Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt (47446 Views)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by MEILYN(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
sage2:
Buhari ruled from December 31, 1983 to August 27, 1985, which is equal to 605 days. Going by this woman's chart, 541 aircraft means Nigeria was buying a minimum of 2 aircraft every 3 days. It is either this woman is dumb or she is just taking advantage of the foolishness of their supporters who are ready to swallow everything.
Mumu, You daft sotey you no even fit browse through the thread to clarify your stupidity. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by funkiebully: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abiku d ogbanje dishonourable clueless apc maggot, u mean buhari spent 900 million dollars btwn 1984 to 1985 when Nigeria is not fighting war. How much was our budget then?

This is d kind of clueless lawmakers apc send to green chambers to be shouting "nay" and scaling d fence.

Rascals!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by eiete(f): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
NavierStokes:
Do we both realize that we are arguing over a website that started keeping records from 1988 (except Nigeria used to be in NATO prior to 1988), I have looked at the spreadsheet for all member countries and it begins from 1988, so we should be asking ourselves how the data from "Buhari Years" came about.
I think thats the first puzzle we should solve before taking an I.Q test. I did take one not too long ago and it wasn't bad.
but i would be happy to look again if any one can tell me where on the page in the link the data was taken from, thats if I missed it already.

Not only that, but one should be asking, how come at a time when Nigeria could not feed itself, we had enough money to buy ammunitions when we were not at war with anyone?

APC supporters tend to let their brain go into overdrive when they see something that puts GEJ in a bad light. Critical thinking does not seem to be their forte. And that is what the party (APC) is banking, that Nigerians should not scrutinise too closely whatever they say or publish because they will be found lacking.

So so disappointed, I used to have respect for Mrs Dabiri but now that is gone, I guess when you sleep with dogs you get flees.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

Clicking a link is so difficult, right?

Let's go. What were you saying again about the statistics? You forgot what you were saying? Continue na.

Ok Ok, Cheers, I admit, I looked at the wrong data.

You won, we sha meet again

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by tk4rd: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
This was exactly what came to my mind when I saw the chat.. It was just over-bloated.. Abike is now trying to put Buhari at fault again for over-spending during his time.
NavierStokes:
Trying to make us believe that nigeria was spending 1 billion dollars on defense in 1984. This woman must think we are very stupid. I wouldn't even bother to verify this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by ocelot2006(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
You see the blatant lie there? I've always had much respect for Abike Dabiri, but THIS is a new low for her. 541 aircrafts?!! Bullshyte!! Combine all our combat aircrafts with transports aircrafts, and even helo, and you'll barely get up to 100! Besides, one of the highest purchaser of weapons was Shagari, NOT Buhari!

And did I see just 2 armoured vehicles bought by GEJ? Haba!! Who bought the Caprivi 4x4 Big foot MRAPS, Igirigi MRAPS, T-72 Tanks equipped with Kontact reactive armour, Streit APCS, BTR-4s, BTR, and BMPs? JONATHAN

Apart from the first 6 Mi-35 Attack helicopters purchased by OBJ, who is responsible for the purchase of the highest number of attack helicopters (same Mi-35s), Bell transport helicopters for the Police, Augusta 109 LUH for the Airforce? JONATHAN

whose administration have we seen the use of locally produced defence products from the Marom - Dolphin-DICON Combat vest to the Igirigi MRAP and Mekahog ' s Ikri MRAP? JONATHAN

Abike Dabiri should get her facts straight. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi

Wetin happen? Has the massive weight of your imbecility crushed your device? You were flopping all over the thread before. Now you're silent. I hope you choke on your shame.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

Ok Ok, Cheers, I admit, I looked at the wrong data.

You won, we sha meet again

Cheers

You think this a game? Get out.

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by MEILYN(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
ocelot2006:
You see the blatant lie there? I've always had much respect for Abike Dabiri, but THIS is a new low for her. 541 aircrafts?!! Bullshyte!! Combine all our combat aircrafts with transports aircrafts, and even helo, and you'll barely get up to 100! Besides, one of the highest purchaser of weapons was Shagari, NOT Buhari!

And did I see just 2 armoured vehicles bought by GEJ? Haba!! Who bought the Caprivi 4x4 Big foot MRAPS, Igirigi MRAPS, T-72 Tanks equipped with Kontact reactive armour, Streit APCS, BTR-4s, BTR, and BMPs? JONATHAN

Apart from the first 6 Mi-35 Attack helicopters purchased by OBJ, who is responsible for the purchase of the highest number of attack helicopters (same Mi-35s), Bell transport helicopters for the Police, Augusta 109 LUH for the Airforce? JONATHAN

whose administration have we seen the use of locally produced defence products from the Marom - Dolphin-DICON Combat vest to the Igirigi MRAP and Mekahog ' s Ikri MRAP? JONATHAN

Abike Dabiri should get her facts straight. Rubbish.
Go through the thread Mr I too know..

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by ocelot2006(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
MEILYN:
Mumu, You daft sotey you no even fit browse through the thread to clarify your stupidity. Olodo

You're the one that is the Mumu for soaking up all the garbage that woman just posted. Imagine the rubbish. Okay, list ONE combat system/weapon Buhari bought. Go on, use Google for help.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
obayaya:

Since you started this discourse with akereconfi, all you keep saying is "read my response", "post the chart" and all..

it's obvious you've got nothing to say other than peacocking around the thread.

Try sleeping.. you need it

What about you, stúpid? Your friend had the grace to admit his own stúpidity. What about you? Shameless, filthy creature.

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by tbaba1234: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
eiete:

Not only that, but one should be asking, how come at a time when Nigeria could not feed it self, we had enough money to buy ammunitions when we were not at war with any one?

