Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. (3746 Views)

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness And Become Super Confident / Shyness Killing Me Slowly (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Hazardd(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmm seems your mouth is a loose canon ,you may think u r hazardous to people but you are only hazardous to yourself..

*ignored*
your statement didnt make sense
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Agimor(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Hazardd:

stop using english to deceive yourself.
Where were you when they are employing english teacher.mtcheew
They take panadol for another man headache.
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
okies I drop my bike and pilot my aircraft

Okay.. Just sipping my Orijin as I wait for ur plane to do a Malaysian grin
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
some ladies have this inferiority complex,which makes them back down on every move,like when she loves her man and sEe,she will just be timid and feel like the ground should open for her,do u grab?
yea now i get
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Hazardd(m): 4:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Agimor:
They take panadol for another man headache.

mtcheew
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Hazardd:

*ignored*
your statement didnt make sense
K
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

yea now i get
are u a shy/coy lady?
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Okay.. Just sipping my Orijin as I wait for ur plane to do a Malaysian grin
bro that na children milk bottle oh,,have orijin here
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
bro that na children milk bottle oh,,have orijin here
aha! Gracias amigo wink
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:
aha! Gracias amigo wink
abi nah and I successfully landed uk yesternight,that jet was fast..
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
abi nah and I successfully landed uk yesternight,that jet was fast..

You mean u crash landed?
Though ur jet was enroute to france undecided
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:

You mean u crash landed?
Though ur jet was enroute to france undecided
nah the plane is intact
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 7:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
nah the plane is intact

Okay sir!

So, like how many threads should we expect today? cool

a) 7
b) 15
c) option a and b
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Okay sir!

So, like how many threads should we expect today? cool

a) 7
b) 15
c) option a and b
none my holiday began yesterday..so am chillaxing for now
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
are u a shy/coy lady?
am a shy lady and introverted but not to the one i love grin
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

am a shy lady and introverted but not to the one i love grin
wow love in the air..o.m.g so you mean to say that shyness barrier just breaks loose when you guys meet?
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
none my holiday began yesterday..so am chillaxing for now
issokay

Those guys on ur table looks like the 3 Musketeers to me tho
... Arthos, porthos and Unibenstudent
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow love in the air..o.m.g so you mean to say that shyness barrier just breaks loose when you guys meet?
huh huh grin
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:
issokay

Those guys on ur table looks like the 3 Musketeers to me tho
... Arthos, porthos and Unibenstudent
of cus we were just rounding up discussions by saying "one for all and all for one " we are fighting to release the king from prison.
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

huh huh grin
abi nah,but u look like an extrovert to me,abi u were been ironic about u been an introvert?
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
of cus we were just rounding up discussions by saying "one for all and all for one " we are fighting to release the king from prison.

King Arimas or which of them?
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:

King Arimas or which of them?
king se.un
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
abi nah,but u look like an extrovert to me,abi u were been ironic about u been an introvert?
lemme get in my mood then you will know cool
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

lemme get in my mood then you will know cool
ooh Lah Lah...I will be waiting for the mood swing of the romantic pendulum to swing into that mood
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
king seun
issokay

So seun cencored his name or what? undecided
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:
issokay

So se.un cencored his name or what? undecided
na u Sabi oh..you na magnet for wahala abi.
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na u Sabi oh..you na magnet for wahala abi.

U dn forget say I be Rasta fried rice grin
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:

U dn forget say I be Rasta fried rice grin
by the oga go give u ban till 2021 ur eye go clear,like say u pour onions for inside.
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ooh Lah Lah...I will be waiting for the mood swing of the romantic pendulum to swing into that mood
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

omo this ur big teeth no be here oh.
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by alberto2k(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
by the oga go give u ban till 2021 ur eye go clear,like say u pour onions for inside.
Can he give ban from 6ft? undecided
Re: Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Can he give ban from 6ft? undecided
of cus ,there will be a robot called 5Eun

Her 1st Time Doing It / White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic / Lady Wore Mosquito Net As Wedding Gown To Her Own Wedding (photos)