Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Lecture 415: Complicated Ladies; Dealing With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lecture 415: Complicated Ladies; Dealing With Them (510 Views)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls / COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecture 415: Complicated Ladies; Dealing With Them by NiceMan4(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ladies are likely the most complicated thing on Earth. Understanding them can be easy, on a perspective, why on the other end; it is just an uphill task. Forget about all these loads of "how to decode ladies" shiiit; they don't help actually; your personal observation is what helps. See, I mean; you could possibly learn that "when she smiles at you is a signal that she likes you"; to an extent may be true, but you could be disappointed when you just walk out, and "one" just smiles at you from a corner, and you think you get the message, only for you to be embarrassed, maybe.
What I'm stressing is that, ladies are too complicated, and you don't deal with them by cramming every somewhat "magical law for ladies or what not", but by your own careful understanding in every encounter. Your instinct, intution do give you signals, and it hardly fails.
Maybe I'll explain more later.
Re: Lecture 415: Complicated Ladies; Dealing With Them by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ok.
Re: Lecture 415: Complicated Ladies; Dealing With Them by ShirelleBaby: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Lecture 415: Complicated Ladies; Dealing With Them by NiceMan4(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
andromida:
Ok.
Say something meaningful, prove or disprove it..
Re: Lecture 415: Complicated Ladies; Dealing With Them by NiceMan4(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
I won't go ahead if I don't get enough encouragement..
Re: Lecture 415: Complicated Ladies; Dealing With Them by Lisaflex(f): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tell dem...
Re: Lecture 415: Complicated Ladies; Dealing With Them by NiceMan4(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lisaflex:
Tell dem...
I like your seraphic pic, are u hooked already?

(1) (Reply)

In A Relationship, Who Is The Most Jealous One.? / Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife / Happy Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.