A strong wise country spends on its defence whether in war or not

If Nigeria had invested properly, there is no way BH will be controlling 20 LGAs in Borno.

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Was Abike Dabiri the military personnel that received those items or is this part of the repackaging campaign meant to deceive the gullible.

Just like saying Godswill Akpabio built Ibaka Sea when history is written in 30 years time

Buhari is contesting for the President and still alive to refute the allegations or remain silent as a sign of acceptance.

If her report had indicted buhari, u ud have been smiling within your rotten mind...bungalow brain!

Whether you like it or not, change has come to stay...if you doubt, ask sule lamido..tongue

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by vantage7: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Go and do research before showcasing your ignorance

[size=14pt]And for the last time, 541 million dollars on aircraft not 541 aircraft!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2021793_imag00411_jpeg450665750d65c8b2558a106ecc371af2

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

You think this a game? Get out.

Sincerely, I give credit to the guy that pull out the data not you. I only apologised to you because I was wrong. Actually you know you didn't even click that link. I take my mistakes and learn from them. Am not shy to admit my errors and apologise.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by juman(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Where are those aircrafts while there is total insecurity in the country.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by MEILYN(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
ocelot2006:

You're the one that is the Mumu for soaking up all the garbage that woman just posted. Imagine the rubbish. Okay, list ONE combat system/weapon Buhari bought. Go on, use Google for help.
I won't say more than what I just told you. This issue has been debated on previous pages of this thread. Wise people now understand everything about what the woman posted. Don't be lazy. Go through the thread.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

Sincerely, I give credit to the guy that pull out the data not you. I only apologised to you because I was wrong. Actually you know you didn't even click that link. I take my mistakes and learn from them. Am not shy to admit my errors and apologise.

Cheers

You forgot when you were calling me bítch? You're disgusting. I told you to look through the data and dispute the data in the OP and that I WAS NOT going to do it for you. All you could do was screenshot the wrong download.

This is really all you have? After all the filth you were spewing, you want me to be nice to you? Choke.

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by tbaba1234: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
juman:
200 aircrafts bought by jonathan?

I don't believe this.

Where are those aircrafts while there is total insecurity in the country.

$ not number

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by eiete(f): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
tbaba1234:

A strong wise country spends on its defence whether in war or not

If Nigeria had invested properly, there is no way BH will be controlling 20 LGAs in Borno.

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

Read my post well again, I'm not disputing that GEJ could have done better when it came to spending on defence, however what my argument is, is that Nigerian's should not taken everything politicians tell as the gospel truth without researching and asking questions. Part of the reason we are where we are today is that Nigerians have failed to hold those we have elected to account.

As for Buhari's spending, what is the whole point of millions spent arming one's self if everyone is dying of hunger.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

You forgot when you were calling me bítch? You're disgusting. I told you to look through the data and dispute the data in the OP and that I WAS NOT going to do it for you. All you could do was screenshot the wrong download.

This is really all you have? After all the filth you were spewing, you want me to be nice to you? Choke.

I want you to be nice to me huh?

Be sincere to yourself, do you know where the actual data is on that site? Don't want to go about this argument again.
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by ocelot2006(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
MEILYN:
Go through the thread Mr I too know..

Fine, $514mil for aircrafts. Now PLEASE list ONE aircraft type purchased by GMB. I dare you.

Okponu.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

I want you to be nice to me huh?

Be sincere to yourself, do you know where the actual data is on that site? Don't want to go about this argument again.

Who was the one asking for the link from someone else because he navigated to the wrong data? I even spelled it out to you how to find the page. Cover your face.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unbelievable. Go about vomiting profanity and start whimpering when you get it back. The other two foul mouths have disappeared. Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Eziachi: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
sage2:
Buhari ruled from December 31, 1983 to August 27, 1985, which is equal to 605 days. Going by this woman's chart, 541 aircraft means Nigeria was buying a minimum of 2 aircraft every 3 days. It is either this woman is dumb or she is just taking advantage of the foolishness of their supporters who are ready to swallow everything.
Are you allowed to buy any number that you can afford at any time or is it rationed per day? If this figures are lies, I don't think that you should blame the blogger. This people below must be lying , especially such a reputable organization.
http://www.sipri.org/databases/arms transfers/background

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by MEILYN(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
ocelot2006:

Fine, $514mil for aircrafts. Now PLEASE list ONE aircraft type purchased by GMB. I dare you.

Okponu.
So according to you, GMB never bought any weapon or aircraft when he was the president? shocked shocked Don't be foolish mehn. Dispute the chart with proof and stop babbling.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by obayaya(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

This data was generated from this link http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/html/export_values.php that is quite different from the one supplied in the Originating post of this thread http://www.sipri.org/research/armaments/milex/milex_database

So shut it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by tbaba1234: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
ocelot2006:

Okponu.

Irrelevant,

Fact remains that the general invested more for Nigeria's defence.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by tbaba1234: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
obayaya:

This data was generated from this link http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/html/export_values.php that is quite different from the one supplied in the Originating post of this thread http://www.sipri.org/research/armaments/milex/milex_database

So shut it.

Same source: SIPRI

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by juman(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
tbaba1234:

$ not number

Okay, $.

But where are the aircrafts?
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by MEILYN(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
tbaba1234:

Same source: SIPRI
grin grin grin These guys can't just admit they were wrong....

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by vantage7: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Okay MissMeiya and akereconfi, you guys should chill out. I hate it when civil discussions descend into insults. But I guess this is what happens sometimes when people jump into arguments without proper research simply because they find something hard to believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.