Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,683 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos (44227 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by ojaydedon(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
My point is we have a government whose primary duty is to protect you and I from attacks of violent people, and also is responsible to ensure that criminals are brought to justice. Who is incharge? Under APC government you will be protected whether christian or muslim.

Vote Buhari

will he bring millions of them to justice

Things happen in jos... when soldiers allow christians to be killed by muslims and say they are not ordered to shoot and wen christians want to retaliate they are shot..
Even soldiers are not united... So whose fault is it There is muslim area and christian area in jos... All these happenin since 2001 cos of territorial control... Leav politics... If buhari is sincere he shuld adress his muslim supporters in d north.. Where u are not free to express ur self in som areas.. Ppl are even leavin from d far north, north west, even jos to their villages because they are afraid of buhari supporters... They are very violent...

2 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by laffytaffy1: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
almurtadha:
Am jst waiting to see one of GEJ's buses in Kaduna, I will be the first person to burn it down. Sensible Nigerians dislike Jona, but his supporters are fool.

Just because you dislike jona you'd resort to violence. These aboki people no get sense for real.

4 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Sunbellar: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
OMG! I pity anyone from south supporting this violent prone Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Omooba77: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
ojaydedon:

u r not based in jos.. So u support violence...
Hmmm.

If u r based in jos u will knw... D area is a muslim area... Christians dnt live there.. Dey just pass tru..

I am not a bigot.. I just say d d truth wen i hav to.. U dnt hv to believ.. But 1day, com to jos, and u will knw..
You are very right;many Nigerian Society of Engineers were killed on this road on their way from conference in Bauchi

2 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by paragwua: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now... Artist
contact..paulheromusic@gmail.com ..Glo
unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by M4gunners: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
glory2glory:
This is wrong and should be condemned. But then, would you blame them? These people are being killed everyday. Look the number of internally displaced persons? They can't go to school, work or business, and the president does not seem to care.
Shut a phak!Blind fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by anonimi: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:
He has truly left them for DEAD. According to him, that's not Nigeria, but some other place over there. Malala Yousafzai, a small girl, went to Chibok, but he could not go.

When/How did she go to Chibok
Yet another LIE from the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.

VIOLENCE, intimidation is being systematically added to the recipe of LIES, propaganda & distortion in the DESPERATE bid to have exclusive access to Niger Delta oil wells.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by EndtimeBlessing: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is wrong and should be condemned by everybody either APC or PDP.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
I DONT THINK THE YOUTHS ARE ANGRY WITH PRESIDENT JONATHAN BUT GOV JANG WHO WANT TO IMPOSE HIS BROTHER, SENATOR GYANG PWAJOK ON THEM AS GOVERNOR. BIROM PEOPLE ARE A VERY SELFISH AND GREEDY SET OF PEOPLE. THEY WANT TO RULE PLATEAU STATE 4 16YRS.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by bullabong(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by ernecy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:
It looks like photoshopped to me......

Where exactly did this happen?
like seriously, did u say photoshopped, i think u should start using ur glasses more often

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiageli, I wish you could now see what I was trying to say in the other thread, Nobody is doing or saying anything about this pre-election violence, this is even before the election proper, imagine if (I use IF) Buhari is to lose the election, what will happen? We are not learn from history, forget about condemning the violence of post-election.

Don't tell me about army and police going there, it is the same APC that is against so called MILITARIZATION of election, If GEJ send troops there, you and others to this area of Jos now, APC will say they are against APC supports, why not send the troops to Chibok etc. Not one word of caution and condemnation from APC and Buhari on this, the same way there wasn't any caution from PDP and presidency of what happened in PH the other time.

We don't really need force in everything, parties owe it as a duty to ensure their members and supporters are not violent, if you so desire change, get your PVC and vote out the incumbent president, threatening people and intimidation will not solve any problem.

The usual defence, Oh, they are tired of the current government and showing their anger, the question, is killing the innocent civilians the right way to channel your anger about some politician who are swimming in money in Abuja? In saner countries, supports of political parties engage in intellectual debate, In Nigeria, we engage in violence. Even the politicians engage in name calling rather than facing the issues at hand.

