Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. (1928 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Once again let us see the difference between a Graduate and an Illiterate.

While a graduate is building schools to educate us, the illiterate is building prisons.....

While a graduate is saying NO to Godfatherism (ask Obasanjo), the illiterate surrounds himself with them...

While a graduate believes women have a place in the society, the illiterate believes a woman's place is in the kitchen...

While a graduate is Reviving our railways, the illiterate would cancel them as he did 30 years ago...

While a graduate would build infrastructures and create enabling environment for the youths to succeed (SUREP), the illiterate would save the money in a bank and be giving his Almajiri slaves 1 meal a day and 5000 Naira monthly...d

While a graduate believes the youths are the future of tomorrow, an illiterate at 73 years with grandchildren still feels it's his time..

I didn't call any body's name though!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by BraveAfrican(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
The APC has based its campaign on change because they know its what all Nigerians crave...we are a lot wiser now than ever before. Like everyone else, I desperately crave a change but if we are to truly go for a change, let's be sure of what we are dabbling into. Is the APC trying to tell me they have to recycle a ex-military leader who ruled over three (3) decades ago ? Don't we have better options and brains to lead us into the future. We the youths have to realise we are in the 21st century. A lot of things have evolved. Its evident in the performance of some young politicians....most of the best performing state governors are from a younger generation. GEJ's campaign speech in Lagos might be wrong in every sense to anyone who likes but he got one thing right --- "Our fathers have failed us". We all desire a change but it should be a positive change and not just recycling old junks...APC may be that platform to offer change but in my own humble opinion, GMB is not what we really need at this point in time. The APC is in the quest to seize the central power mortgaging its presidential candidacy to the wrong man. I want not just any change, I want a POSITIVE CHANGE...a positive change has nothing to do with a change of party either PDP/APC/APGA/etc...its in the individual/person in question. APC offers a change in the party dominance of the PDP at the helm of affairs but they served the wrong menu (GMB) to the electorates. Our change will come but fellow Nigerian youths, its not here yet...God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by enoqueen: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Let the charade begins.
Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by netinformat(f): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
No wonder we have CUSTOMIZED CORRUPTION !!!
Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by shawnfamous(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
U can mk it 2 front page! As u cn see,the APC already advtrsing here
Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by mtor: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
I can assure you that this thread will not be acknowledged Braveafrican has some nice points though a lot of persons will close their eyes to it grin.
APC and its young new Leaders have done okay in governorship why can't they lead..

1 Like

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok.
Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by Kennywills7(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
I pity all those shouting apc change
Change comes in two dimensions or form
its either for good or bad
Now lets ask ourselves which of those do apc represent?
Certainly looking at d apc members, particularly d governorship aspirants and d presidential aspirant, they are those same pple dat brought us where we are today
d governorship aspirants are all members of d pdp now in apc claiming to b saints!
there is nothing new about them dat we don't know
I see no good change in apc
It is a change for backwardness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by mtor: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Let the contest begin my only concern who ever wins Nigeria will survive by God's grace. Note never trust politicians even if they are your blood cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by Mogidi: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
I didn't call any body's name though!!!!!

Thank God you didn't, the illiterate resemble the bukohari leader sha. grin grin grin
Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by seunlayi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
thank God that there is still people with Good thoughts on nairaland.

I m sure if GMB wins, before 3 years in office, most of this people shouting GMB would have committed suicide the reality dawn on them that they have made a wrong change

2 Likes

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by Chitexs250(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Beloved, let us VOTE right in
If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who
will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence

CHANGE in 2015 is desirable and
inevitable.
2015 Campaign Massages

APC 1. We will ensure stable power supply / PDP 1. Where is Mrs Buhari?

APC 2. We are going to fight corruption /
PDP 2. APC plotted to hack INEC computers

APC 3. We are going to fight terrorism /
PDP 3. Some senior citizens are motor park touts
APC. 4. We are going to invest in agriculture /
PDP 4. South South can collapse economy if Jonathan loses

APC 5. We are going to upgrade the standard of Education /
PDP 5. I’ll expose failures of ex-heads of state

VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by lilbazy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chitexs250:
Beloved, let us VOTE right in
If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who
will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence

CHANGE in 2015 is desirable and
inevitable.
2015 Campaign Massages

APC 1. We will ensure stable power supply / PDP 1. Where is Mrs Buhari?

