy to express urself and emotions,
(c) shy to meet new people,
(d) shy to walk in crowd or be noticed by many ppl.
all of the above
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2015
MhizVee:
all of the above

sorry ma, dis one no be shyness again. Na serious complex be dat. U have self-esteem issues and I cannot fit to help u. But I know someone who can, his name is Google cheesy
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by MhizVee(f): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
obongproff:

sorry ma, dis one no be shyness again. Na serious complex be dat. U have self-esteem issues and I cannot fit to help u. But I know someone who can, his name is Google cheesy
ao he go take help me
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2015
MhizVee:
ao he go take help me

u nid to go to google and search for how to overcome shyness in all areas dat concern u. Der are many articles and free ebooks to learn from. Dont u know to use google?
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2015
obongproff:

u nid to go to google and search for how to overcome shyness in all areas dat concern u. Der are many articles and free ebooks to learn from. Dont u know to use google?
abeg the koko is her for to be more out going,forget those trash talk and unpragmatic method by google.
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by MhizVee(f): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
obongproff:

ok tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why! Why!! Why!!! / Nayah❤ Cameroonian Princess / I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.