Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? (27835 Views)

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by IDEApro(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
BluIvy:

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!

You have outdone yourself. What good would asking why you marry her story? Trust build relationships not explanations. How will she ever trust him and his mother?

This women is not that desperate (so i think) to hang on to a jerk, that will use his culture to commit adultery with a band of backers that happen to be her mother and sisters? Well who said marriage was a jail? She just got derailed by she just fell for the devil in humanskin. The better the devil you know garbage is just that garbage. Something has been broken, period!

Your suppose superior argument is utterly rubbish as it not only incoherent but also failed to address the quoted post.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:
Na sense wey you no get dey worry you so, grin @ running around NL guys based abroad, if only you know.

My friend try develop common sense, it won't hurt.

Wetin he do na cheesy
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
rofemiguwa:
As in eh!!! The kill am kill am kill am die' advise in this thread no bi for here.
You advisor forgot one thing, let her kuku abort the baby so she won't have to explain to her child anything about his 'devilish,criminal minded, fraudulent, selfish dad' in the future.

The milk has bin split , is the only way forward breaking the glass too??.
You advisors should please put both parties in your shoe.
Abeg I don tire to talk.
At op it is not an entirely hopeless situation, the guy might actually love u and wanted to fulfill all righteousness at home.
I suggest you talk to him with thE facts you have. And find an amicable way to resolve this,putting your state of health in consideration. Not all nigerian men are killers and con artist. All the best in whatever decision you make.

I thought I was the only worried one.
Finally a lady with good sense in her head.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

Wetin he do na cheesy
Scroll up to see the nonsense he's been spewing.cheesy
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:
Scroll up to see the nonsense he's been spewing.cheesy

Hmmm..Na angry sunday u dey do today cheesy
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

Hmmm..Na angry sunday u dey do today cheesy
Funny enough I'm not angry sef, na just my dealing with f00ls on NL mode I dey today, I'm too old on NL to be feeling real anger over issues here.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:
Funny enough I'm not angry sef, na just my dealing with f00ls on NL mode I dey today, I'm too old on NL to be feeling real anger over issues here.

Oya deal with them dey go..Nothing do you cheesy
When you are done, come here and give me your number. I want to tell you something tongue
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

Oya deal with them dey go..Nothing do you cheesy
When you are done, come here and give me your number. I want to tell you something tongue
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:

Lolzz grin

Nutty gal
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:
u go fear number nah.. cheesy
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Everybody is a Saint Nigerian on NL cheesy cheesy Okpari

@Findthetruth, I wish you well dear. You're an adult and have a big decision to make here.Good luck. smiley

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

Lolzz grin

Nutty gal
I'm waiting for your call o.wink
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nobleval:
u go fear number nah.. cheesy
Lol.

Happy new year my friend, what happened to our thread?
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm waiting for your call o.wink

Msteww angry cheesy
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

Msteww angry cheesy
You ugly when you are vexing o, kai! tongue

Be quiet please, see as you dey derail this thread.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:
You ugly when you are vexing o, kai! tongue

Be quiet please, see as you dey derail this thread.

*strolls out of thread*

See u around smiley
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

*strolls out of thread*

See u around smiley
see ya wink.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol.

Happy new year my friend, what happened to our thread?
same to you dear smiley, .
Antispambot wahala dear,I can't post there without getting banned by the bot. I mailed the mods and S.mods,but they never did anything about it. It's just annoying and very unfortunate sad
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by IDEApro(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:

If this is your number, then Op hubby is a saint.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by mutter(f): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Instead of telling the person finding the truth the truth some of you are here crying more than the bereaved. I hope that you are not secretly contacting this woman to offer yourself`s or your brothers or even husband`s to her as a substitute. You know the thing with this jungle fever - once you get beat hit you never go back.
Seen enough of these stories. You lament with the woman and in a few months she will be here lamenting about the Ghanaian or Sudanese she has now.
I know she must be hurt and she needs to take it easy with the baby but this story she is telling here does not add up. I have seen just too many of these.
She married this man knowing the situation or had an idea. Let her come out with the whole truth.

