Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? (712 Views)

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? by CuteEmma(f): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
What are some things you look out for in a man?

Me, I look for;
Musclular strength
Religion
Cash
Maturity

He should also be;
Very neat
Independent
Cute
Loving
kind
Focused

What about you?

(in the meanwhile, lemme use my new elephant to survey)

Re: Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? by alberto2k(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
*Parks Bus, climbs ontop of it to observe clearly*

1 Like

Re: Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? by Hazardd(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
CuteEmma:
What are some things you look out for in a man?

Me, I look for;
Musclular strength
Religion
Cash
Maturity

He should also be;
Very neat
Independent
Cute
Loving
kind
Focused

What about you?

(in the meanwhile, lemme use my new elephant to survey)
the best is to use clay and mould him since you want all this qualities
Re: Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? by luigiajah(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Watching Via IPhone7**
Re: Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? by mirexxx(f): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
muscular strength kwashocked make him no use d strength on top ur body o kiss
Re: Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
nonsense ,
galz this galz that, what exactly do girls get to offer,
.only jobless people get. time to impress every lady infact women are overhyped
Re: Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? by Freshtomato(f): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Iyam coming let me book space
Re: Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? by chingydaboss(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
So much u want...

Yet u offer little. .

I still it shud b balanced...
Re: Ladies' Lounge; What Are The Things You Look For In A Guy? by stillchris: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2015
5naira:
nonsense ,
galz this galz that, what exactly do girls get to offer,
.only jobless people get. time to impress every lady infact women are overhyped

no vex o bros... you be homo?

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But I'm Afraid / Is It True Igbo Girls Don't Marry A man Without Money? / Being Indifferent In A Relationship: How Healthy Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.