Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? (27836 Views)

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by findingtruth: 5:01am On Jan 12, 2015
Hello all sorry for delay in my posting as i have been busy searching my heart and trying to get my mind right.
My husband is aware i have posted these pics. I have no reason to do anything in secret behind him.
At this point i have chosen not to divorce him nor deport him. 1 if i deport him he ends up there with her or simply gets a visa to europe. 2 divorcing him only gives him the ability to remarry here and still stay but with another woman. So niether divorcing him or deporting will he suffer or pay but he can simply go on with his own plot or plans no matter what they are. Divorcing and or deporting him will only delay his plans for no more then a year. Additionally there is no gain for my child. There is nothing my son will benefit from divorcing or deporting him.
So it may be playing with fire hoping not to get burnt but well i don't think i could be any more burnt then i already am.
So i am going to get him to sign a post nuptial agreement entitling me to 50% of his pay if we divorce and leaving me 100% ownership to property and assests if we divorce. Yes i am going to let him work building the same life we set out to build and i am going to ensure that 100% of his income is spent bettering my life and taking care of our son. And i know paralyzing someone financially is the best way to stop all their plans moves or goals.
Now i am not concerned with the girl knowing she can't lay with him nor recieve any support from him. Additionally he will not return to Nigeria to visit nor live as the life we share here will be too comfortable. A man that commits adultery destroys himself.
But basically i have no problem playing his own game back to him.... Letting him work while someone else will reap the benefits in the end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by findingtruth: 5:06am On Jan 12, 2015
mutter:
Instead of telling the person finding the truth the truth some of you are here crying more than the bereaved. I hope that you are not secretly contacting this woman to offer yourself`s or your brothers or even husband`s to her as a substitute. You know the thing with this jungle fever - once you get beat hit you never go back.
Seen enough of these stories. You lament with the woman and in a few months she will be here lamenting about the Ghanaian or Sudanese she has now.
I know she must be hurt and she needs to take it easy with the baby but this story she is telling here does not add up. I have seen just too many of these.
She married this man knowing the situation or had an idea. Let her come out with the whole truth.

Please Finding the truth can you post a picture of yourself here too. I mean you have posted one of your husband and your co wife so one of yourself will be good too. That picture might explain some things. I hope you are not one of these women a man had to fall in love with.

and secondly please don`t fall for any private mails anyone sends you here because you would be making another mistake.

and thirdly if you truly love someone even after a disapointment you would not want to ruin himor keep his child away from him.

3 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Mynd44: 5:11am On Jan 12, 2015
Dang!!!

Hell has no fury......

3 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by texanomaly(f): 5:17am On Jan 12, 2015
Mynd44:
Dang!!!

Hell has no fury......

Smh...I just hope he doesn't kill her to get out of this cage she's put him in.

Please be careful op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Mynd44: 5:21am On Jan 12, 2015
texanomaly:

Smh...I just hope he doesn't kill her to get out of this cage she's put him in.

Please be careful op.
Now you are being scary.

OP, please make security part of all these. When people are only about money, Obatala knows they have no limit
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by iwriterng(m): 5:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Comment removed. OP made her decision.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by findingtruth: 5:28am On Jan 12, 2015
I don't plan to enslave him. I plan to live the same life we set out to build from the beginning but i am going to do it with reassurance that he has nothing to gain if he intends ill.
This is really nothing more then divorce court would give me. In the usa i can get 50% of a mans pay for support of his child. I am just ensuring that what we build is secured for my son and myself. I am entitled to half in divorce court i just want to ensure that the other half is my sons and won't be shared with another woman nor will he enjoy it so i am only asking him to waive his half. I only want to make sure whatever is built is built for my son and his life is never bothered changed or torn apart. And yes i am going to secure my own future. I don't plan to treat him bad hold him hostage or any of that. I only intend to have assurance if he has ill will i lose nothing and can share the life i work to build with another man.

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by texanomaly(f): 5:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Smh...I wonder if you are even listening to yourself op.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by ifyalways(f): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2015
Lmao!

Just what I expected. Reason I gloss over such stories. While y'all are here screaming foul the babe was getting sweet kpekus and/or jazzed up from the man. Nothing will change until the man is done with her.

