Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (11209 Views)

Meet My Mom And Bae / Meet My Lovely Fiance (A Prank) / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by stinggy(m): 4:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Did u break up?
Same 'ol...cheating n all

And yet these girls will come out to accuse guys of disloyalty.
Some ladies are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: . by Classicalmusic: 4:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Ipledge:
u better marry naija girl,because they won't divorce you...I still prefer naija girls to d lady wey go marry u collect share for ur property
Collect share? Lol, does he really have property? Please let him marry whoever he wants to.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Collect share? Lol, does he really have property? Please let him marry whoever he wants to.
grin grin u get bad mouth
Re: . by Classicalmusic: 4:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Ipledge:
grin grin u get bad mouth
Lol, how? Most Nigerian girls are rubbish and I have phobia for them now due to what I read on Nairaland. South African girls have joined them. But Ghanaian and Ethiopian girls are still okay.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2015
They are all the same. The moment a woman realises she can do better than you, you're finished. Trust them at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: . by Spidermon: 5:45am On Jan 11, 2015
When Chris Brown sang that song about binshes not being loyal, shey you think say him dey lie??

2 Likes

Re: . by ammamat(f): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2015
my dear no body is good. guys does the same just to get down with u

1 Like

Re: . by Hbeeisreal(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Slickest:
Dude...y e dey pain u, life's a jungle whr only d smart survyvs nd d dullard's head is served 4 breakfast...u travel abroad say mk she dey loyal..na olonsho full town nw, no tym 4 luv, naija girls no send u....face ur career nd b a success, impregnate 1 girl nd collect ur kid, no girl is worth it

Top top advice, that's the best

1 Like

Re: . by apparentlylaw(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Eiyah ...Galz and dier wahala ...wicked tinz
Re: . by joe17: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2015
I know many here will not b surprised at this.
Meaning that 9ja guys don dey wise smal smal shagrin
Re: . by Trippledots(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
wahala de o..
Re: . by Arsenate(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2015
northern Nigeria girls are prettier, more homely and not half as materialistic as their southern counterparts.
in all honesty all these topics about "Nigerian girls this and that...." should be modified to southern Nigerian girls.
there's a huge difference in mentality.
NB.. northern girls aren't really perfect; but they are way better.

4 Likes

Re: . by Tymax(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Slickest:
Dude...y e dey pain u, life's a jungle whr only d survyvs nd d dull's head is served 4 breakfast...u travel abroad say mk she dey loyal..na olonsho full town nw, no tym 4 luv, naija girls no send u....face ur career nd b a success, impregnate 1 girl nd collect ur kid, no girl is worth it
Lmao cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: . by holyboss: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Ipledge:
u better marry naija girl,because they won't divorce you...I still prefer naija girls to d lady wey go marry u collect share for ur property
wHey wait! Did I mention marriage shocked

That was definitely a mistake undecided criously I careless abt marriage just as I careless abt tidying Naija gals #lipsSealed #NoToNaijaGirls
Re: . by idu1(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2015
shadowgwalker:
lol!!!the yéyé fowl was even PINGing the Dubai lover LOL!!!!is she from Edo or igbo?
this dirty romance reminds me of my hungry ex that left me in my room to visit a stranger in a hotel at owerri.
chai!!!morale of the story;date a fine local northern girl.
which part of the north, to be specific?
Re: . by agrovick(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Everyone with his cross
Re: . by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Which one come be "krallobi" again.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
HzRF:
Bros love don turn to black market weapons na for the highest bidder. Ooo... Na real luck person go need to find wife material

Just hoe their holes, if you want pikin... Impregnate. 1 do DNA test to confirm that na u own d pregnancy

If na must for u to get married.. Village and North sure pass.. All those cities. Ladies na already used products dem be if not for corsets, bra and tight clothes.. Uhhh
Damn!!! I weep for our generation, Only God can give Man a good, decent wife.
Re: . by dhensity: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
striktlymi:
Dude there is no correlation between the story you told and the image you posted.

The lady in that chat history did absolutely nothing wrong. She ain't even your girlfriend to start with.

You brought up the story about taking her out to wherever, so I do not see anything remotely related to gold digging from this lady.

Your OP cannot be substantiated. If your evidence is the image posted then the lady is wrongly accused.

she aint wrongly accused, i ddnt screenshot all the chats, look at the chat, u can see were she was talking about marriage already, cmon who does that wit a person u just met, plus she asked 4 an Iphone 6 frm me already, and she was willing to spend the nyt wit me in an hote wit a total stranger.. example look at the desperation so i come 2 naija plus she used the dp of the guy in a business class plane in her dp also, probably tellin her friends already she has a guy in Dubai and u say she aint a gold digger, well i guess she got influenced by friends is all i can say

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
dhensity:

she aint wrongly accused, i ddnt screenshot all the chats, look at the chat, u can see were she was talking about marriage already, cmon who does that wit a person u just met, plus she asked 4 an Iphone 6 frm me already, and she was willing to spend the nyt wit me in an hote wit a total stranger.. example look at the desperation so i come 2 naija plus she used the dp of the guy in a business class plane in her dp also, probably tellin her friends already she has a guy in Dubai and u say she aint a gold digger, well i guess she got influenced by friends is all i can say

If your story is exactly as you say then you may probably be right but all I am saying is that there is a disconnect between the screenshots and your OP.

1 Like

Re: . by lilmax(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
justscorch:
Dem ho's ain't loya
cheesy
Re: . by Ariyke: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Some gehs be disgracing others sad angry
Re: . by AndreRose(f): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
wristwatch:
The influx of girls in our generation are chronic baboon whom are parasitic in nature.

Calling them thieves or armed robbers is an understatement.

OP welcome to the team. Come dine with me make I tell u how evil girls of nowadays are.
you wil stil get married to one one day. Else ur gona marry from ur team.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
idu1:
which part of the north, to be specific?
north -east to be precise... the conflict over there is making them more humble. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Peterockcephas(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
you should have detected that her mentality about anyone that travels out is now flowing in money which is not so......... you still have to hustle but she doesn't care. she's just a pretender all this while........ God will provide a wife material for you #Jah bless

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
AndreRose:

you wil stil get married to one one day. Else ur gona marry from ur team.

lol. My team is a good one. We dont spend money anyhow.
Re: . by Islie: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ladies no dey smile now ooooo
Re: . by dhensity: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Peterockcephas:
you should have detected that her mentality about anyone that travels out is now flowing in money which is not so......... you still have to hustle but she doesn't care. she's just a pretender all this while........ God will provide a wife material for you #Jah bless

Exactly.. you get the drill,anyways on this hustling shii thanks, hopefully she gets her readymade millionaire!!!
Re: . by Dipville(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
striktlymi:
Dude there is no correlation between the story you told and the image you posted.

The lady in that chat history did absolutely nothing wrong. She ain't even your girlfriend to start with.

You brought up the story about taking her out to wherever, so I do not see anything remotely related to gold digging from this lady.

Your OP cannot be substantiated. If your evidence is the image posted then the lady is wrongly accused.

You have a severe comprehension problem walai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ceedarlin(f): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
shadowgwalker:
north -east to be precise... the conflict over there is making them more humble. grin
i lived in d north(Kano) 4prActically 14yrs dey got bad chicks too (shegiya) as 4homely depends on how u define it cause doz girls re damm2 boring (both in gisting) Wtf every tribe got their short comings too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments / Just Broke Up With My Bf / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.