Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) (34157 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
For the first time Buhari is pulling such crowd in , the heart of Igbo nation. Something fundamentally different is really happening in the next election. Admitted, South East is not the base of Buhari yet see turn out, something never seen before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by phlame(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Its ok for him to visit Christians in the South but not Christians in the North? Fulani herdsmen won't allow him abi? I see he doesn't want to betray his Fulani brothers who are hell bent on exterminating Christians in the North.

Senseless

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by FKO81(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Woman , I repeat, STOP deceiving the public.

U can't compare a mere square to a stadium .

APC full of lies, deceit and propaganda.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by sonssyo: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros keep your bombs in the North, and I only reiterated the people who left PDP are now part of APC, what sort of "CHANGE" is that.
[size=15pt]THESE ARE THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAGBEARERS.[/size] Fake PDP
@ SOKOTO: Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP)
@ KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
@ KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
@ KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
@ KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
@ JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
@ BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
@ GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
@ NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
@ ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
@ PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
@ BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
@ TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
@ RIVERS: Dakuku Perterside (former PDP)
@ IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
@ ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
@ EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
@ 60% of State & National Assemblies Candidates are former PDP's members !
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THEIR CHANGE STORY ?
Are they fighting for CHANGE or Seeking for OFFICE ?

now i no u wasted ur parents money,same egg in different basket? who is deceiving who

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Mogidi: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You think Buhari is a coward like Jonathan. GMB will go round the country. Even in the face of terrorism, he travels by road from Kano to Kaduna to Katsina (Daura).

If he travels from Kano to Kaduna am sure he must have seen the barbarity of his rumoured followers the bokoharam sect. Is it too much for him to visit them on these trips you mentioned?
Doesn't his nonchalant attitude towards Christians in the north fuel the belief he's behind the carnage?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol @ Massive crowd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wetin ear no go hear from desperate APCheat
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by MORNDEW(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Change to 1985, I don't think so.
[size=15pt]
THIS IS CHANGE ?[/size]
THESE ARE THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAGBEARERS. Fake PDP
So what shud we do?
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by stupor(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Good to hear the revolution and electioneering campaign is in full swing all over the country and yet only a very few priviledge Nigerians could be opportuned to see,watch and follow this all-important part of lives as bonafide citizens of this great country all thanks to the powers vested in this present administration not to provide the electorates with adequate Electricity Power suppply at least to solidify their interest to vote judicously for whom they so wishfully desire.

A country where electorates cannot watch media responses to situations regarding elections slated for less than a few weeks on TV and radio because of a failed system of adequacy in power supply and a right-thinking individual could still be clamouring for re-elections !

Aside the fact that Buhari seems to be having all our vote because its obviously inevitable doesnt mean we as law abiding electorates and patriotic citizens who pay their tax and and public bills like electricity despite it being supplied inadequately should not be allowed to participate and fully enjoy the national electoral trends.

And yet the change is going everywhere,is this not enough evidence that the actual change is imminently flowing in with or without the present government suppy of adequate power supply then all Nigerians must have been under the influence from some very strange voodoo or black magic for re-appraising the present government for a possible re-election and for a job well done i presume !

Or may be the opposition party PDP thinks if they supply adequate power more of their woes,gimmicks and secrete failures would all be exposed to the public the more ? Sabottage !
Nigerians stick to the truth ! Vote for change !
God bless.

@Obiageli
You're genius !
You're grateful !
You're loyal !
I appreciate that!

Am a hold you down !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Demallcrazy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Its the Okpara Square, its difficult to get pictures from the top, i wonder why they didn't use the stadium. Same problems with Anambra pictures
Simple!
APC never thought dey would pull dis much crowd! smiley
Sai Chief Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari 2015 smiley

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by aresa: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Let us see Camera angle from the top. Dont tell me it is only those few people.

With the aso rock dullard's wide spread support in this region back in 2011 and the hate and bigotry spewed against the people's General, Buhari shouldn't have a classroom full of supporters anywhere in iboland so the fact that Buhari is packing stadiums and arenas in the same region means a major chunk of the folks in that region are ready for a change because corrupt and incompetent Jonathan failed them just like he did the rest of Nigeria.

He promised them the 2nd Niger bridge and they did not get it.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
Buhari keeps hitting the right notes while Jonathan keeps yelping about phone numbers and single rifle.

I must commend the campaign team of the General and indeed Obiagelli. Your effort would surely not go unnoticed.

God bless the General and his supporters.
Amen
America will know that GEJ doesn't know his phone number

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by jeje123(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
The chief and grand patron of the weedians globetrothing hoping to change the mind of people who he massacared their fathers and reletives durring the genocid call civil war and for you to campaign for somebody who kill and roasted ur people like bushmeat then i have nothing to say to you.
Everybody has his/her own past jonathan has worst record so far and he wud still have more b4 swearing day of GMB!

