Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta (22194 Views)

Jonathan Sneaks Into Ibogun Village To Visit Obasanjo / What Saraki Told Obasanjo Today- Premium Times / Jonathan Visits Obasanjo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by abtmaviz(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Hmm, doing all things in his possible capacity in making sure he can win the election.

I

Larf

In

Japanese.

Otuokpe

Hian

I

Come
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by adonis89(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
Three thing are involve
He want obasanjo backing (but some taniod go say Bleep obasanjo, even jona no get liver to talk so)
he want obasanjo to stop printing out MY WATCH in millions
He want to ask from obasanjo is more knowledgeable than him in COMMON SENSE & POLITICS.
but even obasanjo cant save him from that trashing defeat on Feb 14.

obasanjo don't try anything dirty or else I will Bleep your corpse when you die.

buhari for change
i knew i wil come accross foooolish comment such as dis and dat of fastshipping comment
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by edababa007(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ, loooking around for his daddy...lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by adonis89(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
. Take note, OBJ is fighting GEJ in the interest of the nation.
wat nation?wat interest? u ppl talk as if u kno wat happns in closed door meetings of d elites wen u kno absolutely nothin. u just com on nl and type pooo
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Mentcee(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Mr. President, stop conferring relevance on that incestous, old foolish baboon.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by teemanbastos(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2015
adonis89:
wat nation?wat interest? u ppl talk as if u kno wat happns in closed door meetings of d elites wen u kno absolutely nothin. u just com on nl and type pooo
oya enlighten me on wat happens in closed door meetings
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by retepmurt(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2015
So Jonathan wants to seek the support of a motorpark tout for his re-election.
President Jonathan is the most foolish president that has ever lived.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by holatin(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2015
adonis89:
i knew i wil come accross foooolish comment such as dis and dat of fastshipping comment
I know a taniod that has been infected with cluelessness by Jonathan will quote me.
try and Ve a brain transplant

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2015
Keep your friends close, and your ENEMIES closer. This is one of the laws of Power.

Tissue papers and Condoms might sell, and yes, they sell very well. We need them to guard against mess and infections. But guess what we do, when we are through with them ? ......Flushed Down The Toilet.

May our enemies be flushed down the toilet after use..........Somebody shout...AMEN!

LIMITATION of the LAW:
Do not burn your bridges, you might need them again, on your return journey.

Jonathan, is a man of wisdom and humility; Let those who aspire to be wiser than Solomon, follow the foot-steps of this great son of a fisherman, from the family of Canoe makers, a native of the Bethlehem, called Otuoke. Just like Jesus, the Christ,.....he is a son of an artisan, an example for the children of the poor, a man who once had no shoes, now is elevated to the highest office in the land.

One more Vote, is all we need. Just one more vote on February, to 'FailBuhari' and return this great son of a common-man to Aso Rock.

[size=18pt]FRESH AIR [/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by sokera: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2015
ajoskele:
Na 4 fingers u get? Abeg if u nor sabi tell proverb, make una hol am now.
try point 1 finger at your father and see how many you point at yourself , don't be dullard like oga Jona
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by sokera: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2015
another meaning for GEJ is Dullard ...
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by sokera: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Mentcee:
Mr. President, stop conferring relevance on that incestous, old foolish baboon.
your father Na old monkey, sorry 4 disrespecting your father, you just did to someone else father. Again your father Na old monkey ....
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by ajoskele(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2015
sokera:
try point 1 finger at your father and see how many you point at yourself , don't be dullard like oga Jona
Hey! Mo gbe!!

Olorun jor oh!!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by fxskye: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2015
Disclaimer:
Smart move..... Educated people embrace dialogue, illiterates pride in arrogance.

GEJ till 2019.

Smart move indeed......I'm sure u r one of those that have attacked accused Obj previously..... The aftermath of Obj open letter to Mr. President is still fresh
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by watchindelta(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
After the useless citizens kill their selves finish! The useless looters politicians will settle their difference s .fact politicians no get enemies! Dey be chameleon.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by wasuka14(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Will d visit make OBJ to swalloo his words Its too late. #CHANGE FEBUHARI
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by xklucvG: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2015
FastShipping:
Below was what I sai last week. I knew this would happen.

