Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode (22548 Views)

Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by howfarwhatagwan: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mr FFK I'm sick of this tale.... if Buhari is behind Boko Haram as insinuated by you and your team why hasn't your boss (GEJ and his team) put him behind bars? This tale rather exposes the present Government's failures. The last three days I followed the stories on the Paris attacks and truly I am ashamed of my beloved country Nigeria. The French president has continued to say that the terrorists have nothing to do with the muslim religion' you know why he has emphasized this? because he is trying to promote unity and help dispel the fears of citizens BUT not my presido GEJ all he does is point fingers further dividing the nation and this is exactly what you are doing FFK and it is just not right. If you cannot provide concrete evidence to back your claims then keep quiet.

In fact I no blame una na Buhari I blame if na me wey una continue to talk this thing about me I go ask una to provide proof and if una no fit provide am I go sue una for continuous Libel.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Lerumo: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
While serious governments take charge and fight terrorism the pdp government chose to politicize it. We will not politicize insurgency... Prof yemi Osinbajo.

They politicized it when they realized they couldn't handle the situation and they had to give Nigerians something to occupy and distract them from the realities on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Lerumo: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Agimor:
FFK should keep spewing garbage from his mouth.who even take him serious these days.

Fani Kayode is one person who speaks from both sides of the mouth.

Politicians who keep jumping from one place to the other whenever it favors them cannot be trusted.

Anybody who allows FFK to take them mugu is on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
On the 29th of may, 2013 Fani kayode while dumping the PDP and declaring for APC said “What Nigerians need now is to join hands with the APC Leaders, Major Gen Mohammadu Buhari and Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu to move the nation forward”.He said he was not sure the ruling party was worth salvaging the rots in the land, stating that he had left the party long ago to pitch his tent “with those (Gen Buhari and Tinubu) that my spirit has been with long ago”.
On the 16th of December, 2013 Fani Kayode called for the immediate impeachment of President Goodluck Jonathan. In his words "President Goodluck Jonathan has threatened the APC and all members of the opposition with charges of treason simply for calling on the National Assembly to begin the process of his impeachment. I dare the President to carry out his threat. Meanwhile I hereby add my voice to the call for his immediate impeachment."
On the 12th of December, 2013 Fani kayode declared that President Jonathan is finished. "OBJ has finally closed GEJ's chapter with his letter. Jonathan is finished- mark my words. Abati should shut up and let his boss speak for himself on this one.God used Obasanjo to put Jonathan in power and, by His grace, He will use that same Obasanjo to remove him."

Today, Femi Fani-Kayode has gone down to his vomit. he has now declared that President Goodluck is the better person that can address the Nigerian challenges. What happened to the Goodluck Jonathan that is finished? What would have happened if President Jonathan was impeached last year when Fani kayode called for his impeachment? How come Fani kayode now thinks gen Muhammadu Buhari is sympathetic to Boko Harram and only Muslims after he called Nigerians to join Gen Buhari and Asiwaju to salvage Nigeria few months ago?
Fani-Kayode on "Pay as you talk". Can he be taken seriously?
is it about relieving himself of the multi billion naira corruption charges hanging on his neck since the Jonathan's administration has proven to be "father Christmas" with corruption charges.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by abdulnabdul: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Japhet04:
I'm happy that at least a man of public recognition has finally concurred to the fact Buhari has a hand in this boko haram issue,even if he is trying to cover up...,

Remember in GEJ's 1st and 2nd year of ruling Nigeria it was nothing but peace all the way but immediately Buhari sensed this he used boko haram as his prima facie tool in sabotaging the integrity of Goodluck's government and I see he has made a very big impact, he has managed to swerve the heart of our people against Goodluck even here on nairaland..,

