Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos (44232 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Atimchia(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
You bloody brainless southerner, the attack has nothing to do with Jonathan. Ask anybody else to tell you what is currently happening in Plateau State politics especially regarding the emergence of PDP flagbearers.
That's not an excuse, they better be careful upnorth if not we down south are ready for them. Once again if you are a southerner residing in the north or serving there, please come back now before its too late. A word is enough for the Wise[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
These are barbarians from the North! Those who have no brain to reason like human beings! PTUI! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
This attack was most probably carried out by the supporters of one of the aggrieved PDP Guber aspirants just to show their displeasure over the party flag handed over by Jona to one of the then aspirants cos this attack happened exactly same day the Guber candidate came into the state from Lagos. People should read reports to understand and not to attack. Udo diri unu

Well, the last time I checked, it happened in a hausa/fulani community in Plateau North. You can only lie to those who don't know Jos. May be you can tell us who is the preferred candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Atimchia:
You bloody brainless southerner, the attack has nothing to do with Jonathan. Ask anybody else to tell you what is currently happening in Plateau State politics especially regarding the emergence of PDP flagbearers.
That's not an excuse, they better be careful upnorth if not we down south are ready for them. Once again if you are a southerner residing in the north or serving there, please come back now before its too late. A word is enough for the Wise

The truth is that it happened in a Hausa/Fulani community. So it had nothing to do with the governorship aspirant. If it had happened in an area of the natives, then I would say may be.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
satope1:

Truth is ..I don't give a damn truly.

Just disappointed that at least we have seen the world and to an extent exposed and experienced and should use the medium to enlighten those Nigerians in the stone age about the "truth".

But what do by you get? Absolute balderash and a complete deviation from what logic actually is. We support division, twist the truths in here, allow free for all fights and ethnic abuses, lack of respect for people. When we should be clamping hard on that and telling people we can different from the touts on the streets. Even the touts are better than "us" because one can excuse they didnt have an education. But what did we do with our own education. ?

Just mention nairaland out there on the streets. What you would hear as the response 9/10 times is . "You mean those people with sharp tongue." Such a bad rep.

I guess I am just gonna return back to my reddit. At least I know there is always going to be something new and meaningful to learn.

By the way. There are many good and lovely people here but they are in the minority because the owners have allowed the crackheads to have a swell time and run the show and we are daily being rewarded with more stupidity.

I agree. Potential is being wasted. PM me...
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
This attack was most probably carried out by the supporters of one of the aggrieved PDP Guber aspirants just to show their displeasure over the party flag handed over by Jona to one of the then aspirants cos this attack happened exactly same day the Guber candidate came into the state from Lagos. People should read reports to understand and not to attack. Udo diri unu

Supporters of an aggrieved PDP aspirant in a Hausa/Fulani part of town? It is either you don't know Jos or you are another liar mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by glory2glory: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
VcStunner:
I really A̶̲̥̅♏ amazed at you, isn't it practically clear to you that this guyz still believe in d old ideology of ANPP and CPC? Wher would this happen in the south, or is it only the north tha has high rate of unemployment. Look how u attribute everything to govt, cuz of over dependence on govt. An average southern man was busy wen dis whole crap was going on. Wake up kid, dis is d carryover of 2011 pre and post election violence always orchestrated by Buhari's sympathizers. #fact

You are quick to call CPC and ANPP. Have you read the full story? These are actually aggrieved PDP youths angry over the imposition of a guber candidate. And hey.. its the govt responsibility to secure the lives of its citizens. The present govt has failed at it and the buck ends on their table.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

I agree. Potential is being wasted. PM me...
I disagree. Nairaland is as good as YouTube! I don't need to say more.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Plshavmercyamen: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
SwagForce1:

Well, the last time I checked, it happened in a hausa/fulani community in Plateau North. You can only lie to those who don't know Jos. May be you can tell us who is the preferred candidate.
Read the report again but this time very slowly without any preconceived intent and idea. Udo diri gi
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by sheddran: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why blame Jonathan when the governors has failed.nobody talks about the governors after they were elected as well.they have a role to play why pointing on the president when it is the fault of the governors of the state. Illiteracy is a disease. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by joeyekembele: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
I sincerely feel saddened in my spirit as I also sympathise wirh our irrational clamour and longings to invite a personality that sees it as his right and destiny to be a leader at all cost. Lately it is becoming evident that Nigeria actually belongs the the Hausa and the core Northerners. No wonder, they dictate who rule the nation. Before now, I used to believe that democracy gives room for freedom, once it is legitimate. The election is here and realities are here to witness. GEJ is to PDP what GMB is to APC. While GMB has a free and peaceful movement to campaign in the EAST, SOUTH and WEST, GEJ is restricted from campaign in the north. His supporters are all afraid to paste his posters across the norther states to avoid being attacked by the youth who want their own to rule at all cost because, they see the office as rightly theirs. APC posters and vehicles are everywhere in the south, including Bayelsa. But the story ain't the same in the north about PDP. I feel more saddened seeing that even the Niger Deltans do not help to protect their own. The campaign of hate is one sided. Is Nigeria truly one? I can perceive the existence of superior Nigerians and inferior Nigerians. The Northerners are superior while the southerners are inferior. The north does not see the emergence of GMB as a change but a right they cannot afford to let go. They said it before now and it is becoming real as they planned. I pity all of us the southerners that cannot support our own to bring about the desired change, but heed the ploy, gimmick, and detect of the north to do their bidding. We fail to reckon with the voice of reason to understand that Buhari ain't the change we need. Jonathan may not be good enough as desired, but, Buhari can't be better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2015
all4naija:
I disagree. Nairaland is as good as YouTube! I don't need to say more.

