Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Buhari Dumped In Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dumped In Awka (4296 Views)

How Buhari Dumped Dialogue With N-delta Militants / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal. / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

Ebuka, you want to start what you cant finish. Dont run o cos you love running that your wide mouth. How them your siblings for Iju?
ebuka aka buddahmonk is a painter at iju. He once told me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Aru emee!

Who put a red cap on this nama rearer?

Igbo elders see your lives. So this is how you disgrace our ancestors eh? Our culture insulted!

Bleep YOU ALL!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

If people nor get TV, na so this lies for just fly. The many lies against the Apc and Okorocha has been exposed by the buhari rally in the south east. I repeat, Okorocha is the most popular and most accepted igbo leader alive.

Do not insult us with these words again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
A roadsider welder is better than a roadside pinklips and tattoo shouting tout.

A painter is better than a toll collector at Westminster Apapa.

Ndigbo believing in theirselves since 33AD.

That am painter or roadside welder is even enough to show am born hustler and I don't depend on some people to give me peanuts for me to be postratrating like I see God

Mellin:
a roadside welder,a roadside taxcollector of 20 in south west and a highly ambitious street beggar and a potential terrorist and a terrorist which is better?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Emmanuel247(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
If they really do thank God oooo He must be rejected anywhere in the South-East

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by SUBMARINE: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
KELVINXY:

Everyone on that campaign ground yesterday had about 1k-10k in their pocket just for being there.undecided
It was the most lucrative job of the weekendgrin

So stop the propagandatongue
Obiagelli can testify to thatwink

shocked shocked shocked

Guy you are wickedddddd

Why you no call me make I collect my share

Kai Buhari

The people deceiving you are wicked oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by zendy: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

If people nor get TV, na so this lies for just fly. The many lies against the Apc and Okorocha has been exposed by the buhari rally in the south east. I repeat, Okorocha is the most popular and most accepted igbo leader alive.

Don't make me laugh. Outside Imo, Okorocha commands no patronage. He is a nobody in Anambra,Enugu and Ebonyi. After APC has been completely destroyed in the South East,Okorocha will fade into political oblivion along with that Fulani cattle rearing General called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by frankyychiji(f): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari looks like 'azu okponku' in that photo cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by BraveAfrican(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Emperor007: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

^^^

... and Your team ( APC ) refused to give him the presidential ticket or any other better option and settled for Buhari ( GMB )?

APC can't even win presidential election in Imo state, let us not talk about other Easteern States.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Our Identity Cards Expire? / Breaking News: President Muhammad Buhari Will Travel Out Again For Medical Treat / The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.