I said here last week that GEJ have no choice but to go to Abeokuta and beg Baba Obasanjo but this is medicine after death. Obasanjo has been vilified, insulted and disrespected by GEJ in the last four years. Now chicken is coming home to roost. Obasanjo has never lost a battle in his life. Obasanjo is an Owu man. Owu people have no heart of forgiveness.

Take it from me. GEJ is only wasting his time with Obasanjo. GEJ can't be trusted.
Sharap you guys are taking it personal, PDP campaigne will hold in Abeokuta today and OBJ is still a card carring member and a father in PDP there can't be a PDP campaigne in his domain and him not been acknowledge. So nobody is begging nobody. OBJ was at GEJ's daughter's wedding days ago.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Its too late Baba has already spoken:

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by 100Cents: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2015
jeffizy:

The one they rabidly call 'old fool' , 'ugly one' , etc has suddenly turned to a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE.

A classic definition of the true meaning of Godfather.

Ile l'apoti n joko de'di grin
Ebora Owu, long shall you live.

How did he turn to a beautiful ?

I am sure Jonathan won't make that visit if Obasanjo didn't appear at his daughters wedding.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Moz22: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2015
quite realistic from a PDP supporter..and do u think he can win without OBJ
Collynzo9:
Jonathan forget this man, he isn't going to support you.
It is just a few weeks to the election, forget the man and give it your best shot.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Moz22: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2015
and so u seem not to know who OBJ is! Read MY WATCH and see what he said..."Its better for Buhari to come to power in 2015 and jail me than for GEJ to COME BACK AND DESTROY THE REMAINING NIGERIA"
xklucvG:

Sharap you guys are taking it personal, PDP campaigne will hold in Abeokuta today and OBJ is still a card carring member and a father in PDP there can't be a PDP campaigne in his domain and him not been acknowledge. So nobody is begging nobody. OBJ was at GEJ's daughter's wedding days ago.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Collynzo9: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Moz22:
quite realistic from a PDP supporter..and do u think he can win without OBJ
How many votes does OBJ have?
Besides the man has made it clear that he isn't going to support GEJ, continuously begging him makes GEJ appear as a weakling which can even make him lose votes.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Moz22: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2015
we are still on the same page bro....
Collynzo9:

How many votes does OBJ have?
Besides the man has made it clear that he isn't going to support GEJ, continuously begging him makes GEJ appear as a weakling which can even make him lose votes.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by AdmiralISAAC(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Billyonaire:
Keep your friends close, and your ENEMIES closer. This is one of the laws of Power.

Tissue papers and Condoms might sell, and yes, they sell very well. We need them to guard against mess and infections. But guess what we do, when we are through with them ? ......Flushed Down The Toilet.

May our enemies be flushed down the toilet after use..........Somebody shout...AMEN!

LIMITATION of the LAW:

Jonathan, is a man of wisdom and humility; Let those who aspire to be wiser than Solomon, follow the foot-steps of this great son of a fisherman, from the family of Canoe makers, a native of the Bethlehem, called Otuoke. Just like Jesus, the Christ,.....he is a son of an artisan, an example for the children of the poor, a man who once had no shoes, now is elevated to the highest office in the land.

One more Vote, is all we need. Just one more vote on February, to 'FailBuhari' and return this great son of a common-man to Aso Rock.

u're highly ignored sir grin
Billyonaire:

LIMITATION of the LAW:

u're highly ignored sir
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Iceathome(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Many comments here reads underage. Most of us don't know in politicsc no permanent friend or enemy. Obj is still Pdp member, coming to campaign to his domain without paying homage to him is an insult to pdp not even GEJ, besides GEJ is the leader of the party, he cant afford not to lead the movement

xklucvG:

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by PStacks(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2015
You can't cry over spilt milk.

Its to late to cry.

