Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem (1112 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Tribunal Nullifies Murtala Badaru's Election For Not Attaining 30yrs / I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by publisher(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
This has gone beyond Politics; the messianic status being sold by APC to Buhari fans is having adverse effects on lots of them online and offline.

I have heard stories of many Buhari fans severing years of friendship and issuing death threats to people they tag "Jonathanians."

It's like a hypnotic hysteria, every singular act or opportunity they see presents and opportunity to chant "Sai Buhari"

Buhari picks up a new born baby, it's "Sai Buhari" a baby has endorsed him.
Buhari buys an Igbo traditional title, it's "Sai Buhari" our lion-killer, the gods have endorsed him.

This is becoming worrisome because Goodluck Jonathan is winning the 2915 Presidential elections and this group of hypnotized people may be led into violence without knowing what they are doing.

Hence while we may have semi-illiterate Northern youths causing violence in the North, down South a group of enlightened but hypnotized people who have invested their entire life hopes on Buhari may run wild. They are in the minority but they will harm those closer to them.

I advise all Goodluck Jonathan fans to stay away from close friends that are obsessed over Buhari, allow them time to grieve over Buhari's loss then make friends with them after May 29, 2015 when GEJ is sworn in for his second term.

A word is enough for the wise o. shocked

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by Pennywise(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
All because of the incompetence of one man. One president.

5 Likes

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by chiefolododo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
what is this one saying?

6 Likes

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by Firefire(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
publisher:
This has gone beyond Politics; the messianic status being sold by APC to Buhari fans is having adverse effects on lots of them online and offline.

I have heard stories of many Buhari fans severing years of friendship and issuing death threats to people they tag "Jonathanians."

It's like a hypnotic hysteria, every singular act or opportunity they see presents and opportunity to chant "Sai Buhari"

Buhari buys an Igbo traditional title, it's "Sai Buhari" our lion-killer, the gods have endorsed him.

This is becoming worrisome because Goodluck Jonathan is winning the 2915 Presidential elections and this group of hypnotized people may be led into violence without knowing what they are doing.

My friends remains my friend irrespective of who they follow.

the bitter truth is that Buhari cannot win the election next month, NEVER!

Hence while we may have semi-illiterate Northern youths causing violence in the North, down South a group of enlightened but hypnotized people who have invested their entire life hopes on Buhari may run wild. They are in the minority but they will harm those closer to them.

I advise all Goodluck Jonathan fans to stay away from close friends that are obsessed over Buhari, allow them time to grieve over Buhari's loss then make friends with them after May 29, 2015 when GEJ is sworn in for his second term.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin
Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by jingh(f): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
publisher:

really !!!

pls there is a free mental checkup at igando general in Lagos, you need help ASAP, is dat the latest propaganda from the pdp, you lie sotey Devil clap for your lying ability.

Jonathanian dishing out lie to deceive gullible Nigerians heart since PEJ called herself widows

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just Commentless.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
publisher:
This is becoming worrisome because Goodluck Jonathan is winning the [b]2915 presidential elections and this group of hypnotized people may be led into violence without knowing what they are doing.[/b]
GMB would have done the needed change b4 that year
Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by nwaanambra1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
publisher:

@poster i understand your pains and your sleepless nights wondering what will happen to you and your ilks when our President-in-waiting GMB takes over and unit Nigeria.

Don't worry we will be lenient and humane in our judgment of your evil deeds.

meanwhile do take this drug every night - it will help you sleep undecided

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by Mogidi: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
There are some APC dullards who believe Buhari can cure cancer and diabetes with ebola thrown in for good measure.
These sort of people are imbeciles and the Buhari spiels resonates with them to no end.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by SUBMARINE: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
publisher:

Op

The SW supporting him are doing it out of ethnic greed which is good as it puts the Nation on the verge of collapse and freedom from Lugard's slave camp

When GEJ wins, I want to see how SW reacts.

We will be more than happy to stop oil flow and see them suffer due to absence of salaries and fuel cool
Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by Missy89(f): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Yes GEJ Can win in 2915 not 2015

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by Kylekent59: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
D worst part is that if buhari wins and legalise sharia or islamise dis nation d same pple dat voted him will be d same pple critisizing him.
But am nt a fan of PDP or APC. A
Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by Adminisher: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ordinary incompetence they are calling it Cluelessness.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by Adminisher: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kylekent59:
D worst part is that if buhari wins and legalise sharia or islamise dis nation d same pple dat voted him will be d same pple critisizing him.

The man has denied these two things. What more do you need to stop believing it. Until he withdraws from the election?
Sorry but that is too late.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by saharachic(f): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
publisher:

This is becoming worrisome because Goodluck Jonathan is winning the [size=18pt]2915[/size] Presidential elections and this group of hypnotized people may be led into violence without knowing what they are doing.

gej worshippers drink and smoke crack like their hero. see proof above.

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by saharachic(f): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Adminisher:
Ordinary incompetence they are calling it Cluelessness.

ah ah ah ah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by doctokwus: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kylekent59:

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by TheFreeOne: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Majority of those supporting him are so gullible, they are easily fooled by APCs propaganda.

The politicians rooting for him are selfish and disgruntled cos they aint having what they want from GEJ.

Op, please remove the word 'God' from your post or do you mean 'Demon'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEWARE: Buhari Attaining 'God Status' Amongst Followers With Low Self-Esteem by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
publisher:

[/s]

I heard GEJ told his ministers that APC was taking over online presence

so this is all you can come up with?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Find Your PVC Pick Up Location / 2,000 Trek 32KM To Buhari Rally In Kebbi / Tompolo: I Insist Nigeria ’ll Break If Jonathan Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.