Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family (892 Views)

Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by chrislu(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
My good peeps of romance section, as a guy!lady, After breakup will u continue to keep in touch with ur ex's family? Is there anything wrong with it?
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by ycmdng(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Its not really wrong, some family see their intending in-laws as a new family member but if its a parasitic relationship, I'll sharply cut the cord.
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by chrislu(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
ycmdng:
Its not really wrong, some family see their intending in-laws as a new family member but if its a parasitic relationship, I'll sharply cut the cord.
hahaha! Wuh bout if u're d parasite?
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by Melahou(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
There's nothing wrong...it's called true friendship.
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by DSuperWoman(f): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
I think it depends on the family. Some families are really nice and like you as a person whether you are with their son or not. No two families are the same so if they've been nice to you, go see them sometimes buy them something nice and show that there's no hard feelings. I think its a mature thing to do. Besides it will make them prefer you over the new girl he'll bring n he'll be sori for loosing you lolz just kidding
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by chrislu(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Melahou:
There's nothing wrong...it's called true friendship.
Hmmm! Ok picture it that u cheated on the chick with her best friend, will u still continue 2 keep in touch?
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by Melahou(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
chrislu:
Hmmm! Ok picture it that u cheated on the chick with her best friend, will u still continue 2 keep in touch?

Perhaps you may have a good relationship with some members of the family..m
That you guys are no more dating does not bring to an end the relationship the family members may have with you and vice versa
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by chrislu(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
DSuperWoman:
I think it depends on the family. Some families are really nice and like you as a person whether you are with their son or not. No two families are the same so if they've been nice to you, go see them sometimes buy them something nice and show that there's no hard feelings. I think its a mature thing to do. Besides it will make them prefer you over the new girl he'll bring n he'll be sori for loosing you lolz just kidding
hmm!! That will end up bringing back old feelings, n that's not rily good.
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by ycmdng(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
chrislu:
hahaha! Wuh bout if u're d parasite?
You cornered me. I'll gladly take it as my retirement benefit... grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by ronald4lif(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Her brothers maybe, but parents no no
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by chrislu(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
ycmdng:

You cornered me. I'll gladly take it as my retirement benefit... grin grin grin grin
you must be an igbo guy
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by chrislu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Her brothers maybe, but parents no no
Definitely!!
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by ycmdng(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
chrislu:
you must be an igbo guy
Na. Omo ile Oodua ni mi.
Re: Can You Continue To Keep In Touch With Ur Ex's Family by chrislu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
ycmdng:
Na. Omo ile Oodua ni mi.
I see

(1) (Reply)

Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) / See The Definition Of a Bonafide Love / Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.