May God Forgive you Buhari him alone knows your evil deeds..,

God will see you through this election GEJ

Peace
What is your source? Some of you talk with sentiments always. No wonder 9ja still remains where she is 2day. Who is fani kayode when late Gen.Azazi said PDP is behind most of our problems even BH.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by 989900: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
His imbecility is beyond redemption! if Ur new boss knows bh & condones them, why rant?
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Sabdeejat: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2015
I wonder how ppl addressing lunatic person FFk as intelectual,he is nothing but slap to the country,wia is okupe and co
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by ogbronx(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Japhet04:
I'm happy that at least a man of public recognition has finally concurred to the fact Buhari has a hand in this boko haram issue,even if he is trying to cover up...,

Remember in GEJ's 1st and 2nd year of ruling Nigeria it was nothing but peace all the way but immediately Buhari sensed this he used boko haram as his prima facie tool in sabotaging the integrity of Goodluck's government and I see he has made a very big impact, he has managed to swerve the heart of our people against Goodluck even here on nairaland..,

Peace
You listen to an addict who is paid to lie and Libel. Trust me, if naija were a country with rule of law, this addict who is your mentor would pay Buhari with every penny he has stolen in court. When I read comments like yours, I almost lose hope for this country's future because only a gullible fellow would write what you wrote. Its pitiable the level of ur discernibility.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 11, 2015
chi4ik:
Amen dear, God will surly help & guide GEJ
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2015
This fool has forgotten that Jonathan is still hiding the report of investigation till today. They should release it and let's see if Buhari is there. Cheap propaganda.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 2:57am On Jan 11, 2015
ruffp:

So na until Febuhari before u jail someone u say is responsible for mass killing. Hmmmm.....another youth with saw-dust for a brain!
You know the fools have forgotten that Jonathan is still hiding the report of investigation till today. They should release it and let's see if Buhari is there. Cheap propaganda.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 11, 2015
PStacks:

Mtcheeew.. Another un-intelligent PDP paid agent.

It is you God will forgive.

Don't you know whom Femi Fani-Kayode is?

He's not to be taken seriously.
o yes he is
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 3:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Babamide:
One more reason to vote GEJ out. A commander in chief that cannot probe someone with ties to boko haram but would rather politicize it. It is just Pure dumb.
The fools have forgotten that Jonathan is still hiding the report of investigation till today. They should release it and let's see if Buhari is there. Cheap propaganda.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 11, 2015
kaybee100683:
The same FFK that asked GEJ to resign and apologize to elders and Nigerians earlier this year..that dude has no shame. I pity GEJ supporters, it takes a lot of mental sacrifice to support Jonathan, u will have to act against logic,facts and common sense. Even if u hate buhari and u don't want to vote for him,there are eleven other candidates u can vote for ,don't sacrifice your intelligence on someone who believes stealing is not corruption.
Jonathan made that statement because he was trying to prove something it's not right to use it against him, Jonathan is our only trusted choice
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 11, 2015
HONNESSTY:
if GMB is BH sponsor it will not take PDP a second to anounce to the whole world and got him arestd. My broda let me say dis, of all the BH members that were arrested since the inception of this insurgency no name of any sponsor of BH were mentioned. Y is this so? Names of the sponsors av bin mentioned by some of the arested BH members but they were silenced by the interogation team, reason is the names of the sponsors will shock many because they are key members of Pdp and r vry instrumental for the re-election of Gej. Plz nigerians we rily av to rizn this. Dat waz y Gej said some yrs back that Bh sponsors r in his government. GEJ cannot do anytin bkos they are his backbone. Pls liv Gmb out of this issue. Gmb waz lucky to 2av survive d asasinatn atempt by Bh. Had it bin d failed asasinatn atempt waz planed against Gej people would av bin saying it wz Gmb dat plannd it wit bh. Pls liv Gmb out of this
no,GMB cannot be trusted, if he didn't do it before he can't do it now
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 3:05am On Jan 11, 2015
clevvermind:
I know that buhari's hand must be in the boko haram thing. He should really be probed.
The fools have forgotten that Jonathan is still hiding the report of investigation till today. They should release it and let's see if Buhari is there. Cheap propaganda.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Curiouser:

You are dumb. So if GMB wants to use terrorism to swerve support for himself, bombing his stronghold is the best way to achieve that.
it's called politics
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 11, 2015
doclarry88:

u must be very dull if this is all u av to post as comment.
what do you have to say undecided
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 3:06am On Jan 11, 2015
100Cents:

Not forgetting the Prophecy of the Man of God at Omega Fire Ministries ( Apostle Johnson Suleiman) stating that Boko haram has 2 major sponsors.

