Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (11211 Views)

Meet My Mom And Bae / Meet My Lovely Fiance (A Prank) / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Olaidekareem43(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
ladies sha... ...
dey can only give u d 4letters wen dey see d 5letters in constant supply.....
LOVE. MONEY...
Which kind of demand/supply is dis
Re: . by hussein1586: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=24pt]Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzwiMXSgBM[/size]
Re: . by AndreRose(f): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2015
wristwatch:

lol. My team is a good one. We dont spend money anyhow.
very well den. Hv a blisful low-spending union.
Re: . by ABEngine(m): 2:21am On Jan 12, 2015
ammamat:
my dear no body is good. guys does the same just to get down with u

My dear speak for yourself. I understand you are not good. Noted
Re: . by ABEngine(m): 2:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Arsenate:
northern Nigeria girls are prettier, more homely and not half as materialistic as their southern counterparts.
in all honesty all these topics about "Nigerian girls this and that...." should be modified to southern Nigerian girls.
there's a huge difference in mentality.
NB.. northern girls aren't really perfect; but they are way better.

My brother, this could be true but I'm KOBOKOphobic grin
Re: . by nefertiitii: 2:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Sad tho she really goofed bt there are still very loyal girls in 9ja.. Hustle hard dude smiley
Re: . by Sheenor: 2:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Hard luck
Re: . by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 12, 2015
Ceedarlin:
i lived in d north(Kano) 4prActically 14yrs dey got bad chicks too (shegiya) as 4homely depends on how u define it cause doz girls re damm2 boring (both in gisting) Wtf every tribe got their short comings too
wow!are you serious?I've been hearing that too but I'm yet to come across one. maybe it's because I don't have time to visit the wrong places, they are actually boring for the sake of 'religion ' but outside that,loose their chains and allow them luv you. you will tire for luv.
I guess you are a straight lady, you might not notice what guys see.
Re: . by TDstarr: 5:38am On Jan 12, 2015
fijiano202:
ok but u are still learning......our ladies will never change......

i just pity myself cos na one of them i go marry....smh smh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry... mtschew
not by force to marry, searcb for (reasons not to get married by killjoy on nairaland)
Re: . by Ceedarlin(f): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
wow!are you serious?I've been hearing that too but I'm yet to come across one. maybe it's because I don't have time to visit the wrong places, they are actually boring for the sake of 'religion ' but outside that,loose their chains and allow them luv you. you will tire for luv.
I guess you are a straight lady, you might not notice what guys see.
love u u say my darling ur dictionary must be made in Zuma-Rock. lets leave R aside my school mum in SEC school is An hausa girl A renowned (Okpiyo)......u wont beliv it in a Class of 26students was d only Ibo (regrets ) d married ones n doz d8n when they discuss romance in-Class_wht they tlk is how they slept on d sofa while wAtching TV only 2wk up on d bed or how they w ere rode 4hours nonstop, and how they just lie spread d leg wide W/o moaning coz its a taboo .......Oh ye dts Romance ? undecided they v d highest Number of Aphrodisiacs ranging from (burunTaashi to Kayan mata) myb dey dont-know Romance can turn lovers on .myBoss is an hausa woman..........lemme-Leave d rest 4d gods cheesy u re lucky u met civilised ones

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ceedarlin:
love u u say my darling ur dictionary must be made in Zuma-Rock. lets leave R aside my school mum in SEC school is An hausa girl A renowned (Okpiyo)......u wont beliv it in a Class of 26students was d only Ibo (regrets ) d married ones n doz d8n when they discuss romance in-Class_wht they tlk is how they slept on d sofa while wAtching TV only 2wk up on d bed or how they w ere rode 4hours nonstop, and how they just lie spread d leg wide W/o moaning coz its a taboo .......Oh ye dts Romance ? undecided they v d highest Number of Aphrodisiacs ranging from (burunTaashi to Kayan mata) myb dey dont-know Romance can turn lovers on .myBoss is an hausa woman..........lemme-Leave d rest 4d gods cheesy u re lucky u met civilised ones
yeah, I'm lucky. I don't want anyhow girl to smoke my kork like Shisha.
Re: . by seyenko(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
dhensity:
So it happened that i met this girl, we were friends and eventually started dating. Things were good, she seemed to me the perfect wife material, she didn't seem like a gold digger,always told me tu spend money carefully and not outspend she came to me as this strong girl in word of God, always preach to me self, fast-forward to September 2014 I travelled-out out of the country to Europe on 'hustling things' we said our gudbyes, and i promised 2be back within a year.

