Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode (22547 Views)

Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
This educated pig is just like his father was in Awolowo's time. Always ready to cause chaos. His Father, Fani-Power was responsible along with Akintola & the Federal authorities then , for the operation-wetie ( 'douse it/ them with petrol) of the Western region in 1965!
Lets ignore him & just peacefully ( or otherwise if needed) vote for BUHARI on feBuhari 14!
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
TristanReveur:

Leave God out of this matter o. GEJ is a president. He controls the almost limitless rsources of Africa's largest economy. Police does his bidding. SSS is a part of his party. He is commander-in-chief of navy, army, airforce, immigration, customs, civil defense. If Buhari is a supporter of Bokoharam, its neither yours nor FFK's beer parlour accusations that we need. What we need is for the government to investigate, build a case against then prosecute. You have a justice ministry and attorney general. Build a case against and prosecute any supporter of Bokoharam, no matter how highly placed...be it Buhari or Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika or Babangida. Show some political will. Tap their lines, scrutinise their financial transactions. Something must give.

Its possible however that Mr president by no fault of his does not know how do any such. Exactly why he's called clueless. Perhaps he can't motivate his executive cabinet either. It may be that he's been catapulted to a position that far exceeds his capabilities. So we are tired of FFK's senile rants. If Buhari is a Bokoharam supporter, ask GEJ to use the vast resources at his disposal to expose the extent of Buhari's involvement and prosecute him. That is the president's job. Otherwise FOH and let someone else have a go. *Hiss*
This is the face of excellence as opposed to cluelessness!
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by ommo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Japhet04:
I'm happy that at least a man of public recognition has finally concurred to the fact Buhari has a hand in this boko haram issue,even if he is trying to cover up...,

Remember in GEJ's 1st and 2nd year of ruling Nigeria it was nothing but peace all the way but immediately Buhari sensed this he used boko haram as his prima facie tool in sabotaging the integrity of Goodluck's government and I see he has made a very big impact, he has managed to swerve the heart of our people against Goodluck even here on nairaland..,

May God Forgive you Buhari him alone knows your evil deeds..,

God will see you through this election GEJ

Peace

You are not different from your pay masters!!!. The same Fani Kayode who prayed and said God forbid Gej win second term, the same man who called Gej despicable names not too long?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qun4YeQX0AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4h8wXxvnIs

You may have suddenly develop short memory, unfortunately for you some of us do not have such problem.

To even magnify your lies by claiming Gej 1st and 2nd years were peaceful, GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you are the IGWE of lies!!!!, BH has it is today started with Gej coming to aso rock. May save us from myopic people like you and your kinds
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by ommo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Japhet04:
if anybody tell you sey I understand you ehn, dat person must be a liar

O.k you don't understand him, but, you understood the joke Fani-kayode enough to support his lies. Then i will help you, "what he meant is Fani-Kayode is a clown and has no recognition both privately and publicly" and in Obj's words "Give Fani-kayode food and he will sing and dance for you, omo ale jati jati", not my words, but, Obj's.

A CLOWN like you.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
ommo:

O.k you don't understand him, but, you understood the joke Fani-kayode enough to support his lies. Then i will help you, "what he meant is Fani-Kayode is a clown and has no recognition both privately and publicly" and in Obj's words "Give Fani-kayode food and he will sing and dance for you, omo ale jati jati", not my words, but, Obj's.

A CLOWN like you.

smiley no need to quarrel smiley

happy Sunday smiley
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by OBIchinon: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is an old news,we all know that boko boys are buhari's men. GEj 4 now till 9ja break
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Ekaka1(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2015
tola9ja:
HOW I WISH GEJ IS INSIDE

Bloody Terrorist
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
clevvermind:
common sense will tell u that buhari's hand is in it. He is using it against Jonathan. But he will be exposed soon.

HE WILL BE EXPOSED SOON. THAT IS THE STORY SINCE 2011. AND YOU PEOPLE KEEP USING IT TO CAMPAIGN. TRUTH IS THAT JONATHAN HAS NOTHING TO EXPOSE COS IF THE REPORT HAD BUHARI'S NAME, HE WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IT OUT. HE WON'T BE JUMPING FROM CERTIFICATE TO PTF, OR TO BUHARI'S AGE ETC.

SOON, WE'LL KNOW THE TRUE SPONSORS OF BH THAT ARE BEEN PROTECTED BY GEJ THROUGH HIS SILENCE.
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
clevvermind:
common sense will tell u that buhari's hand is in it. He is using it against Jonathan. But he will be exposed soon.

Well, my own common sense tells me that Jonathan has something to hide in that report.

Soon after Jonathan has used the propaganda to cause confusion? You mean he used tax payers money to set up a committee and he treats the committee report as his private property?
Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by angelsing(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2015
englishmart:
boko or no boko.

GEJ till Buhari accepts a presidential debate
This is so laughable...lol...I remembered clearly it was GEJ who ran away from debate the last time guess u forgot completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC / Alex Ekwueme's Burial Programme (Photo) / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.