An Ex general and a traditional ruler..

Who is this Ex general ?

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/01/06/apostle-johnson-sulemans-shocking-prophecies-2015-election-is-another-june-12/

Number 8 on the list..
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Maser: 3:07am On Jan 11, 2015
FFK knows he'll be in jail for the monies he stole in Aviation if Buhari becomes president that's why he'll say anything to stop him.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 3:07am On Jan 11, 2015
100Cents:

It is called diplomacy. This statement was made by the C in C at a time most northerners were supporting boko haram onslaught on churches.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 3:08am On Jan 11, 2015
repogirl:
Does Fani Kayode know more than he is letting on? undecided
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 11, 2015
ayukdaboss:
NIGERIANS, hear your president misfiring again in Enugu yesterday:

President Jonathan said: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough?"

grin grin

This is ridiculous. In Lagos, Apkabio ask the supporters, do you want to go to jail? and the people said NO. He mean Buhari will send everybody to Jail.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by TristanReveur: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Japhet04:

Peace

Leave God out of this matter o. GEJ is a president. He controls the almost limitless rsources of Africa's largest economy. Police does his bidding. SSS is a part of his party. He is commander-in-chief of navy, army, airforce, immigration, customs, civil defense. If Buhari is a supporter of Bokoharam, its neither yours nor FFK's beer parlour accusations that we need. What we need is for the government to investigate, build a case against then prosecute. You have a justice ministry and attorney general. Build a case against and prosecute any supporter of Bokoharam, no matter how highly placed...be it Buhari or Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika or Babangida. Show some political will. Tap their lines, scrutinise their financial transactions. Something must give.

Its possible however that Mr president by no fault of his does not know how do any such. Exactly why he's called clueless. Perhaps he can't motivate his executive cabinet either. It may be that he's been catapulted to a position that far exceeds his capabilities. So we are tired of FFK's senile rants. If Buhari is a Bokoharam supporter, ask GEJ to use the vast resources at his disposal to expose the extent of Buhari's involvement and prosecute him. That is the president's job. Otherwise FOH and let someone else have a go. *Hiss*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by clevvermind(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2015
emeka2847:

common sense will tell u that buhari's hand is in it. He is using it against Jonathan. But he will be exposed soon.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Edron1(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2015
This ffk Is an idiot. always talking nonsense.. mthewwwww
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by flexing11(m): 6:54am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=Japhet04 post=29659749]I'm happy that at least a man of public recognition has finally concurred to the fact Buhari has a hand in this boko haram issue,even if he is trying to cover up...,

Peace [/quote
fool,,,,were are d facts,
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by flexing11(m): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2015
baba obj,,,,,ffk we roll ad jump for u if u give im food,just like d moves ee is maki*g,,,,cos food is o* is table,,,rubbissssssss*
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by bizhub: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2015
I will vote Buhari, if he reduces the rate Nigerian girls are bleaching their skin...Goodluck has failed us in that area..Very insensitive administration
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by xctvhz(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2015
englishmart:
boko or no boko.

GEJ till Buhari accepts a presidential debate
see you see your talk, who's running from presidential debate?? you know absolutely nothing, is it not your president that is giving excuses about being busy and cannot go to the debate they call both the former and Buhari to? olodo president, see the way he was taboying at Enugu yesterday! for someone that has a PhD?? koda, even if buhari presents digestive biscuit nylon as his certificate I would vote for him asaply!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget / Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide / Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.