Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos (44230 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Whose duty is to protect you and I from being killed?
Buhari or APC?
ojaydedon:

they are not pdp youths...
Dey were not pushed to d wall.

If u are a christian and u go to dat area ryt nw, u will be killed...
Any tym dere is a problem in jos, bauch rd is a no go area for chrostians...
The youths dere are too violent.. Even d state government hardly pass d area..
D youths are fanatics and violent... Stf posts are in many points in dat area cos d youth are violent.. I wish u wuld come to jos 1day to see... Christains always go tru dat area in fear.. And u hav to go tru wit a vehicle.. Not on foot..expect if u r in d unijos end or d road..

D youths are apc supporters...
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:
It looks like photoshopped to me......

Where exactly did this happen?

Go get lenses abeg. Your sight is defective.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by jdbrasco(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
I just got a cal frm a friend dat witnsd it. This a major road that leads to unjos. Im worried wit d new student dat are doing dia registration at UJ cos d last time dey killed sm stdnts dat went for d post UTME on dat same road. U dear not say any tin gud abt GEJ here cos dat may tk u six feet below. Y all dese nonsense? Ppl shld choose who to vote for naa. For ppl justifying these violence, dia is God oo
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by sammhi(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
by their fruits you will know them...I just pity my Yoruba people who are not thinking right...as they would be the greatest losers when the chips are down...
GEJ is a disappointment but GMB will even be worse...the actions of his supporters is just an eye opener...Yoruba ronu...ma jeki nkan ta maje se iku payin o ..
owe Yoruba sope : teyan ba nsokun ko gbodo jeki o di riran re o.(don't let your tears cover your sight )..GEJ may nt have performed but what Yoruba can do is to get commitment from GEJ for their vote rather than team up with a known violent people..period. leopard cant change their skin

3 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by tunapius(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
U guys don't av to do all these, ur PVC will speak for u now, instead of dis shit ur doing
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by ojaydedon(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
abbey621:

You sir are dumber than rocks! Which innocent people were killed by burning a government bus? Before you start accusing Muslims again, what evidence do you have that it was Muslims responsible for the burning of the bus. I suggest you clean the bigotry out of your mind before commenting on a public forum!

u r not based in jos.. So u support violence...
Hmmm.

If u r based in jos u will knw... D area is a muslim area... Christians dnt live there.. Dey just pass tru..

I am not a bigot.. I just say d d truth wen i hav to.. U dnt hv to believ.. But 1day, com to jos, and u will knw..

2 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by mrofficial(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

He has truly left them for DEAD. According to him, that's not Nigeria, but some other place over there. Malala Yousafzai, a small girl, went to Chibok, but he could not go.

Don't mind him. He has forgotten that he's the C-in-C. His political career is important than the innocent people that are being torn to pieces. Most of the people screaming APC is responsible, none of their families have been involved in the terror attacks, had it been that they have felt it and with the current body language of the president, they will have a different view by now.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by watered(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just for this silly occurrence today, I have declared total support for GEJ. I know I can convince 100 voters who will also convince others.

I say 'NO' to intimidation and bullying.

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by AKPOSbaba: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
undecided
lwise:
Election never start o,see what is happening.
Northerner will forever be northerners, they hate other tribes with passion.

Jonathan is making them hate us more because of his cluelessness.yeye dey smell
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by otokx(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
We say no to violence of any sort; the Police normally should investigate but they will soon claim nobody has formally complained to them.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
My point is we have a government whose primary duty is to protect you and I from attacks of violent people, and also is responsible to ensure that criminals are brought to justice. Who is incharge? Under APC government you will be protected whether christian or muslim.

Vote Buhari
ojaydedon:

u r not based in jos dats y u talk lyk dis... Dose youths enh... They hav really done alot... Wen u eventually come to jos, ask abt bauchi road youths.. Who kill students lyk chicken (unijos maincamp is around dat area and students usually pass tru dat route)weneva dere is crises, who block roads and kill motorists durin protests.. I was nearly a victim 3 yrs ago wen i was goin to d hostel and dey were come bak from a burial wit knives.. If not for stf shootin at dem i would hav been dead. Dnt u wonder y an stf post is dere?? Its becos d area is filled wit violent ppl dat hav no regards for lyf.. And they are apc supporters former cpc and anpp supporters... Lets leav accusations and political games for once and face d reality... It is jos city and we in jos knw
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
lwise:
Election never start o,see what is happening.
Northerner will forever be northerners, they hate other tribes with passion.
I thought Plateau was middle belt shocked. One of the region GEJ's is going to get votes from. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by chi4ik(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]DID GEJ VISIT UNIJOS WHEN THE STUDENTS WERE KILLED IN TERRORISTS ATTACKS?
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA WOULD HAVE GONE TO SYMPATHIZE WITH THEIR BEREAVED FAMILIES.
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN GEJ VISITING THE IDPS?
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE N60 BILLION RAISED FOR THE VICTIMS OF BOKO HARAM IN JOS AND NORTH EAST OF NIGERIA?[/size]
Odeh when did boko haram attacked unijos? I'm a unijos student & boko haram never attacked us.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by MrShaggy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Youth shd not allow dmslvs to b used for violence in ds election. Me 2 I believe so much in Jonathan before now. But d past 6 yrs av bn 4m tough to tougher. I dnt mind a change.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by anonimi: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
RealAlfranco:
Zololo junction in Bauchi Road abi? Na dem full der, hausa and pro-buhari peeps na dem full der... Not surprised at all!

Is Buhari not campaigning freely in SS & SE?
What has he said/done to EFFECTIVELY caution his supporters BEFORE they go on rampage

In 2011 so many youth corpers & innocent civilians were killed because he lost. How many will be killed even before the election this time around?

