Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

President Buhari’s Face Being Used For PDP Politicians Campaign Posters In North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Face Being Used For PDP Politicians Campaign Posters In North (1049 Views)

PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju / The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari’s Face Being Used For PDP Politicians Campaign Posters In North by baseg25(m): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Images have been made available to us indicating that PDP senators and gubernatorial aspirants’ banners are utilizing Buhari’s face and not President Jonathan’s face to gain acceptance in states in Nigeria.
The image above has president Buhari’s face mischievously planted in the center to endorse the campaigns and seek acceptability.
These banners are said to be made by politician sponsors who do so to assist their principles and by the politicians themselves discreetly.
source : http://newsrescue.com/president-buharis-face-used-pdp-politicians-campaign-posters-north/#axzz3OWcS9dqQ
Re: President Buhari’s Face Being Used For PDP Politicians Campaign Posters In North by lafflaff123(m): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Is this Legal? i thought deception is not something that can be openly displayed like this. I think PDP is a party in Disarray now, and all thanks to Patience Goodluck.

Just read somewhere that Uncle Jonah, is so desperate now that he wants to go prostrate at the SANGO OTTA Farm for Baba today.

Shame.

How can one man be this divisive?even General Abacha had acceptability in some Quarters, but who can tell me where President Jonathan has any level of acceptability?in his State of Bayelsa. Him and his wife is currently in Battle with the Governor.

Buhari, i await your swearing in and hopefully you keep to your words of sending Goodluck Jonathan and his thieving cronies to jail.
Re: President Buhari’s Face Being Used For PDP Politicians Campaign Posters In North by baseg25(m): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Let me hear frm you guyz.
Re: President Buhari’s Face Being Used For PDP Politicians Campaign Posters In North by Mogidi: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster[/size]

January 11, 2015 Premium Times

Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu of Niger state
Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger State on Sunday disassociated himself from the poster circulating on social media linking him with the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement, Mr. Aliyu’s Chief Press Secretary, Ebije Israel, stated that the poster, which depicted Messrs Aliyu and Buhari together, were fake.

He attributed it to the antics of desperate politicians, who are out to mislead the electorate and cause friction in the state chapter of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

The poster trending on the social media has the picture of Mr. Aliyu, as PDP senatorial candidate together with Mr. Buhari, the APC presidential candidate.
Re: President Buhari’s Face Being Used For PDP Politicians Campaign Posters In North by baseg25(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2015
lafflaff123:
Is this Legal? i thought deception is not something that can be openly displayed like this. I think PDP is a party in Disarray now, and all thanks to Patience Goodluck.

Just read somewhere that Uncle Jonah, is so desperate now that he wants to go prostrate at the SANGO OTTA Farm for Baba today.

Shame.

How can one man be this divisive?even General Abacha had acceptability in some Quarters, but who can tell me where President Jonathan has any level of acceptability?in his State of Bayelsa. Him and his wife is currently in Battle with the Governor.

Buhari, i await your swearing in and hopefully you keep to your words of sending Goodluck Jonathan and thieving cronies to jail.

hmm,love that.
Re: President Buhari’s Face Being Used For PDP Politicians Campaign Posters In North by frodobee: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2015
Like seriously, this is not the first time NL apc media has won election online (Anambra, Ekiti) judging by the likes they get on posts and their media power.
I am no longer waiting to see, I am convinced that these likes are from multiple accounts and do not reflect the wider society- just a few arm chair critics with multiple accounts, Buhari's face, wives, crowds, likes etc, all na media power. Just bet me on this (put ur money where ur mouth belongs) Buhari is a chronic looser, he has Lost this election. Qoute me at your own peril.

Re: President Buhari’s Face Being Used For PDP Politicians Campaign Posters In North by baseg25(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2015
frodobee:
Like seriously, this is not the first time NL apc media has won election online (Anambra, Ekiti) judging by the likes they get on posts and their media power.
I am no longer waiting to see, I am convinced that these likes are from multiple accounts and do reflect the wider society- just a few arm chair critics with multiple accounts, Buhari's face, wives, crowds, likes etc, all na media power. Just bet me on this (put ur money where mouth belongs) Buhari is a chronic looser, he has Lost this election. Qoute me at your own peril.
anoda PDP Agent in the building..
You are welcum.

(1) (Reply)

My People, Buhari Is Tired. / Fashola Hands Over. Another ICT Center To The Nigerian Police. PICS... / Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.