Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) (895 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2015

We are in a world where things which where regarded as taboo in the past (especially in Africa) is now part of our lifestyle

so I work in this Big oil firm, and by the nature of my job I come across so many people daily. and most times I trip for some elegant and classy women I come across with!! -older women

I just like their matured no-bull shyte attitude, nice ride etc

My problem is how to approach them and tell them how I feel, though I'm working in this mighty oil and gas firm as FUEL ATTENDANT I think I still deserve to be happy, after all the things younger ladies -my mates have put me tru. I'm not for the money but love

So roll out some sure lines for me...

NB: This thread is strictly for matured people any irrelevant or childish comment will be deleted and the poster banned (mods take note

So let's ride!!!
Re: Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Me also dey interested
I really need a serious relationship not the one that breaks like a bad network
Re: Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) by henribj(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Charlescobi:
Me also dey interested
I really need a serious relationship not the one that breaks like a bad network

hahahaha @break like bad network... na naija you dey o, get used to the breaking like bad network, or alternatively switch to satellite phone
Re: Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) by dajoaneke(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Guy, what you need are good lines that'll catapult you to being a manager first just like the story of Joseph. And not how to milk fabulous women into relationship because you have a good line. Last I checked Nigerian women are "hookup line" proofed. All the want is a connected guy not... Infact, I de waste too much kilobyte for this matter lol
Re: Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) by dareyking(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) by Mhizizzy(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) by hfinest(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
lemme give u dis line *raising hand and jumping from seat* lemme talk, lemme talk, shhhh, everybody quiet make I talk na... *everybody keeps quiet* what do I even wanna say sef mtchew... see now, I have forget what I am want to say... enhe? i remember tell her "hey girl sorry woman, I wanna toast you but dunno how to go about it, please what do I say to please you?" she'll laugh n u guys could converse on and on till u toast her like bread but no make her burn o... if u toast her well enough gaan n u hav sweet mouth, she go Bleep u right dere... thank me later *walks out of thread waving hands as everyone is screaming and hailing me*
Re: Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2015
hfinest:
lemme give u dis line *raising hand and jumping from seat* lemme talk, lemme talk, shhhh, everybody quiet make I talk na... *everybody keeps quiet* what do I even wanna say sef mtchew... see now, I have forget what I am want to say... enhe? i remember tell her "hey girl sorry woman, I wanna toast you but dunno how to go about it, please what do I say to please you?" she'll laugh n u guys could converse on and on till u toast her like bread but no make her burn o... if u toast her well enough gaan n u hav sweet mouth, she go Bleep u right dere... thank me later *walks out of thread waving hands as everyone is screaming and hailing me*
madness?

(1) (Reply)

Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander / Which Would You Go For? / Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.