She can't help it.

BTW, @ OP,what "future/assests/investment" would the man build with you in US? Someone that you confess to have been supporting over the years? Lol.
At the point I agree with Mutter, you knew he had a woman but thought you could buy him. Please, don't bore us with your stories.

11 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 6:27am On Jan 12, 2015
texanomaly:
Smh...I wonder if you are even listening to yourself op.
No, she's in Lala land..

OP,I knew you aren't as dumb as most people portrayed you here.. in fact you knew what you got yourself into initially like mutter originally envisaged. Even a common Somalian will ask any Nigerian man of his papers before agreeing to date him. Yes that's how smart you lot are.. Do whatever you like and spare us all the trailer.

Anyways ..

Prenuptial agreement off a Naija man.. Hmmm good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by sassygal(f): 6:32am On Jan 12, 2015
The jazz is working already. Please come back and tell us more story in 3years time. I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Findingtruth, well done!

Some people will get angry because they think someone might do the same to their own husbands abroad based husbands or their brothers. grin

If I were you, I would make him suffer more.

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Carefree.. hmmm some people eh?

Make who suffer, Like he's a fool eh? These women and Lala land grin

*where's my wine jare*
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by mutter(f): 6:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Findingthetruth. Thank you for telling us the truth.

All supports my theory that you wanted to buy a man. Your own personal Nig-- But it did not work out for you - your Nigg grew wings. You do have enough Africanamericans there but they are already free and you can have no hold over them.

Yes Master/Mistress this Nig-- is going to work for you for the rest of his life like a house slave without any pay. Will never return home to his loved ones.
Please let us know when you need another stallion in your barn, I am sure we have enough applicants here.

Anyway the only one I pity in all this is that lovely, pretty, black, proud and beautiful bride in the wedding pictures.

BTW how old is the picture you posted wink

10 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Teespice(f): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2015
IDEApro:

Sensation and emotion has beclouded your sense of reasoning to the extent you can't read and comprehend a simple write up. Where and how did I support the action of the guy if not offering hints as to the probably cause of action to the Op and how best for her to confront the husband with her suspicions.

Op expressed fear even though it is confirmed and succinctly ask for advice to handle the situation and at this juncture, I offered a probably cause of action and how best to confront hubby on why he took such action, the merit and demerits and if this could be patched up they may decide to work on it. My suggestions explicitly stated this opinion.

Where in the passage did you read my support for the OP or your half bake education is fantasizing with your brain?

you supported him by saying that it is what most African men do since a time will come when he wants to relocate to Nigeria and due to certain factors she might not want to come with him.

stop justifying evil abeg. call a spade a spade. even tour fellow males are for once being realistic.

or are you naturally the kind that eats his cake and still wants it.

2 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 12, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Nonso23:

How do you intend to enjoy such a union
You are practically asking her to set herself up for emotional and psychological abuse in the long run.
What about the child caught in the middle of all these?
He who seeks revenge must dig two graves. She's sacrificing her happiness to cut out her own pound of flesh. Is it worth it?
She'll become an emotional wreck less than a year afterwards. That man will be pushed to the wall and there are a lot of things that could go awry. From passive but consistent self-esteem degradation to even murder.

Are you looking out for her well-being or you're just in for the thrill that another man is suffering somewhere?
Sorry, but sometimes you sound really hateful and bitter.

@O.P you have a pragmatic revenge course to run but it is not worth it if it ruins you along with him. Unless you have nothing else to live for.

She is not even seeking revenge.

And no, I am not happy when men suffer, I am happy when criminals do.
And I am not bitter, I love myself and my life too much to allow ANYONE to try and destroy me / it.
And it's not her who should be held responsible for a child about to be born into such an union in the first place but the wicked (or should I say desperate?) husband.

Have a good start into the new week.

2 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2015
Nonso23:

That you are glad to see anybody suffer (criminal or not) tells a lot about the psyche you've built up for yourself.
Criminals are not punished to entertain certain masochistic tendencies of the society but to possibly correct them and most importantly keep them on a leash to protect the same society from further heartache, and not to regale in their suffering.
That mindset you've got is really worth get rid of. It's sadistic.

So you agree that criminals need to be punished? Good. I think so too.

