Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? (3017 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do / City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Aproko51: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2008
1)Is it true that the ugly girls make the best housewives?

2)Why is it that "good" girls who obey their pastors and save themselves for their husbands end up not getting married;

while those "bad" girls who flirt around, and sleep with many different men at the same time usually end up marrying the best husbands?
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2008
And please what survey did you conduct to come up with your conclusions?
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by tmoney11(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2008
oga ooooo
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by StephenP(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

Nigerian movies grin
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by chamotex(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2008
And how am I supposed to prove that?? undecided
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by omega25red(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2008
what do you consider to be ugly? what if the person you consider pretty is ugly to the rest of the world. And by the way who is marrying someone who wants to be a house wife these days.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by omega25red(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2008
sorry double post
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2008
StephenP:

Nigerian movies  grin

grin abi oh, what a reliable source.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Ben13: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2008
still missing whatever90.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by sistawoman: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2008
please post the source of your information.

I would love to look at the paper that was written on this.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by spikedcylinder: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
Yes they do. We ugly girls are the best. undecided
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2008
Well . . . yes, cos I will make a wonderful wife tongue
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by busybein: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

APROKO501 survey,just like his name
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by chamotex(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
sad sad sad sad sad sad :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by goodass(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2008
if dat were true, then i berra luk 4 d ugliest around. wake up mahn, beautyz got nofin wt it!
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Aproko51: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
sistawoman:

please post the source of your information.

I would love to look at the paper that was written on this.

Look around. forget about theory this is practical. and verifiable.

spikedcylinder:

Yes they do. We ugly girls are the best. undecided

Scientifically it may have something to  do with hormones. Androgens and oestrogens.

But practically, the over fine girls are just a liability to the men!

Those who the guys think no fine are the ones who inspire their husbands to great achievements.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nkenim(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2008
Ugly girls are naturally humble and make a good wife because they know they can easily be kicked out.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by sistawoman: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2008
Aproko51:

Scientifically it may have something to do with hormones. Androgens and oestrogens.

Those who the guys think no fine are the ones who inspire their husbands to great achievements.

But I consider myself an excellent wife. One that stands by her man and performs all my duties correctly. Actually hubby says I am an excellent wife.

Does that make me ugly??
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by ndumart: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2008
@Poster

Marry one and learn from experience
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by lawyer(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2008
This is a silly myth. Housewives are in born instincts to care for someone and a home and not based on looks
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by lawyer(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2008
This is a silly myth. Housewives are in born instincts to care for someone and a home and not based on looks
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by ruffrider(f): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2008
What you consider to be ugly,someone might says they are their pride and joy. I date men that my friends have to take a long look at me. But i don't care. If he makes me happy, give me my space sex me good, buy me nice things, I am sucka,forgive me
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by blackgucci(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2008
1. marry one and find out.

2. most pastors shouldnt be called pastors

3. shit happens
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by tope2000(f): 1:12am On Dec 18, 2008
Waste of internet space angry
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Tatase(f): 2:08am On Dec 18, 2008
Aproko51:

Scientifically it may have something to  do with hormones. Androgens and oestrogens.

I love how it has become scientific. Androgens and estrogens indeed. What kind of busted science is that?!? What do hormones have to do with ugliness and what does ugliness have to do with liking housework?

Or are you saying ugly girls don't like to leave the house because they are ashamed and since they are at home all the time they do housework as a matter of course? Because that would be really offensive; it would make more sense than the "scientific" explanation, but it would be REALLY offensive, even though it seems like you're in some way trying to give ugly girls some kind of shout out.
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by LadyT(f): 2:10am On Dec 18, 2008
Tatase:

I love how it has become scientific. Androgens and estrogens indeed. What kind of busted science is that?!? What do hormones have to do with ugliness and what does ugliness have to do with liking housework?

Or are you saying ugly girls don't like to leave the house because they are ashamed and since they are at home all the time they do housework as a matter of course, because that would be really offensive; it would make more sense than the "scientific" explanation, but it would be REALLY offensive, even though it seems like you're in some way trying to give ugly girls a shout out.

My stomach LMAO!
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 18, 2008
aproko, did someone tell you that you make a very good housewife?
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2008
rotflmao @ spice girl grin grin

The posters questions do NOT make sense. How does he come by his conclusion? Poster, are you trying to imply that partners are chosen based on looks? Ugly or Beautiful?

Then I feel sorry for you people. Just don't continue to wonder why divorce is blooming with this generation and possibly the next. undecided
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 2:15am On Dec 18, 2008
ruffrider:

What you consider to be ugly,someone might says they are their pride and joy.  I date men that my friends have to take a long look at me.  But i don't care.  If he makes me happy, give me my space sex me good, buy me nice things, I am sucka,forgive me

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 18, 2008
@topic
Don't bore me more. angry
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:32am On Dec 18, 2008
Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives?
yes it is true. so now would you married an ugly girl? grin
Re: Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? by Sauron1: 2:44am On Dec 18, 2008
stillwater:

@topic
Don't bore me more. angry

R u ugly??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dey Comot For This Naija Self.girls Are Full Of Sh: It! / PHOTO: If You Never Did This Before Then You Missed Something Big / "She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.