Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? (3027 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do / City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 18, 2008
Why do you ask? undecided
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 2:49am On Dec 18, 2008
Wondering if u would make a good wifey!!!
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 18, 2008
Someone once said I was ugly, so . . . do the maths. cheesy
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 2:54am On Dec 18, 2008
stillwater:

Someone once said I was ugly, so . . . do the maths. cheesy

In other words, you would make a good wife??
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by busybein: 2:59am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

came to ur house didnt see u,im off,ciao sad
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 3:00am On Dec 18, 2008
busybein:

came to ur house didnt see u,I'm off,ciao sad

I asked u to come via the back door.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Yipppeeeee, he gets it. grin Always thought you were, hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by busybein: 3:01am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

I asked u to come via the back door.

and so i did,but u were so busy wt stillwarra sad
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by WesleyanA(f): 3:02am On Dec 18, 2008
if a guy married a ugly wife, it probably means that she had other features/personality traits to make up for her "uglyiness."
it goes the other way as well. the ugly old husbands are usually wealthy.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193428.64.html
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 3:06am On Dec 18, 2008
stillwater:

Yipppeeeee, he gets it. grin Always thought you were, hmmmm lipsrsealed

I was what??
Can u even cook? Satisy ur hubby in bed and reh reh reh??

busybein:

and so i did,but u were so busy wt stillwarra sad

Come again, na!!!
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Cayon(f): 3:07am On Dec 18, 2008
@poster

You are stereotyping
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

I was what??
Can u even cook? Satisy ur hubby in bed and reh reh reh??

I'm frigid. Bite me !!! tongue
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 3:09am On Dec 18, 2008
stillwater:

I'm frigid. Bite me !!! tongue

Don't worry about that. . . . . .I have a formular that would change that about u.
Frigidity?? Not in ma house!!

Can u cook??
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't worry about that. . . . . .I have a formular that would change that about u.
Frigidity?? Not in ma house!!

Can u cook??

I'm allergic to change. tongue And no I cant cook. cool
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 3:13am On Dec 18, 2008
stillwater:

I'm allergic to change. tongue And no I can't cook. cool

Perfect!!!
I have a koboko that would whup your allergies into the abyss.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Perfect!!!
I have a koboko that would whup your allergies into the abyss.

Try it and see if I'll not beat you to pulp. angry angry
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 3:19am On Dec 18, 2008
stillwater:

I don't need to beat you with koboko if you meet ma requirements. wink
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by busybein: 3:19am On Dec 18, 2008
stillwater:

see size two wants to beat a man grin grin cheesy

@sauron
nope im not coming again
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 3:21am On Dec 18, 2008
busybein:

@sauron
nope I'm not coming again

Jenny. . . . .U can't do this to me. cheesy cheesy
It won't take long.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 18, 2008
busybein:

see size two wants to beat a man grin grin cheesy

" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry Jenny has killed me. grin Wrong I'm more than size two. tongue angry

~Sauron~:

I don't need to beat you with koboko if you meet ma requirements. wink

Blackmail don't work on me. tongue
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by A40(m): 3:25am On Dec 18, 2008
Nahh not in all cases there is nothing worse than marrying an ugly woman with a bad character its hell on earth
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by busybein: 3:25am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Jenny. . . . .U can't do this to me. cheesy cheesy
It won't take long.

no amount of biko,and ejoooo will make me change my mind sad

where is sly sef sauron?

stillwater:

" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry Jenny has killed me. grin Wrong I'm more than size two. tongue angry

sauron,morenike,debosky,sly,karma,and a whole lot of them said u r a size two,so majority carries d vote grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 3:28am On Dec 18, 2008
busybein:

no amount of biko,and ejoooo will make me change my mind sad

Chei!!!! Jenny, i bought your favourite wine.
U might want to re-consider.

where is sly sef sauron?

I don't know. . . . . . .

stillwater:

Blackmail don't work on me. tongue

Koboko would work if blackmail fails. grin
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by busybein: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Chei!!!! Jenny, i bought your favourite wine.
U might want to re-consider.

I don't know. . . . . . .

maybe if u give me about 20 million pounds then i might will reconsider grin grin grin grin

who no like berra thing
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 3:32am On Dec 18, 2008
busybein:

maybe if u give me about 20 million pounds then i might will reconsider grin grin grin grin

****faints****
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 18, 2008
Anybody have d opera mini use in browsing & downloading free 4 zain and also if know downloading settings 4 mtn using opera min mod 2.00
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Koboko would work if blackmail fails. grin

Kiss my fat ass

busybein:

sauron,morenike,debosky,sly,karma,and a whole lot of them said u r a size two,so majority carries d vote grin grin grin cheesy

Don't believe them wink
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by spikedcylinder: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2008
Why would anyone want to be a housewife in the first place?
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Deshannel(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2008
Cos men like us would wanna come home to a ready cooked meal and ready wife @ our service every time.
Y shud u work wen i already av 2 much u cant spend tru out ur life time
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by spikedcylinder: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2008
Deshannel:

because men like us would want to come home to a ready cooked meal and ready wife @ our service every time.
Y should u work when i already av 2 much u can't spend tru out ur life time

Then go to your village and marry a monkey.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by steve49ja(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2008
and where did you get that from? sad i mean why do the rich peeps end up with beautifu women?IBB for example even OBJ cheesy well my family is a prove that your assumption is wrong dunno bout yours or the next poster sha tongue
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2011
Dump Site Scavenger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gal Friend Is Pregnant / I Dey Comot For This Naija Self.girls Are Full Of Sh: It! / Who Spends More On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.