But after my trip things turned out sour sad sad,first coming to Europe as a newbie aint easy, everything is expensive, from transport to food or accommodation. A flat u wud get for 100,00 naira cud be what u wud be getting a room here 4 sad, thing were just expensive nd hard, well until you get a job wink, then at November 2014 my girlfriend asked me 4 some cash.. ~#50,000, it took me by surprise wel am like she shud chill, wat does she want d moni 4,she said she wanted 2 order sumthingz frm Dubai angry told her wen i get settled i ma giv her,she suddenly started gettn cold on me nd the only time she pings is tu ask if i ve got d moni. angryall said and done at a point she stopped replying my messages even when she reads it, i still gave her excuse "maybe she is busy because she is a medical student"

Then i had a plan, I used my other BBM which she did not have my pin, used anoda name and used a rich naija guy I know in Dubai, always wit Blings and money in his pics and dresses expensively,she accepted and we got talking. she did d normal where did u get ma pin frm, gave her sum rubbish lie but she didnt care ( my DP was a pic of the guy holding cash of dollars, she was replying very fast, sent lot of pix wen i asked for 1, nd then i asked if she had a boyfriend, she denied... saying her boifriend cheated on her sad den i broke up via fone nd blocked her!)

well she was still chatting wit her dubai millionaire. so she wudnt really feel it

Cut the story short this girl told me tucome 2 naija. was even begging me to come december, she asked 4 jewellries and I phone 6 wen i was comin, i promised her those and other surprises and damn she was so happy nd in love,was talking about marriage self, the day i said i was in Nigeria, was d day i finally deleted her. (till now she doesnt know i was the one behind the aaccount, but my ultimate revenge on her wud be wen i get bck tu naija dis year angry)

for the moment am done with gurls, cause dis thing pain me, dey only love ur money, it is so hard tu find som1 dat wanna be in d struggle with U, yu re trying to make better project one babe is trying tu cut it short

Moral of the story: No matter how much U give a girl she would betray you for more money

Dr Bolanle Balogun
Re: . by BluePearls(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
naija gurls... Gosh, the trend is really worrisome
Re: . by Treasure2014(f): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
I thought as much..wer z d pix?
Re: . by missamanda(f): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
fattybombom:
YES! He hates girls, and he hates you too. Oya do your worst.
hahaahaaaa..go hug tranformer if e pain u!
Re: . by drnairalov: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
seyenko:

Dr Bolanle Balogun
Re: . by maxdozie(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Slickest:
Dude...y e dey pain u, life's a jungle whr only d smart survyvs nd d dullard's head is served 4 breakfast...u travel abroad say mk she dey loyal..na olonsho full town nw, no tym 4 luv, naija girls no send u....face ur career nd b a success, impregnate 1 girl nd collect ur kid, no girl is worth it

Just My kind of person.... If i had the type of Money Wizkid has... God!!! Who has time for GF..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 14, 2015
They keep complaining about golddigging
Yet they see the nice gals and call them local.

Bear your cross
Re: . by hippyzuki(f): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2015
dhensity:
So it happened that i met this girl, we were friends and eventually started dating. Things were good, she seemed to me the perfect wife material, she didn't seem like a gold digger,always told me tu spend money carefully and not outspend she came to me as this strong girl in word of God, always preach to me self, fast-forward to September 2014 I travelled-out out of the country to Europe on 'hustling things' we said our gudbyes, and i promised 2be back within a year.

But after my trip things turned out sour sad sad,first coming to Europe as a newbie aint easy, everything is expensive, from transport to food or accommodation. A flat u wud get for 100,00 naira cud be what u wud be getting a room here 4 sad, thing were just expensive nd hard, well until you get a job wink, then at November 2014 my girlfriend asked me 4 some cash.. ~#50,000, it took me by surprise wel am like she shud chill, wat does she want d moni 4,she said she wanted 2 order sumthingz frm Dubai angry told her wen i get settled i ma giv her,she suddenly started gettn cold on me nd the only time she pings is tu ask if i ve got d moni. angryall said and done at a point she stopped replying my messages even when she reads it, i still gave her excuse "maybe she is busy because she is a medical student"

Then i had a plan, I used my other BBM which she did not have my pin, used anoda name and used a rich naija guy I know in Dubai, always wit Blings and money in his pics and dresses expensively,she accepted and we got talking. she did d normal where did u get ma pin frm, gave her sum rubbish lie but she didnt care ( my DP was a pic of the guy holding cash of dollars, she was replying very fast, sent lot of pix wen i asked for 1, nd then i asked if she had a boyfriend, she denied... saying her boifriend cheated on her sad den i broke up via fone nd blocked her!)

well she was still chatting wit her dubai millionaire. so she wudnt really feel it