APC 2. We are going to fight corruption /
PDP 2. APC plotted to hack INEC computers

APC 3. We are going to fight terrorism /
PDP 3. Some senior citizens are motor park touts
APC. 4. We are going to invest in agriculture /
PDP 4. South South can collapse economy if Jonathan loses

APC 5. We are going to upgrade the standard of Education /
PDP 5. I’ll expose failures of ex-heads of state

VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE
this vibrant youth is selling his right to his great grand daddy(buhari) on a daily basis with this post here on nairaland. He was a clever boy back then in school!!! His class teacher even told him he 'll be among nigeria's future leader,but look at him today!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by Joel3(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
hey.

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by XketchDesigns(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
I just don't get it when you people call him an illiterate.

Do you know the definition of an illiterate? That's somebody who can not read and write. But this guy can obviously read and write. So why use illiterate for him?

He has attended the finest institutions in the world and at a point reached the top and highest in his career.

Il ask you all calling him illiterate a simple question.

-can you read and write in the English language? Probably yes.
- can he do same? Yes
-can you read and write in the arabic language? Most of not in all, no
Can he do so? That's a yes

so in essence, he is more educated that most clamouring he is an illiterate.

-What's the use in creating more schools, when d education standard of the existing ones is below average
-whats the use in creating more schools when a state governed by your party takes her pupils to Uganda instead of putting them in the schools he built
-whats the use in building more schools when you don't have where to put the product after they r thrugh
-i guess you are not upto speed on the visit to IBB.
-Iwela, Stella and dezani all have showed us how women lead! (I am not saying they have no place, but they have specific places not all places r fit for them)
- youth r future of tomorrow, how old is he? The "graduate" amongst his advisers and appointments he made how many can you actually say are youths?

2 Likes

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by Chitexs250(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
lilbazy:
this vibrant youth is selling his right to his great grand daddy(buhari) on a daily basis with this post here on nairaland. He was a clever boy back then in school!!! His class teacher even told him he 'll be among nigeria's future leader,but look at him today!
You are lost bro.. Guess what there is still time for you to join the winning train and embrace CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by Blackfire(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
*runs out of sambisa forest* abeg is it feBUHARI or FailBUHARI?

1 Like

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by briliantsak(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Bold Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari. So Funny But Full Of Facts. by francizy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
BraveAfrican:
The APC has based its campaign on change because they know its what all Nigerians crave...we are a lot wiser now than ever before. Like everyone else, I desperately crave a change but if we are to truly go for a change, let's be sure of what we are dabbling into. Is the APC trying to tell me they have to recycle a ex-military leader who ruled over three (3) decades ago ? Don't we have better options and brains to lead us into the future. We the youths have to realise we are in the 21st century. A lot of things have evolved. Its evident in the performance of some young politicians....most of the best performing state governors are from a younger generation. GEJ's campaign speech in Lagos might be wrong in every sense to anyone who likes but he got one thing right --- "Our fathers have failed us". We all desire a change but it should be a positive change and not just recycling old junks...APC may be that platform to offer change but in my own humble opinion, GMB is not what we really need at this point in time. The APC is in the quest to seize the central power mortgaging its presidential candidacy to the wrong man. I want not just any change, I want a POSITIVE CHANGE...a positive change has nothing to do with a change of party either PDP/APC/APGA/etc...its in the individual/person in question. APC offers a change in the party dominance of the PDP at the helm of affairs but they served the wrong menu (GMB) to the electorates. Our change will come but fellow Nigerian youths, its not here yet...God bless Nigeria.

Kennywills7:
I pity all those shouting apc change
Change comes in two dimensions or form
its either for good or bad
Now lets ask ourselves which of those do apc represent?
Certainly looking at d apc members, particularly d governorship aspirants and d presidential aspirant, they are those same pple dat brought us where we are today
d governorship aspirants are all members of d pdp now in apc claiming to b saints!
there is nothing new about them dat we don't know
I see no good change in apc
It is a change for backwardness

mtor:
I can assure you that this thread will not be acknowledged Braveafrican has some nice points though a lot of persons will close their eyes to it grin.
APC and its young new Leaders have done okay in governorship why can't they lead..

seunlayi:
thank God that there is still people with Good thoughts on nairaland.
I m sure if GMB wins, before 3 years in office, most of this people shouting GMB would have committed suicide the reality dawn on them that they have made a wrong change

God bless all of you and your generations! You all and your family members shall know good health, long life, success, prosperity and every good thing God has to offer..
In life it is always difficult to find your likes that are not blinded, gullible and stand for the truth.
May you all be the leaders of tomorrow!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Obj Replies Oyedepo / Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! / Igbo In Diaspora Drum Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.