Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt (47448 Views)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
arhziz:
a lil research will help, before you start posting crap out here

akereconfi

I bet you feel like a real dumbass now don't you?

This is what research looks like. Pathetic sack of shít. Simple data lookup, you don't know how to do.

7 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Blackkie: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
GMB spent $940M in 20 months
GEJ spent $284M in 48months
grin

Link to the website she posted - http://www.sipri.org/research/armaments/milex/milex_database

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/abike-dabiri-shares-chart-showing-arms.html
Abike Dabiri Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/abikedabiri

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

Make the chart and stop spamming the thread. What are you afraid of?

Hahahhahahahahahahhahahah what a shame
GMB's era didn't fall under SIPRI Military Expenditure Database so where should I pull my data to make the chart from? From your AS.s I guess.

You do call GEJ clueless, but you ended up portraying yourself and a better version of what you have been calling GEJ.

Go to bed hun, stop looking silly, your arguments hold no concrete back up. You are just bitching around.My bad I deflated you silly ego tonight.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

Hahahhahahahahahahhahahah what a shame
GMB's era didn't fall under SIPRI Military Expenditure Database so where should I pull my data to make the chart from? From your AS.s I guess.

You do call GEJ clueless, but you ended up portraying yourself and a better version of what you have been calling GEJ.

Go to bed hun, stop looking silly, your arguments hold no concrete back up. You are just bitching around.My bad I deflated you silly ego tonight.

Look up.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by obayaya(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

Read what you quoted. Then read my response again. Filthy illiterate.

Since you started this discourse with akereconfi, all you keep saying is "read my response", "post the chart" and all..

it's obvious you've got nothing to say other than peacocking around the thread.

Try sleeping.. you need it

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by MEILYN(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

I never had any for you. I'm not your honey or your sweetie. Learn how to use a hashtag.
Stop replying those guys please. You have made your point and every sensible person would deduce the truthfulness in it. Leave those guys to rant allover the place like headless chickens.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
obayaya:

Since you started this discourse with akereconfi, all you keep saying is "read my response", "post the chart" and all..

it's obvious you've got nothing to say other than peacocking around the thread.

Try sleeping.. you need it

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
MEILYN:
Stop replying those guys please. You have made your point and every sensible person would deduce the truthfulness in it. Leave those guys to rant allover the place like headless chickens.

I get extremely pissed off by unrepentant stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by NavierStokes(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Do we both realize that we are arguing over a website that started keeping records from 1988 (except Nigeria used to be in NATO prior to 1988), I have looked at the spreadsheet for all member countries and it begins from 1988, so we should be asking ourselves how the data from "Buhari Years" came about.
I think thats the first puzzle we should solve before taking an I.Q test. I did take one not too long ago and it wasn't bad.
but i would be happy to look again if any one can tell me where on the page in the link the data was taken from, thats if I missed it already.

Adminisher:

The figures on the right are not numbers of weapons but dollar amounts.
Nigeria was indeed spending billions on defence in 1982, 1983, 84 and 85..
Let me give you an IQ test. How came Nigeria was able to spend more than $900million on defence in 1984 when oil was just $35 but could not even spend $300million last year when oil was $120 a barrel?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi

Now who's still thinking? GOAT.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Eziachi: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Was Abike Dabiri the military personnel that received those items or is this part of the repackaging campaign meant to deceive the gullible.

Just like saying Godswill Akpabio built Ibaka Sea when history is written in 30 years time

Buhari is contesting for the President and still alive to refute the allegations or remain silent as a sign of acceptance.

Your best argument would have been to publish a counter stat to compare. Dismissive without any statistical backup is not a reasonable type of a defense.
Until then we will rely on this one. I think this APC guys has realized that replying the president utterances is not worth it because it seems that Jonathan is campaigning for APC rather than himself every time he opened his mouth.
Jonathan is campaigning like he is the opposition, which is odd.
The opposition supposed to be reactionary and on the defense, rather it had been the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by xcolanto(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
NavierStokes:
Do we both realize that we are arguing over a website that started keeping records from 1988 (except Nigeria used to be in NATO prior to 1988), I have looked at the spreadsheet for all member countries and it begins from 1988, so we should be asking ourselves how the data from "Buhari Years" came about.
I think thats the first puzzle we should solve before taking an I.Q test. I did take one not too long ago and it wasn't bad.
but i would be happy to look again if any one can tell me where on the page in the link the data was taken from, thats if I missed it already.

