Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! (10637 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
badassProdigy:

judgin 4rm ur dp #whichIcan't stop starring@ :IF I HEAR say it doesn't work on you or u don't fall for it... undecided
Everyone is different! i don't fall for it, it doesn't work for me too smiley
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
tobiboss:
I did that drunk one once, we ended up doing grin
baba nah u ooo: end up doing wat self...? grin
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Everyone is different! i don't fall for it, it doesn't work for me too smiley
wat about if it is 4rm ur lover...
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by killercute16(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
hfinest1:
thank you
You Welcome.
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
badassProdigy:

wat about if it is 4rm ur lover...
That one is different na smileyi'll gladly oblige to it
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
I swear any guy who try to do all these shit with me gonna receive like three hot good slap except someone i wanted to kiss before then i will kiss back#what rubbish!
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
I swear any guy who try to do all these shit with me gonna receive like three hot good slap except someone i wanted to kiss before then i will kiss back#what rubbish!op don dey kiss friends since 19AD
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
That one is different na smileyi'll gladly oblige to it
see u smiley , so u're not even as tough as i taught smiley undecided
bt it's nice anyways: @least someone can still steal a kiss away 4rm u, which u will fall for...
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear any guy who try to do all these shit with me gonna receive like three hot good slap except someone i wanted to kiss before then i will kiss back#what rubbish!op don dey kiss friends since 19AD
and girls like u are d easiest prey to catch... trust me #TESTED&TRUSTED since 19AD
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
and girls like u are d easiest prey to catch... trust me #TESTED&TRUSTED since 19AD grin
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by tobiboss(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
badassProdigy:

baba nah u ooo: end up doing wat self...? grin
that thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
tobiboss:
that thing cheesy
baba ooo
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2015
badassProdigy:

see u smiley , so u're not even as tough as i taught smiley undecided
bt it's nice anyways: @least someone can still steal a kiss away 4rm u, which u will fall for...
hehe smiley
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by whizqueen(f): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
badassProdigy:

at least we sha go still kiss am cheesy
grin
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 18, 2015
u tink say na England u dey ba..........Doro olod0
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Omonigho51:
u tink say na England u dey ba..........Doro olod0
shey nah only 4 england people dey kiss ni cheesy
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by sachinsadhukha(m): 5:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Kiss some one who want to kiss you. Don't do it just for fun. Do it out of pure passion. Ensure the comfort level at the other end.Try to make the entire affair very blissful. The place is very important. Look out for a calm and quite place. Do it at your own risk.But first you should know some Psychological Facts About Love.

[url]click here[/url]https://wisledge.com/facts-about-love/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gals / The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / Pickup Lines For Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.