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Defcon1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Massive crowd in Enugu shocked

This is bigger than what gej drew in Enugu just yesterday
Does the magnitude of the crowd really matter

From personal experience,and the nature of Nigerian politics,l believe most of those people attending rallies for both parties are not even their respective members
Many don't even have PVC
Many,including those with PVC, won't even vote

Majority of them are just looking for money in any rally in town

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by doctokwus: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Okorocha should have been Apc's VP, i dare say no igbo leader can match his popularity, we were all deceived by online propaganda. Rochas Okorocha, i hail you.
My governor, my governor
He is also an astute politician,apart from being an orator. He has thus been doing what every other Ibo politician shud be doing,i.e,positioning and carving a space for d Ibos in APC. Look at it this way,in Nigeria's still pedestrian politics, Rochas and the Ibos have a better and faster chance ascending d presidency thru APC than PDP.
Am so happy Rocha's and Kwankwaso of Kano are in GMB camp; these are formidable and astute politicians in every sense of d world and wud play d game anyhow gej wants it to win their states for GMB.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Coolcash1: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
[[s]quote author=Louislewis post=29673809][size=24pt]Quote from Buhari..
“Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in this country… It is a legal responsibility which God has given us.” [/size]
[/quote][/s]

NEXT PLS!!!
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by FKO81(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
FKO81:

APC full of lies, deceit and propaganda.
I hope when GEJ pull crowd in the north or west you will not accuse his party giving #2000 to people to attend his rally?

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by yomanovic: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Me give up on GEJ, how did you come to that conclusion? One of your frivolous claims I presume?

[size=15pt]GEJ 2019[/size]

Meanwhile in Abuja, Tinubu/Atiku and OBJ are busy negotiating fat contracts for themselves.

When someone who is much older than you bows for you. Don't you think ur in trouble? Dem dey kill am small small, hin dey smile.
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Its the Okpara Square, its difficult to get pictures from the top, i wonder why they didn't use the stadium. Same problems with Anambra pictures
they knew they cant fill the stadia so they opted for okpara where 10 can look like 100

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by naijareferee: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Massive crowd in Enugu shocked

This is bigger than what gej drew in Enugu just yesterday

i just hope you are joking...comparing a stadium population to a park cramped people...huh funny

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by motherlode: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Op

I like your optimism

But remember

We know those who killed us in the past and we won't vote for them even at gun point. grin

shocked you mean you were killed and you're still alive! Guy you no sabi lie abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari can't visit those Christian bokoharam victims in the north, his Fulani herdsmen won't like it.
he started his campaign from south,and those that were bomb in Kano mosque were Christian too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by efilefun(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
gogochocolate:
buhari is a big failure. He will never rule Nigeria
His place is in the museum where typewriters are packed. GOD FORBID BUHARI

When he win finish you fit go hug transformer
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Mogidi: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
yomanovic:

When someone who is much older than you bows for you. Don't you think ur in trouble? Dem dey kill am small small, hin dey smile.

When an old man bows for a young man, you know the old man regrets his evil ways.
Any one can be rehabilitated, I think OBJ is looking for rehabilitation now that he knows the status quo stays the same till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by SUBMARINE: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
motherlode:

shocked you mean you were killed and you're still alive! Guy you no sabi lie abeg.

Olodo

Our people

Tell your General that we want no more military person leading us again

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by valyzubxx(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Some people are just bent on taking us back to the days of
"My pellow naigerians...."
"Za pederal refoblic op naigeria..."
"Za local gwamman..." Etc

I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Doesn't charity begin at home again?

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently joined twitter becourse of elections.

At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!
Buhari presidential ambition, na big slap on Naija Youths.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros keep your bombs in the North, and I only reiterated the people who left PDP are now part of APC, what sort of "CHANGE" is that.
[size=15pt]THESE ARE THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAGBEARERS.[/size] Fake PDP

I dont give a fvck about people's ambitions. I only care about ambitions that interest me, the presidency if a big jooke. This week, over 2000 died in Baga and you are here supporting a clueless government that does not give a shyt. Maybe when you are faced with the insecurities and incompetencies of GEJ, your eyes will open on how silly you were in the past. Vote incompetent leadership out.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by maestroferddi: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
doctokwus:

He is also as astute politician,apart from being an orator. He has thus been doing what every other Ibo politician shud be doing,i.e,positioning and carving a space for d Ibos in APC. Look at it this way,in Nigeria's still pedestrian politics, Rochas and the Ibos have a better and faster chance ascending d presidency thru APC than PDP.
Am so happy Rocha's and Kwankwaso of Kano are in GMB camp; these are formidable and astute politicians in every sense of d world and wud play d game anyhow gej wants it to win their states for GMB.
You obviously don't know jack about Igbo politics.

You only succeed in amusing those in the know with your funny and ridiculous deductions.

Forty days or thereabouts is not such a long time...
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC accepted the lawmakers who joined them on their own free will. PDP did not sack them.

The law makers wanted change.
Mogidi:

You recycle PDP waste and you scream "change", change to what exactly? The same failed career politicians sacked from PDP are going to usher in change?
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by solenzop: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hehehehe. If you want to make cool 5k to 10k, just take a trip to any of the states Buhari is visiting and shout sai Buhari, you are sure go to go home with your bucks courtesy of rivers state looted funds by Amaechi. Change indeed!

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by SHAAWA: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=Redoil post=29671885]
The chief and grand patron of the weedians globetrothing hoping to change the mind of people who he massacared their fathers and reletives durring the genocid call civil war and for you to campaign for somebody who kill and roasted ur people like bushmeat then i have nothing to say to you.[/quote

Did I hear you say civil war? What motive drove Chukwuma ezeogwu to massacre Northern leaders? It seems you know Nigerian History very well.......watch this

http://wn.com/chukwuma_nzeogwu
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by vikyno(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Where is d crowd?
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by balladin: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

That was a ploy to decieve. The reeason they choose okpara square is because of the small size. Any small crowd will appear to fill up the square.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor / Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.