Jonathan should not just waste his time.

Obasanjo never Forgives, Obasanjo would only ridicle him.

Obasanjo is a master strategist.

Obasanjo would only push him down the pecking order.

Why is every Jonathan move a wrong one.

This man is a bad representation of Otueke.

Does he think he will fool Obasanjo, get another term and go back to his "I don't give a Danm" attitude?

A 2nd term for jonathan would make obasanjo eat his book "my watch"..

For obj to have been around this long isn't fluke.

It is share hard work, strategy and tact.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by omolami: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2015
this clearly shows that Jonathan is humane and really has no enemy to fight. The APC wants both to always fight being their own trade mark, but educated Jonathan prefered the path of peace which in itself is life. Remember Obj has only one vote to himself therefore obj is just one voter. There are millions of electorates to vote Jonathan. Meanwhile let ebuhari show his schl cert credentials to d world to see. It is d minimum qualification to contest for presidency
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by stigman(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2015
1stola:
If he likes, let him visit Tinubu, Fashola, T.B Joshua, late Inamdi Azikwe, Ojukwu and Awolowo,
WE WILL STILL SEND HIM BACK TO OTUEKE COME MAY 29, 2015.
This man is just so dumb and clueless!
Visited a thief who ruin our economy(ibb) last moth.
Planning to visit another rogue he called a tout last week, all in a bid for reelection.
Very desperate goat angry
WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Who is WE? What you wrote was writen by one, which is you and that is one vote, how can one vote do that, anyway #your vote doesn't count
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Iceathome(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Can you get the jist, pdp is having presidential campaign at OBJ's domain not a personal visit by GEJ but pdp as a party.

PStacks:
You can't cry over spilt milk.

Its to late to cry.

Jonathan should not just waste his time.

Obasanjo never Forgives, Obasanjo would only ridicle him.

Obasanjo is a master strategist.

Obasanjo would only push him down the pecking order.

Why is every Jonathan move a wrong one.

This man is a bad representation of Otueke.

Does he think he will fool Obasanjo, get another term and go back to his "I don't give a Danm" attitude?

A 2nd term for jonathan would make obasanjo eat his book "my watch"..

For obj to have been around this long isn't fluke.

It is share hard work, strategy and tact.

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by babadee1(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2015
stigman:

Who is WE? What you wrote was writen by one, which is you and that is one vote, how can one vote do that, anyway #your vote doesn't count

The comment has 60 likes currently. There you have your answer. You don't seem to understand how many people are tired of Jonathan.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by dammytosh: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
jeffizy:

The one they rabidly call 'old fool' , 'ugly one' , etc has suddenly turned to a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE.

A classic definition of the true meaning of Godfather.

Ile l'apoti n joko de'di grin
Ebora Owu, long shall you live.

Don't mind the e-diots who are e-gnorant.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by PStacks(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Iceathome:
Can you get the jist, pdp is having presidential campaign at OBJ's domain not a personal visit by GEJ but pdp as a party.

That is exactly my point. You don't make the same mistake twice.

You don't go to visit such a man as obj just cos u have a pdp campaign or whaever.

U create time to go visit him specially if indeed its a visit. After-all Obj created time specially to go for his daughters wedding,

The last time GEJ was in abeokuta, he was there because Reuben Abati had to bury his mother. GEJ was there for a burial ceremony of madam Abati and siezed the moment to visit obj..

It back-fired on him..

Now he's doing same thing. GEJ is indeed Clueless.

He lacks manners and ethics.

Doing the same thing over and again and expecting a different result is foolishness.

If u are going for pdp rally go for pdp rally.

If you are going to visit obj, go visit obj.

Don't be smart to think u can kill 2 birds with one stone.

Obj would ALWAYS hold it against u..

OBJ should have been the Real Evil Genius, IBB is nowhere compared to OBJ.

IBB is more on the soft side. Obj is not.

OBJ is the real Evil Genius.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC / PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship / Aisha Yesufu: 'Buhari's Is Supporting Corruption, Vote Him Out' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.