Cut the story short this girl told me tucome 2 naija. was even begging me to come december, she asked 4 jewellries and I phone 6 wen i was comin, i promised her those and other surprises and damn she was so happy nd in love,was talking about marriage self, the day i said i was in Nigeria, was d day i finally deleted her. (till now she doesnt know i was the one behind the aaccount, but my ultimate revenge on her wud be wen i get bck tu naija dis year angry)

for the moment am done with gurls, cause dis thing pain me, dey only love ur money, it is so hard tu find som1 dat wanna be in d struggle with U, yu re trying to make better project one babe is trying tu cut it short

Moral of the story: No matter how much U give a girl she would betray you for more money
my brother I'm so sorry na one chance you enter but Thank God u quickly jumped out of d taxi.. well I know hw it feels to b golddigged pple bad o. If I tell u my own story u go do thanksgiving 4 urself. Both sexes have bd eggs just pray mk ur own different
Re: . by Lois20(f): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
That some girl has done something nasty to you does not make every girl like that. Let's say we're all like that it means your momma and sisters are all in the same category. The girl failed woefully and there are a lot of girls like her I must say but that doesn't make all!!!
Re: . by 100Cents: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
dhensity:

Yeah, the bolded is true.
Re: . by 100Cents: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Don't even think of dating a girl if you don't have money.

See me fine boy with small change.

I invited one girl during the yuletide. She is an old friend and she doesn't even live too far, its N50 fare to my house. N100 to and fro.

So she came on her own because she said I should not come and pick her. On her way going ,she also said I shouldn't drop her off. So I trekked her to the junction.

Omoh, the next time i called this lady on phone, she said that, " You couldn't even give me transport ". I became so ashamed not for myself but for her. For the fact that she is a working class girl.

The drink she took in my house will pay her transport fare more than 4 times to and fro. What a big shame that ladies have monetized relationship. For that single comment from her, I told myself, she will never see my house again.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
op...u reminded me of a good frnd of mine dat wnted 2 test his fiance's loyalty 2 him...He gave me d lady's phone number n i started talkin wit her on phone because she doesn't knw me...immediately i told her dat i wrk wit an oil company, dis lady fell helplessly n hopelessly 4me...she started beggin me 2 invite her 2 my house.... ladies of dis dayz re just 4 SALE! ...POVERTY @ IT'S PEAK
Re: . by dhensity: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lois20:
That some girl has done something nasty to you does not make every girl like that. Let's say we're all like that it means your momma and sisters are all in the same category. The girl failed woefully and there are a lot of girls like her I must say but that doesn't make all!!!

tnx sis, I understand

code6:
op...u reminded me of a good frnd of mine dat wnted 2 test his fiance's loyalty 2 him...He gave me d lady's phone number n i started talkin wit her on phone because she doesn't knw me...immediately i told her dat i wrk wit an oil company, dis lady fell helplessly n hopelessly 4me...she started beggin me 2 invite her 2 my house.... ladies of dis dayz re just 4 SALE! ...POVERTY @ IT'S PEAK

it is a sorry case .aint bothrd anymore
Re: . by herdeythoun(f): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
itx well.just that not all girls..she wasn't patient enough though
Re: . by dhensity: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
update::: came bck to nigeria.. met wit her 1nce wanted to hurt re much by playing her ...I cudn't ..got a weak hrt.

bck 2 europe. . baby momma things on my mind now
Re: . by coolcalm13(f): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2015
You guys are always complaining... Its just unfortunate you lots go for the wrong girls. Take heart @ op.
Re: . by modele2: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Bad friends. " since ure guy has been abroad what has he sent you"...she might be too young to even understand how hard it can be there.
2nd if u met a hotter nicer chic there are you sure you would not port?
3rd had you made any promises to her. How deep was ur relationship or were ur just using her to pass time. Did you engage her or ask for marriage? I think it's unfair that a woman is asked to put all her eggs in a basket even when the basket has no bottom. The level of security you have given her would tell how devoted she should have been to you.

I once had a friend. I tot we were on the marriage page. I was relocating and asked him for a ring to show commitment. He told long story . He wasn't ready. Well I relocated and met someone who wanted to die because of me.i ported. Well it so happened that the new guy had more money..everyone was unfairly alluding to that.unfair because i was making my own good money...i need nothing material from a man. FACT.My friend wan die...I became a wicked girl to all our mutual friends. But I all dam a woman I have limited time for a guy.the same friends would feel sorry if am 40 and unmarried. No one knew that within the relationship I did not feel I have reached home..I couldn't anchor. I don't know your girlfriends own story but the type of relationship can also cause this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral / Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.