Please Finding the truth can you post a picture of yourself here too. I mean you have posted one of your husband and your co wife so one of yourself will be good too. That picture might explain some things. I hope you are not one of these women a man had to fall in love with.

and secondly please don`t fall for any private mails anyone sends you here because you would be making another mistake.

and thirdly if you truly love someone even after a disapointment you would not want to ruin himor keep his child away from him.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by mutter(f): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
freecocoa:
I can't take it anymore, feck you all round mutter, you are just so stup1d it's annoying, like what is inside your brain box for crying out loud? You are disgusting, tufiakwa gi. angry

Have a nice evening freecocoa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now throw up all you like grin

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Amhappy(f): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
You have been played big time. For your own good and the good of your unborn child,do the needful.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nobleval:
same to you dear smiley, .
Antispambot wahala dear,I can't post there without getting banned by the bot. I mailed the mods and S.mods,but they never did anything about it. It's just annoying and very unfortunate sad
Thats just sad.

If it were to be a thread about Tonto Dike, seun woulda done something about it, mschew.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
IDEApro:

If this is your number, then Op hubby is a saint.
Dear lordy, your case worse pass as I think.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by onyichick(f): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
findingtruth pls be careful as I feel ur husband will soon get to knw u pasted his pix on nairaland.go somewhere safe in order to avoid any harm.a desperate n wicked man can do anytin.I wish u all d best.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by hussein1586: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=24pt]Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzwiMXSgBM[/size]
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by adebisicutie: 12:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Recently a Nigerian man killed his Australian based lover, @Op please be careful, once he knows you're on to him you may be in danger. He will tell you many sob stories to try and continue conning you, give yourself a brain and hire an investigator if you want further evidence. It's never that hard to catch liars once you know where to look.

This type of stories are so annoying yo we the decent Nigerians, tired of the evil ones spoiling our name and reputation angry

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by soulglo: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
I can't take it anymore, feck you all round mutter, you are just so stup1d it's annoying, like what is inside your brain box for crying out loud? You are disgusting, tufiakwa gi. angry

I don't mean to be wicked but I am glad I am not suffering alone grin. Her post usually activates heart burn

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by texanomaly(f): 3:33am On Jan 12, 2015
mutter:
Instead of telling the person finding the truth the truth some of you are here crying more than the bereaved. I hope that you are not secretly contacting this woman to offer yourself`s or your brothers or even husband`s to her as a substitute. You know the thing with this jungle fever - once you get beat hit you never go back.
Seen enough of these stories. You lament with the woman and in a few months she will be here lamenting about the Ghanaian or Sudanese she has now.
I know she must be hurt and she needs to take it easy with the baby but this story she is telling here does not add up. I have seen just too many of these.
She married this man knowing the situation or had an idea. Let her come out with the whole truth.

Please Finding the truth can you post a picture of yourself here too. I mean you have posted one of your husband and your co wife so one of yourself will be good too. That picture might explain some things. I hope you are not one of these women a man had to fall in love with.

and secondly please don`t fall for any private mails anyone sends you here because you would be making another mistake.

and thirdly if you truly love someone even after a disapointment you would not want to ruin himor keep his child away from him.

Disappointment? That's what you are calling this? Yes, btw...the father doesn't deserve to be in the child's life. It is unfortunate that the child has a scumbag as a father, but it's not the child's fault. She should do everything in her power to ensure that man never has a moments wicked influence on that innocent baby.

Have a nice day Esther.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Mayflowa(m): 3:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Onegai:
Honey, he just got his green card, right? Well, save these facebook pages (screengrab, whatever) and get yourself to an Immigration Centre. Also, have all your taxes and bills to show you were supporting financially. Your man just committed Bigamy and last I checked, when you have a green card, they are pretty touchy over you committing a crime (you can lose it based on that).

He's used you to get a US Green card. And his family, his mother will lie on a bible (swear) that it's not true. People are desperate like that. Even the girl will lie. He will promise all sorts to keep you around him 3 years he needs to make that green card a US passport

Nor go let this woman kill our naija guy. Make una use style advise her
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by soulglo: 3:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Mayflowa:

Nor go let this woman kill our naija guy. Make una use style advise her

You say this because you do not know what this women go through. Imagine if this was your sister. I know one who let the man drive her insane. They prey on these women. What grieves me the most is when they get these women pregnant when they know that they are not there to stay. Why not be a man and tell the truth. Someone might help you out. I feel no sympathy for them. They deserve what they get. It's like you think the woman whose life's course has been totally rerouted is not worth anything. He has left her as another black baby mama because that's how she will be labelled. She will have to work hard the rest of her life to prove that she is not just another chick who let a man carelessly knock her up. Let him get a taste of his own medicine

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Mynd44: 3:59am On Jan 12, 2015
I can bet the dude will be somewhere feeling fly right now.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / Six Effective Ways You Can Cut Cost In These Hard Times / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny?