Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta (22181 Views)

Jonathan Sneaks Into Ibogun Village To Visit Obasanjo / What Saraki Told Obasanjo Today- Premium Times / Jonathan Visits Obasanjo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by stigman(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2015
babadee1:

The comment has 60 likes currently. There you have your answer. You don't seem to understand how many people are tired of Jonathan.

If I write anything bad about GEJ I will get 300 likes but that doesn't mean they will all vote for Buhari, some people here that is in love with likes here only only write against GEJ just to get it, so don't be deceived, and some that click like don't even know where they stand, they are #followfollow
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by babadee1(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2015
stigman:

If I write anything bad about GEJ I will get 300 likes but that doesn't mean they will all vote for Buhari, some people here that is in love with likes here only only write against GEJ just to get it, so don't be deceived, and some that click like don't even know where they stand, they are #followfollow

So you're saying that the people are confused and don't have a mind of their own. Okay o.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by juman(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2015
And so?

That's no news.

Obasanjo that cannot win the polling booth in from of his house.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Orunto: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2015
This is Nigeria's culture. GEJ is going to thank OBJ for the surprise visit. The two should use the opportunity to strike concrete accord to return GEJ TO OFFICE NEXT MONTH in the interest of our Nation.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by 1stola: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2015
stigman:

Who is WE? What you wrote was writen by one, which is you and that is one vote, how can one vote do that, anyway #your vote doesn't count
mumu
does your own one vote count?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Sermwell(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
xklucvG:

Sharap you guys are taking it personal, PDP campaigne will hold in Abeokuta today and OBJ is still a card carring member and a father in PDP there can't be a PDP campaigne in his domain and him not been acknowledge. So nobody is begging nobody. OBJ was at GEJ's daughter's wedding days ago.
Abeg no mind all dis foolish nairalanders!! Politicians are enjoying themselves behind closed doors, we are here killing ourselves for nothing!...dis men know what they are doing but some jobless youths are here fooling themselves!...abi na 2day politicians don dey use our head??

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by stigman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
1stola:

mumu
does your own one vote count?

Pikin, read the post above me
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by 1stola: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
stigman:

Pikin, read the post above me
woman rapper
u dey find free e-pvssy abi?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by enkay11: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sermwell:

Abeg no mind all dis foolish nairalanders!! Politicians are enjoying themselves behind closed doors, we are here killing ourselves for nothing!...dis men know what they are doing but some jobless youths are here fooling themselves!...abi na 2day politicians don dey use our head??
Abeg, tell them. I don dey talk am since say na political set up.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by simdam500(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
they better talk something better
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by xklucvG: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Moz22:
and so u seem not to know who OBJ is! Read MY WATCH and see what he said..."Its better for Buhari to come to power in 2015 and jail me than for GEJ to COME BACK AND DESTROY THE REMAINING NIGERIA"
I am sorry you seem not to get what i mean. I don't give a rat ass about GEJ he is a numskull, wack ass i am better than ten of him in terms of leadership and governance. So, my message is simply this in politics there are no permanent friends but interest. Do you expect Obj to turn Gej away when he pays him homage? Leave this drama vote your conscience.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by Moz22: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
he certainly wont turn him away...infact he will give him a tight hug. Do u think OBJ iza fool? U are going to visit someone u called a tout

feb 14 is around the corner
xklucvG:

I am sorry you seem not to get what i mean. I don't give a rat ass about GEJ he is a numskull, wack ass i am better than ten of him in terms of leadership and governance. So, my message is simply this in politics there are no permanent friends but interest. Do you expect Obj to turn Gej away when he pays him homage? Leave this drama vote your conscience.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Obasanjo Today In Abeokuta by stigman(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
1stola:

woman rapper
u dey find free e-pvssy abi?

You see why you are pikin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship / 103 Civilian-JTF Members Join Army; Receive Cash, Plots Of Land / FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.