That's a boldfaced lie. YouTube serves an indispensable function.

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by faroukfahima(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:41am On Jan 11, 2015
This a movie directed and produced by PDP to discredit the people's general.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Read the report again but this time very slowly without any preconceived intent and idea. Udo diri gi

I don't need to read the report. I live in Jos and I know what happened and where it happened.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by cckalima: 3:09am On Jan 11, 2015
f
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by cckalima: 3:11am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=SwagForce1 post=29683521]
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by cckalima: 3:15am On Jan 11, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
This a movie directed and produced by PDP to discredit the people's general.
hmmmmm.... bad but on the contrary, i hope this is not sponsored by the PDP to seek for sympathy votes :- grin grin\. my view please!your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 11, 2015
denko:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174622-breaking-youth-set-jonathans-campaign-bus-ablaze-jos.html

It is the duty of President to provide security nationwide; not opposition. If he didnt improve the security in Nigeria he will soon be attacked in Abuja.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nazareth10: 4:13am On Jan 11, 2015
my brothers and sisters abeg make una open eye vote for the correct person. buhari no fit giv naija any positive change. do u want us in the north to go back to crisis laden days? probably no. Stop dis jihadists now or else u will sleep in ur home with two eyes open. Follow democracy, follow freedom, follow youth relevancy.
#ForwardNigeria
#VoteGoodluck

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by kayalcomp: 4:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Most people are not happy with this Federal Government. Let them not cause violence. Let them use thier votes to chase them away.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by preselect(m): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Ozin:
Thank God Nairaland is an online forum, if it were to be a square where we all come to argue and debate, I am very sure the APC supporters will come to the square armed with guns ,petrol and matches.
some will carry APC -->Armored Personnel Carrier as well as Bazooka and rocket launchers grin
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Nazareth10:
my brothers and sisters abeg make una open eye vote for the correct person. buhari no fit giv naija any positive change. do u want us in the north to go back to crisis laden days? probably no. Stop dis jihadists now or else u will sleep in ur home with two eyes open. Follow democracy, follow freedom, follow youth relevancy.
#ForwardNigeria
#VoteGoodluck
Hediot, who is sleeping with two eyes closed now, vote out the inept government you will sleep with two eyes closed.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by VcStunner(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
glory2glory:

You are quick to call CPC and ANPP. Have you read the full story? These are actually aggrieved PDP youths angry over the imposition of a guber candidate. And hey.. its the govt responsibility to secure the lives of its citizens. The present govt has failed at it and the buck ends on their table.
aggrieved youths? Really? Did u read that line the second time? So we should all respect their grievances and allow them resort to violence when dey can always migrate to APC? Wher ther's no candidate imposed on dem. Wher has ignorance and illiteracy been an excuse. Yes ofcourse its govt's duty to secure the citizens. So who are the citizens and who is the govt? What is ur role in d system, do u deliberately endanger d lives of others for an excuse to blame d govt's incapability to stop ur act? Does it ever occur to u that czech republic does'nt hav a national army? And dat d police only uses battons? What does it tell you. That d govt does'nt want to buy dem guns? Think wide my man. Our country is too complicated, vast and difficult
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Plshavmercyamen: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2015
SwagForce1:

I don't need to read the report. I live in Jos and I know what happened and where it happened.
If only u understand Naija politics, u will know that impossibility is nothing. Nwanne, try to be broad minded while viewing and discussing Naija politics. Udo diri gi
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Missmossy(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Not nice but I guess it shows how displeased they are at Jonathan's administration, the beautiful city of Jos is nothing to write home about!

1 Like

Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by beordune(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2015
denko:
And buhari Vehicle is in Waffi freely. we shud be carefuloooo

They are supporters of a PDP faction in the state. Protesting the imposition of the governorship candidate.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nazareth10: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Hediot, who is sleeping with two eyes closed now, vote out the inept government you will sleep with two eyes closed.
You hav bn led astray. get wise again, I know u once was.
#votGej
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by TheAdvocate(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
The attact was by APC supporters shouting "baba Buhari oyoyo." I will upload the video for everyone to see.
Re: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
Jonathan had to send PDP hooligans to burn a bus belonging to his party?
This gimmick will not work!

Your comments are always out of place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.