Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? (1042 Views)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by abdulsleemzy(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2015
As 2015 draw closer, we wonder if the PDP Vp presidential candidate is canvassing any supports for his boss in the next Coming general Election.

Unlike the opposition party were "Osinbajo is also holding rally walks simultaneously in yoruba land shows proper planning of the APC."

Please my fellow Nairalanders what is VP Namadi Sambo doing to support president Jonathan Re-election in 2015?

Front_page pleaseee
Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by Tolexander: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2015
I heard somebody saying loyalty

1 Like

Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by abdulsleemzy(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2015
He dint seek the loyalty of electorate and that's the most important thing to do before the election
Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by joseph1832(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Tolexander:
I heard somebody saying loyalty
Loyalty my ass. The guy is just dumb. I even wrote a poem to honour Sambo's dumbness.

2 Likes

Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by darex19(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2015
I wonder ooo, he's jst dump...doin notin...all d same sha...GEJ till 2019
Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by tsleazy(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2015
unlike that professor, sambo has a lot of duties to perform, do you expect him to leave the affairs of the nation and go about in busses campaigning
Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by Ijebulogic(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Question of the year sir!...which bad adviser told the President that he will become more popular with voters by mounting the podium and attacking the General? Instead, GEJ must be "Presidential" at all times...If you must play dirty politics, let your deputies and cabinet fight for you by showing public loyal loyalty. All Nigerians want to hear from you is your strategic 4 year plan.

2 Likes

Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by futmxconnectn(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2015
What do you expect from a man who lost galantly at his polling unit in 2011? Osinbajo is organising a town hall meeting with electorates, participating and leading in walk for change for his party and Sambo is only doing follow follow behind his boss. Diaris godu o...

2 Likes

Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2015
If you watched the news last night you'll see that he was in Kaduna and some other parts of the North to meet with the traditional rulers. He pulled quite an impressive crowd.

These are not the type of men that enter a BRT and ask their Tecno wielding e-warriors to take pictures and try to make them look popular online.

2 Likes

Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by Tolexander: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Loyalty my ass. The guy is just dumb. I even wrote a poem to honour Sambo's dumbness.
don't mind me bro.
You know the only attribute why he was chosen to continue being GEJ's running mate is loyalty.

I will like to see the nice poem of yours sir.

1 Like

Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by joseph1832(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Tolexander:
don't mind me bro.
You know the only attribute why he was chosen to continue being GEJ's running mate is loyalty.

I will like to see the nice poem of yours sir.
Poem's coming up soonest, am just having thoughts on where to post it, that is poem for review of politics section.
Re: What Is VP Namadi Sambo Doing To Boost GEJ Chances In 2015 Election? by IGBOSON1: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
mulante:
If you watched the news last night you'll see that he was in Kaduna and some other parts of the North to meet with the traditional rulers. He pulled quite an impressive crowd.

These are not the type of men that enter a BRT and ask their Tecno wielding e-warriors to take pictures and try to make them look popular online.

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

Bros, the bolded was a bit mean don't you think?

Try and be nice.....it's Sunday! wink

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Result Was Forged? / Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. / Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.