How can any sensible person refer to Buhari as a patriotic NIGERIAN shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
This nation lacks discipline....
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Sunshineluv(f): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Which state did this take place. Knowing the actual place will enable the right people address this occurrence immediately. However, let's not jump into erroneous assumptions too quickly. Those may just be angry and embittered youths channelling their greviences wrongly. I'm sure apc will come out to condemn this ludicrous behaviour... just for Prosperity sake
It happened in jos, bauch road near zololo junction. That area are hausa dominated

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by ojaydedon(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Whose duty is to protect you and I from being killed?
Buhari or APC?

i knw where u are headin... dnt go dere pls... Lets leav politics and face reality... Buhari shuld adress his violent supporters...

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by anonimi: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
My point is we have a government whose primary duty is to protect you and I from attacks of violent people, and also is responsible to ensure that criminals are brought to justice. Who is incharge? Under APC government you will be protected whether christian or muslim.

Vote Buhari

In the 2008 US elections McCain often corrected his supporters who said Obama was muslim. That is the sign of a responsible patriot.

In Nigeria, Buhari is fueling ethno-religious hatred in his speeches up North while he roams freely in the South taking us for mugus in his ruthless pursuit of power.
Are these not signs of IRRESPONSIBILITY

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by laffytaffy1: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is just a warning to my Igbo brothers and sisters to leave jos before the elections. it's not even February yet and those animals are already on the rampage.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by sheylarhh(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
The vehicle was burnt by angry youths dat needed change by all cost and not by APC supporters
GMB till 2019
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

He has truly left them for DEAD. According to him, that's not Nigeria, but some other place over there. Malala Yousafzai, a small girl, went to Chibok, but he could not go.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by AreaFada2: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
We're heading for anarchy as predicted.

Breakup time 2015.

Enough is enough.

No more leaches.

Every body should answer their papa name.

North.erners using SW propaganda machine/media to ride to power.
They consider SW their vassals.

Education is not sagacity.
Politically savvy Northerners are using SW again. And dump later.

Shame.

But remember: Nobody has monopoly over violence.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by tommiblack: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Apc freely campaign in the south, no bomb blast, gradually bombing will commence like resumption for new students coming for registration when the pdp fresh air starts blowing back the dusty aboki wind to the Sahara for cattle rearing

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by free13: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari and his criminal gangs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by almurtadha(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Am jst waiting to see one of GEJ's buses in Kaduna, I will be the first person to burn it down. Sensible Nigerians dislike Jona, but his supporters are fool.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by 100Cents: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tell me the difference between these boys and boko haram.

Buhari's boys at work. Then someone will tell me to participate in Nigerian elections. Smh

Mend and Boko haram support Buharia...

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by gentleasia(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
IF WE NOR OPEN OUR EYES THIS TIME, WE NOR GO EVER WAKE UP AGAIN, DIS GOVT PROMISE MANY THINGS AND HE NOR FULLFILL HALF OF WETIN HE TALK, LIGHT WE NOR GET, HOSPITAL NOR DEY, SCHOOL FEES NOR BE JOKE, SECURITY MATTER NOR GO THERE, FUEL SEF NA DIE EVEN AS DE PRICE OF CRUDE COME DOWN NOW,FOOD E NOR DEY, UNEMPLOYMENT NA OUR GUY,CORRUPTION NA OUR PADDY, OMOH UNA NEVER TIRE FOR ALL DIS MATTER, MAKE WE ENSURE SAY POWER CHANGE HANDS BECAUSE DIS GOVT DEY FIGHT FOR CHOP CHOP TERM, DIS ONE NA THE GOVT LAST TERM AND NA CHOP CHOP TERM BE DIS,IF HE WIN AND CONTINUE, BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST. I TAKE GOD BEG UNA, OUR PAPA, MAMA, BROTHERS AND SISTERS THE GOVT DON DEY BEG US AGAIN FOR VOTE, ASK YOURSELF WHEN LAST HE REACH YOUR STATE IF NOR BECAUSE OF SAY YOUR VOTE IMPORTANT, OPEN YOUR EYE AND VOTE WELL OOH, DE DECISION YOU TAKE GO DETERMINE YOUR SUITATION IN DE NEXT FOUR YEARS... PDP DON KNOW SAY E DON FINISH FOR DEM, VOTE WISELY AND DEFEND YOUR VOTE, USE YOUR VOTE TO SEND A STRONG MESSAGE TO THEM THAT WE ARE TIRED OF DIS GOVT, WE NEED A POSITIVE CHANGE. VOTE APC.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Pataki: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
These acts are totally wrong.

It is elections and not violence. This acts shows nothing but a barbaric way of reasoning and acting as Nigeria.

I totally condemn this act.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Vado(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
ilugunboy:
Though I will never support violence but when Asari threatened these people of the North and GEJ is looking the other way .....expression of frustrations like this is bound to happen.

Talk is cheap, anyone could afford it. So Asari was just yapping but these touts really acted theirs out. GEJ has fall short in a lot ways but these kind of acts has no place in a sane society. What is bad is bad.

Hurting GEJ's it may seem but it's actually counter-productive as we are unconsciously building a generation of naïve & belligerent psychos. Today it is Goodluck but tomorrow, these weirdos may lynch you and I over a trivial issue/misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by AreaFada2: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
almurtadha:
Am jst waiting to see one of GEJ's buses in Kaduna, I will be the first person to burn it down. Sensible Nigerians dislike Jona, but his supporters are fool.

So in your upbringing, violence is a normal way to live in a democracy.

No wonder you people are supporting Boko Haram.

You guys will soon perish in your Boko Republic.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by shevon: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
And so it begins... These and many more shouldbe expected after the elections but honestly, do we truly need this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him / Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.