Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta (22183 Views)

Jonathan Sneaks Into Ibogun Village To Visit Obasanjo / What Saraki Told Obasanjo Today- Premium Times / Jonathan Visits Obasanjo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by eedris07(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Howmon: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2015
Hahahaa
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by bokohalal(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2015
Too late.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by siraj1402(m): 7:02am On Jan 12, 2015
Pls vist him for what?A motor park tout?He must be a tout also.Clueless indeed.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by lastpage: 7:04am On Jan 12, 2015
ORAFA:
Since when did "touts" start getting State visits from a "PhD" President? Useless

Dont mind, Jonathan is VERY DESPERATE ..and he is showing it.

He can roll on the floor, (as in Rofc, Roll on the floor crying grin ) as much as he wants, Obasanjo cannot save him.
He has bitten the finger that fed him in 2009 and 2011....now is PAY BACK TIME!

Obasanjo is not one of those poor people he can bribe with a Congo of Rice and 1 Litre of vegetable Oil now, so let him just "cry me a river" and he will know that it is wrong to insult a whole Nation of Yorubas who lost sons and daughters just to ensure you become the President in 2009 and voted en-masse for you in 2011.

Everything he has done can be forgiven but his stance and support for corruption, criminality and impunity in governance cannot be excused any further.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by zaynulAbideen: 7:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan to visit Obj.........Interesting Chapter......looking forward to see him prostrate and apologise like mr Fayo.se...........
Laughing continues

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by teaseryoh: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2015
I hope its fruitful
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by pekeyim: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
. Take note, OBJ is fighting GEJ in the interest of the nation.
In who's interest? How come he couldn't do all this when He was in charge?
It's very easy to point a finger, and ignore 3 fingers pointing back @ You.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by dennismukoro(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2015
after enough insult. buehahahahahha falls from okro tree. shame on GEJ. afraid catching him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. in Obasanjo Voice i just dey Laugh

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by teemanbastos(m): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2015
pekeyim:

In whose interest? How come he couldn't do all this when He was in charge?
It's very easy to point a finger, ignoring that 3 fingers are pointing back @ You.
OBJ said 'I prefer GMB to win and Jail me than for GEJ to win'
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
. Take note, OBJ is fighting GEJ in the interest of the nation.
obasanjo has said it b4 that his relationship with gej is cordial,he has no problems with him.but he also said he will never support him because gej is simply a dullard,simply not smart.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by ajoskele(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2015
pekeyim:

In who's interest? How come he couldn't do all this when He was in charge?
It's very easy to point a finger, and ignore 3 fingers pointing back @ You.
Na 4 fingers u get? Abeg if u nor sabi tell proverb, make una hol am now.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2015
teaseryoh:
I hope its fruitful
ofcourse it will be fruitful.After the meeting obj will come and start telling press men somethings gej might not find funny, and the dullard gej go just dey smile!otueks!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2015
teaseryoh:
I hope its fruitful
ofcourse it will be fruitful.After the meeting obj will come and start telling press men somethings gej might not find funny, and the dullard gej go just dey smile!otueks!or should it be twerwing?!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by pekeyim: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2015
ajoskele:
Na 4 fingers u get? Abeg if u nor sabi tell proverb, make una hol am now.

How the Thumb wan use point back @ you now, was just being practical. No be 4 fingers I get bros.

U too try am. grin
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by hotwax: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan can never be trusted. OBJ should know better.

Remember, Obasanjo is a motor park tout. What is a PHD holder doing with a agbero ?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2015
& d clueless bows to a "tout"?.. too late! #change feBUHARI 2014 is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2015
lastpage:

Dont mind, Jonathan is VERY DESPERATE ..and he is showing it.

He can roll on the floor, (as in Rofc, Roll on the floor crying grin ) as much as he wants, Obasanjo cannot save him.
He has bitten the finger that fed him in 2009 and 2011....now is PAY BACK TIME!

Obasanjo is not one of those poor people he can bribe with a Congo of Rice and 1 Litre of vegetable Oil now, so let him just "cry me a river" and he will know that it is wrong to insult a whole Nation of Yorubas who lost sons and daughters just to ensure you become the President in 2009 and voted en-masse for you in 2011.

Everything he has done can be forgiven but his stance and support for corruption, criminality and impunity in governance cannot be excused any further.

Lastpage!
how many voters card do you have. ..........only one and you are here shouting like a baby. .....get prepared to congratulate GEJ after February

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Collynzo9: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan forget this man, he isn't going to support you.
It is just a few weeks to the election, forget the man and give it your best shot.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by teemanbastos(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
chigo93:
obasanjo has said it b4 that his relationship with gej is cordial,he has no problems with him.but he also said he will never support him because gej is simply a dullard,simply not smart.
GBAM..!!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Larow(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2015
Obj na baba naa! The only untouchable in naija! Hin don turn juju but anyway! Vote GMB!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by jaybee3(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2015
That would be a cowardice act by GEJ as it would only cement the popular held belief that he is weak and desperate

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2015
Disclaimer:
Smart move..... Educated people embrace dialogue, illiterates pride in arrogance.

GEJ till 2019.
And you think Obasanjo wil forgive Jonathan? Who was Jonathan refering to when he said that some elderstatemen were behaving like touts?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by sunkoye: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Sowiiiieee....

Even the gods can't save sum1 whose tym has come.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by 4four(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2015
I trust bros Obj, he will jst tell uncle Jona; ur time is up #gbam grin :-
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by biogbruski(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Disclaimer:
Smart move..... Educated people embrace dialogue, illiterates pride in arrogance.

GEJ till 2019.
foolish move if u ask me! After public insults he is about going to beg privately! I see how smart u are!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by ajoskele(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2015
pekeyim:

How the Thumb wan use point back @ you now, was just being practical. No be 4 fingers I get bros.

U too try am. grin
Hehehehe...I nor dey point fingers oh..na punches I dey throw.

Olorun jor oh!!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Chukwudi44, is baba still irrelevant? grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by 4four(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2015
I trust bros Obj will jst tell uncle Jona ; ur time is up #gbam grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by drey076(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan want to go and campaign afta election

Otueke yaaa

Sai febuhariii

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by 4four(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2015
I trust bros Obj ll jst tell uncle Jona straight hw d parro de go ; Jona! go pack ur luggage, time to go back to Otuke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Members In Akwa Ibom Burn Brooms As They Decamp To PDP (photos) / 2023: Visits As Wike Becomes Most Sought After Bride In UK / APC Has Been Reduced To A Laughing Stock – Emeka Beke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.