Which is the lesser of the two evils. A child raised in a loveless and emotionally tumultous sham marriage or a child raised by a balanced single mother
You would rather sacrifice a child's well being on the alter of revenge?
Have a lovely week too.

I would rather raise my kid alone than with this kind of a father. This kind of person will not come around my child. What example can he set for my child? And I wouldn't spend my life worrying when he will kidnap my child and take it to Nigeria without my consent. Who knows what else this person is capable of?

I wouldn't sacrifice my child's well being, on the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2015
You married a fraudster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by hungryboy(m): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2015
findingtruth:
I don't plan to enslave him. I plan to live the same life we set out to build from the beginning but i am going to do it with reassurance that he has nothing to gain if he intends ill.
This is really nothing more then divorce court would give me. In the usa i can get 50% of a mans pay for support of his child. I am just ensuring that what we build is secured for my son and myself. I am entitled to half in divorce court i just want to ensure that the other half is my sons and won't be shared with another woman nor will he enjoy it so i am only asking him to waive his half. I only want to make sure whatever is built is built for my son and his life is never bothered changed or torn apart. And yes i am going to secure my own future. I don't plan to treat him bad hold him hostage or any of that. I only intend to have assurance if he has ill will i lose nothing and can share the life i work to build with another man.
are u suffering from stockholm syndrome or what?, divorce this guy or get him deported now, or one day he will lie to u that he is travelling to nigeria to visit his sick mother and will never come back,
dude is a graduate, and can always find a well paying job here in Nigeria to support himself and his nigerian wife.

2 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2015
ifyalways:
Lmao!

Just what I expected. Reason I gloss over such stories. While y'all are here screaming foul the babe was getting sweet kpekus and/or jazzed up from the man. Nothing will change until the man is done with her.

She can't help it.

BTW, @ OP,what "future/assests/investment" would the man build with you in US? Someone that you confess to have been supporting over the years? Lol.
At the point I agree with Mutter, you knew he had a woman but thought you could buy him. Please, don't bore us with your stories.
hehehe she will have her assurance when she is 6ft under and the African wife moves into her house when the OP is done with her mortgage payment grin

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2015
I pray that is not his first child grin

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Onegai(f): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2015
OP, make sure you speak to a lawyer and draw up that prenup. Also consult your state laws about divorce, child settlement and alimony. This man came with a plan, so he may be thinking ahead and have planned to transfer his assets to a friend of his (instead of him earning $45,000 annually, he chooses to be "employed" by a friend and have his earnings be $14,500 annually, whilst the friend sends his actual earnings home to Nigeria).

However, IMHO you are better off without him. I'd call Immigration and have him "rejoin" his "African wife". He's not going to be a positive influence on your child. A father is NOT the person who biologically donates to create a child, a father is one who cares for and loves a child and is there emotionally for that child. Think about that.

And for those telling her to let go, it's not about revenge it's justice. Idiots like this guy make it hard for legitimate couples (ask people trying to join their spouses how tough it is) and at the same time, every person I know with a dual citizenship to a preferred country tend to be wary to date the average Nigerian. They would rather marry up (to someone who has nothing to gain) and then you will start calling them "snobbish" for not giving you a romantic chance. Can you blame them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Lmao, she wants to scam a Nigerian man. Goodluck nadam

2 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by corisande: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2015
This jazz strong gan!
Na original o
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by corisande: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2015
Mondisweets:

see the resemblance?

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2015
corisande:

see the resemblance?
That child looks like him ooo

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by corisande: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Mondisweets:
That child looks like him ooo

cheesy cheesy
Na you talk am oooo tongue

I wish the op goodluck jonathan in whatever decision she decides to take

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Mondisweets:
You married a fraudster.

Don't throw up. She knows that all well.
Ha. I think she wants him more than ever now.

Mondisweets:

And what if it's his first child?
Is that suppose to change something.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2015
corisande:

cheesy cheesy
Na you talk am oooo :p

I wish the op goodluck jonathan in whatever decision she decides to take ooo
I hope their house has at least 4 bedrooms to accommodate both children when he eventually sends for the second wife and child grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / Six Effective Ways You Can Cut Cost In These Hard Times / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.