Thanks for pointing this out! Trust hay pee fee supporters to call it a night with this one.. grin

Busted!!! Hay pee ceeee a party filled with supporters of lies, falsehood and propaganda.
Whoever is paying these loosers should get Their money back and a refund for poor analytical and thinking skills!
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Atmmachine(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

I never had any for you. I'm not your honey or your sweetie. Learn how to use a hashtag.
You hurt me.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:
akereconfi

Now who's still thinking? GOAT.

fool am taking a close look at that. Am not like you that rely on someone for back up. Idiot that doesn't know what excel sheet is

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by jkross(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
NavierStokes:
Trying to make us believe that nigeria was spending 1 billion dollars on defense in 1984. This woman must think we are very stupid. I wouldn't even bother to verify this nonsense.
You are a wiseman....I thought i am alone on this....the whole thing within 1984-1985 were we at war at that time..?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
arhziz:
a lil research will help, before you start posting crap out here

Please can u post a link to this page. Thanks
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

fool am taking a close look at that. Am not like you that rely on someone for back up. Idiot that doesn't know what excel sheet is

Look at your English.

You have been so thoroughly disgraced, it has affected your writing. Which wasn't even all that great to begin with.

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

Look at your English.

You have been so thoroughly disgraced, it has affected your writing. Which wasn't even all that great to begin with.

Wtf are you blabbing about ?

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

Please can u post a link to this page. Thanks

Because you don't know how to navigate a website? Now you still need someone else to do it for you? At the very least you could google the words on the page to get the link. How useless are you?

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Cannonleo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
homerac7:

Oga, SIPRI is a credible organization, na you no interprets the info well. The figures in front of the names are functional equipment the country had at that time.
Regardless of how authentic sipri is it is a always prone to edited and unverifiable info.they have the same problem with wikipedia...when I do defense.analysis I combine defenseweb,ihsjane and our very own beegeagle blog to get a clearer picture..mind u Ihs jane and army recignition .com are the fee sites dat follow our acquisition bumper 2 bumper...beegeagle blog how ever is nigerias best....dont swallow everything u see

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

What happened to the issue? You don't have anything to say on that matter again? Someone who was boasting that everyone else is too uneducated. You've been publicly shown out. I can't believe you still have the audacity to still post in here. Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by tbaba1234: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
NavierStokes:

The information is accurate. I just checked it.

You can generate it yourself..

http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Atmmachine:
You hurt me.

If you're being sarcastic, I don't care. If you're being serious, you should have known better than to say that shít to me.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by akereconfi: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissMeiya:

Because you don't know how to navigate a website? Now you still need someone else to do it for you? At the very least you could google the words on the page to get the link. How useless are you?

Idiot did you even look up the site, stupendous ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by MEILYN(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

You don't even know your grammar was wrong? grin

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by tbaba1234: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

Clicking a link is so difficult, right?

Let's go. What were you saying again about the statistics? You forgot what you were saying? Continue na.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by tbaba1234: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
akereconfi:

Bros, calm down... you are the ignoramus here.. The data is there.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by Eziachi: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
ndcide:
Only a slowpoke will take this shitt load of falsehood. I don't think it's from madam abike, she is too intelligent for such shallow assertion. Who knows? APC kind of politics can reduce anyone to dust. I've seen some people reason foolishly just because they want to sell APC.
Lets assume that this is a lie, why do Jonathan and his adviser allowed the opposition to dominate the media with soundbites? If I were the director of Jonathan campaign, I would have publish something very authentic to back up Jonathan allegations immediately after and that will dominate the media feed for at least 24 hours and push the opposition on the back foot to come up with a defense.

Now with this, whether it's true or not, that is the only stat people can see. And If this stat is not true, the opposition can easily deny having anything to do with it because it was being carried by a blog.
Persons like Lai Mohammed are professional propaganda experts with the help of the Americans they hired. And who did Jonathan lined on the opposite side? FFK, Olisa Metuh. That tell you everything.
No one ever hear from either Okupe or Abati again since the campaign started.

Check out this website and locate Nigeria: http://www.sipri.org/databases/armstransfers/background

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by NavierStokes(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thanks will have a look
tbaba1234:

The information is accurate. I just checked it.

You can generate it yourself..

http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php
Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by sage2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari ruled from December 31, 1983 to August 27, 1985, which is equal to 605 days. Going by this woman's chart, 541 aircraft means Nigeria was buying a minimum of 2 aircraft every 3 days. It is either this woman is dumb or she is just taking advantage of the foolishness of their supporters who are ready to swallow everything.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt by vantage7: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hehe I just generated my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.