2015 will be more bloody than 2011

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
bullabong:
GEJ is in trouble! grin

No, GEJ is not in trouble, it is innocent people like you and me that is in trouble.. GEJ wasn't in the bus that was set ablaze, GEJ wasn't killed in 2011 post-election violence. You may smile now but remember those killed are not politicians but innocent peole like you and me. angry

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by FKO81(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
almurtadha:
Am jst waiting to see one of GEJ's buses in Kaduna, I will be the first person to burn it down. Sensible Nigerians dislike Jona, but his supporters are fool.
You are among the animals that I was referring to, burning your opponent bus will that guarantee Buhari wining the election, you guy lack common sense, your leaders failed you and your blaming GEJ. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by nationwide1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
ojaydedon:

i knw where u are headin... dnt go dere pls... Lets leav politics and face reality... Buhari shuld adress his violent supporters...
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by paycash: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
As it was done in the South so also happened in the North but see what Nigeria youth turn to
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by ProfyJay(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:

you need eye surgery undecided
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by theV0ice: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
attoskoly:

it happened along bauchi road, ungwar rogo dominated by hausa muslims. is it by force to vote buhari?

Yeah, i know ungwar rogo/ungwar rimi. twas my route to unijos permanent site where i lived during my service year. its an area with tension always in the air
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by santinoj(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just saw this.

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Coolboi05:
Ingrates always blaming APC....did Buhari ask dem to do dat??were dia no policemen in the state?

Meanwhile 70K is being offered to drivers to take Gej campaign vehicles from kaduna to kano...no body gree

@the topic and bonded including PDP aspirants using Buhari in their campaign poster for fear of their kinsmen against them, if election is conducted in those area someone whether a corper or civilian declare Jonathan the winner... .. .
Logically that individual must have rigged the election and people will blame APC and Buhari as party and father of violence if the people protest their right in whatever way seems right to them.
Morally, PDP and Jonathan have no moral right to campaign in those areas, when the government fails his people the people will also fail in keeping the Government laws and orders. The last time I checked the beginning of BH insurgency not operations was injustice of Police on their first Leader and failure of the Government including Jonathan to bring to book those behind the unjust murder of their leader.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by sam4(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
PDP= People Deceive People APC= Aso-Rock huugry People' Committee Naija i pity una
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by shoody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
This happened right in front of the Joint Task Force in Plateau, how comes the promise of security by the President sounds vague now.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by canalily(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC= And People Crying..... Look at the vehicle....JONATHAN vehicle is on fire but GOODLUCK Head is not burningangry
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by sugarboii(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:

bro. your brain is no longer in your head. or are u seeing with ur nose??
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by vandersave: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
africanspotlight.com/2015/01/05/angry-pdp-members-burn-jonathans-campaign-office/
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by nationwide1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
ojaydedon:

i knw where u are headin... dnt go dere pls... Lets leav politics and face reality... Buhari shuld adress his violent supporters...
The ignorant southern youths think Buhari is the messiah and I laugh. 97% of ignorant southern youths who support Buhari would leave him the day they witness his campaign in the north with weapons displayed freely by his supporters. It's useless arguing with the ignorant. The perpetrators of this evil have full backing of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by ojaydedon(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Omooba77:

You are very right;many Nigerian Society of Engineers were killed on this road on their way from conference in Bauchi

lyk tomoro.. No christian will pass there till tins settle down.. Many lyf hav been lost..
I just pray peace reign..

Most ppl here dnt knw abt d area sha... I dnt blame dem
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Where is the police?

Surely the youths have up till now been peaceful even though it is a PDP state.

it won't surprise me if it is a stunt by the PDP to justify cancelling elections
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by ken13: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
I'm not surprised at all. APC supporters up north are known to be aggressive and hostile - speaking as someone who has lived in d north.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Eziachi: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Plateau state and Jos isn't that supposed to be the PDP/Jonathan's supposed stronghold? So who is doing the burning, the minority or those within the majority still fuming about outcome of their primary?
Recieving the flag means, everything has been cemented.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Shut the phuck up and stop posting this rubbish everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Beync(f): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
an everage aboki is always voilent, no thqnks to almajiri system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.